What Sup Forums thinks of the average ukrainian lady?

What Sup Forums thinks of the average ukrainian lady?

>lady

I'd take her Crimea, if you know what I mean,

>ukrainian
>lady
Pick one and only one

I'd forcibly shove my krai into her borderland.

>ukrainian
Not a real nationality.

Just a Russo-Polish hybrid state. Honestly, it should just be divvied between the two. It's a blight on the maps of Europe.

what did he mean by this ?

Would you put your little green men in her crimea?

The same I think about Russian ones

Cheating whores that'll empty your wallet and burn your heart

I will keep my entire fleet in there on regular basis.

>WARM
>WATER
>PORTS

Perfection

whore just like any slavshit "lady"

she looks like the type of girl who would plot to kill you in your sleep if you tried to leave her

i like it

i dont any slavic girl from anywhere east of Poland tb.h

Un délice.

Looks Turkic. Is Ukraine actually Central Asian?

>No Ukrainian gf..

she's actually russian, but moved to ukraine

I want to pump out a bunch of steppe looking babies with an Ukrainian waifu.

>>>/vk

Does she have a benis?

I'm asking for my Russian friend

slavic girls look like THIS???!! huh...

Based corean guy

I've never seen one

Russians only speak a Slavic language, racially speaking they're a mix of many Asians.

Thats a ukrainian you dumb ape

Depends. What does ukranian girls smell like?

Ukrainians speak Russian too, they're just more Turkic or Arabic due to massive Turkish and Tatar rapes.

>Ukrainians speak Russian too
And? What the fuck does that have to do with anything
>Brazilian intellectuals
Keep to commenting on your own shithole if you dont know anything about other countries dumbass Brazilmutt

good posts

>Turkic or Arabic
So which is it you stupid fuck? Those are completely different ethnicities. Just because you have a mutt heritage that could be either or doesnt mean others do.
You know fuck all stinky macaco so keep your mouth shut

Russian and Ukrainian women give Slavic women a very bad name and it's important to differentiate between real Slavic people and Asiatic Slavic speakers.

What the fuck could you possibly know about any of this you absolute sperg?
>Asiatic
Wrong
Ill wager you're way more asiatic than any Russian or Ukrainian

Russians, Ukrainians and Turks are a mix of many Asiatic tribes. Russians have dominant Asian features, Ukrainians have dominant Turkic features and Turks have dominant Arabic features.

Do you know why 23andme is banned in Russia?

>Russians, Ukrainians and Turks are a mix of many Asiatic tribes. Russians have dominant Asian features, Ukrainians have dominant Turkic features
Literally none of that is true though. The memes have gotten to your head you terminal autist.
>Do you know why 23andme is banned in Russia?
Hahahahhahahahahah
You fucking idiot. It isnt. Why would they even give a shit.
Fucking hell you're stupid. It must be an inferiority complex thing with you. I can imagine anyone actually being this retarded.

What are ukrainian opinion on Med men?
kinda tired of sloots looking for tall blondes desu

Sounds like you're mad because you thought Russians were white and wanted a Russian girlfriend because they are the only "white" woman that would ever touch your ugly face.

No white nationalist considers Russians or Ukrainians to be white.

And yes 23andme is banned in Russia and anything related to genetics is banned in Russia because the government keeps trying to hide the fact that they're all 25% Asian minimum and tries to convinced them that slanted eyes is a Slavic feature and completely normal.

>Sounds like you're mad because you thought Russians were white and wanted a Russian girlfriend because they are the only "white" woman that would ever touch your ugly face.
Sounds like you're projecting
>No white nationalist considers Russians or Ukrainians to be white.
Wrong. Also white natuonalists are fucking retards. It's an amerimongrel concept. No white nationalist is white almost by definition.
>And yes 23andme is banned in Russia and anything related to genetics is banned in Russia
No it isnt. You're making shit up.
>government keeps trying to hide the fact that they're all 25% Asian minimum and tries to convinced them that slanted eyes is a Slavic feature and completely normal.
Hahahah man you are one dense mother fucker. Whats wrong with being asian? Why would they care? You do realize that there are fuckloads of different ethnicities within Russia some of whom really are Asian right?
>le government conspiracy
>>>/stormfront/

>Brazil
>in charge of who's white