Why he dunnit

why he dunnit

White supremacy

because >tfw no gf

We clearly need government issued german girlfriends for mudskins

autism

shooter games

Breivik made him do it according to the media here.

hey you can't have government issued gfs for them and not for white people as well, that's not fair

check your priviledge white man

Muslims bullied him because he was a christian.and his name was Ali David but of course the media wont aknowledge this fact.

He wasnt a christian and his second name wasnt david.

Fuck off.

>one of my steam friends had him added and has been telling me juicy gossip

i'll tell you this: he loved csgo and hated austria

Yeah, same here. Media tells me he's a copycat and dindu nuffin. It's all Brevik's and white people's fault.

He's one of them and a terrorist, wake the fuck up it's terror attacks in our own country and cucks like you make excuses for them wtf is wrong with you people.

Ali Dawood mor likely.

b-b-but he dindu nuffin

but he dindu nuffin he a good boi

I think you didn't understand, that user pointed out that Muslims are to blame

He looks like a gypsy

Because humans with muslim roots are violent by nature

He killed a bunch of a Muslims in a McDonalds so well known for being frequented by Turks the locals called it McTurk.

Simply calling it terrorism because he's an arab sounds like bullshit in this case.

He was a racist German nazi influenced by video games.

We must ban Germans and video games.

that /r9k/ feel is all too real

>mfw I regularly speak to a shitskin German who hates other shitskins and constantly makes jew jokes

only difference is that he has a cute girlfriend and a job

Counterstrike made him do it.

He just wanted to 360 noscope some fgt noobs IRL lol.

If you think i'm joking, i'm not. That's what our 'politicians' are trying to tell us.

But they are also trying to tell us that the syrian suicide bomber only wanted to commit suicide because he had psychological problems. He didn't totally want to snackbar dozens of kuffars at that music festival, no no no. That's pure coincidence.

>turks thinking they aren't shitskins
every time

>Simply calling it terrorism because he's an arab sounds like bullshit in this case.

hes not even arab. hes persian. thats probably why the roaches bullied him, and why he killed mostly roaches and shiptars.

oh lol sausage nigga
sausages kill 30 m per century
muslimes some thousands

I had some turk yell at me
>isch kann bessa Deutsch als wie du, Alta
recently in an argument.

Self reflection is not their strong suit.

yeah, he once straight up asked me "why did God make me a shitskin?"

he's more nationalistic than the real Germans

are you sure it wasnt >tfw no gf, 3 of his victims were teenage girls

He desperately needed the tender embrace of a white bf. He was gay and transrace.

He made my country less safe. That's what I call an Act of Terror. I don't believe the he only shot the muds meme at all. If I insert myself into that situation I'd be dead now and you faggots applaud the shooter, yet again believing what the German government propaganda is spoon feeding you.

You would have deserved it for walking into a McDonalds you fat fuck.

>""""""hungarian""""""""
>""""""german""""""

>killed a bunch of muslims and triggered the cops while at it
>made my country less safe

Quasi jihad. He didn't educate himself very well on jihadi methods and how to obtain martyrdom status - the retard did it anyway.

Yeah sure buddy.

Muslims are the most murderous religious group in the world - their laws are barbaric, so most of the legal killings they have are murder. And they have been murdering for centuries.

Jihad against Muslims.
Shia autist vs Sunni roaches.

Islamic terror.

Today, ne info came out: Ali had a Afghan muslim friend. They apparently planned the attck together. The Afghan also made a facebook fake profile and invited people to a Munich cinema, presumably to do the same as Ali did at the OEZ. However, he didn't go through with it, probably too afraid.

Anyway, the whole Breivik-Nazi-angle is about to come crashing down unless they find a way to spin this.

if he really killed roaches then he had more balls than 99.99% of the whiny faggots posting here

Nobody like being called a shit turk/Scheiß Türken...

Have some sympathy new Denmark

t. Achmed
This goyim lit just soiled him self, meaningless.
He should have gone for Merkel if he "was a german"