This triggers Americans

>This triggers Americans

This triggers anyone who comes from a place where it makes sense to have a mixed tap instead of plugging the sink and reusing dirty water to wash your face
>t. filthy migrant

>this triggers bongs

Why boast about this, it's shit

You people have an extra faucet, an extra pedal, and you drive on the wrong side of the road?
Get it together, EU is glad your backwards ass is gone.

wtf I hate sinks now

>an extra pedal
???

Do you also have two doors, one for going in and one for going out?

>extra pedal

Manual gearboxes are without doubt the superior option

I think he means you all drive cheap little shit stick shifts

it's called a clutch

They really aren't anymore, especially not in the piece of shit Renault you probably drive

stickshift is not very popular here. most cars are automatic.

Americans can't "drive stick" because their legs are too fat to work a clutch and it makes it harder to eat their fried chicken and 'slaw on the go.

>Not being able to drive with manual transmission.
kys senpai.

I drive stick
Way better than automatic

No it's because manual is largely obsolete unless you're driving an expensive sports car, and even then most of those have tap shift now with no clutch

I fucking hate coleslaw you take that shit back.

How do you brake on the left wheels only?

Hi there.

Kill yourself faggot.

Manual master race.

Burgers are literally the perfect food on the go you inbred piece of shit.

Or maybe its because Americans aren't so poor they cant possibly imagine spending an extra 2k for an automatic transmission. For christ sake Ferrari and Lamborghini don't even offer manual transmissions anymore. Why? Because an auto can do everything a manual can better, faster, and more consistently while its only real downside is "but I cant afford that"

>current year
>too stupid/lazy to take full control of your vehicle
>need to keep one hand free to hold a burger
>murica

The extra pedal is important, and it's found everywhere

> Tap shift
> No clutch
It literally has 2. Dual clutch.

They're superior if you actually enjoy driving. Better for off roading. Better for racing. Better for driving mountain roads.

I hate autos. Why wouldn't you want as much control ass possible when driving? It'll be a sad day when I cant find a decent manual transmission in this country anymore

Triggers us as well. Haven't you heard of thermostats?

Keked

They really are though, automatics are boring as fuck and are designed for single mothers who can't understand gears.

Probably doesn't matter when you're driving something as cheap and tacky as a chevvy or ford

my car actually has five pedals and two horns (one for 'beep' and one for 'dixie'). suck it, europoors.

Not as much as this.

>Driving manual transmission is obsolete
>Laughing fuel efficiency.jpeg

No. It's called a Dual Clutch Transmission. It's technically an automatic but with two separate shafts within each other and the same housing. One shaft controls even gearset, another for odd. It basically allows the computer to time and anticipate the next shift more efficiently. But is not the same as conventional torque converter automatic.

I don't even keep one hand free, I keep both hands and my feet free. My Tesla has autopilot, cause let me tell ya, a Whataburger burger is a burger that needs two hands

>checked
>not smart enough for filenames
>burger long gone outside parking lot, free hand is for big gulp
>fuck yea

if this isnt a meme, why most americans hate clutch? is this another proof that they are too stupid to do any task that goes beyond the brain level of a ostrich?

Why does that trigger Americans?

Isn't that how their taps look?

Drive a manual transmisision
Be retarted enough not to be able to use 3 pedals

Choose one

whoops, had >sage in name slot from the last thread

>drive a manual transmission
>get ran over by muslims

you can choose both and only both

Found the texan

Is this you

Heh heh, I still drive a manual stick shift and use a manual washing machine, Americans are stupid for being able to afford a lifestyle that promotes a better quality of life with more free time.

t. European still living in the dark ages that won't even see the end of this century

> Terrorist steals manual transmission car
> Can't drive it because he keeps stalling it out

>2 taps
Uncivilized savages

been thinking about installing a dual clutch in my old mustang. considered hydraulic, but it appears to be relatively shitty, at least in aftermarket

This triggers everyone who isn't bong. How fucking retarded should one be to still use something like this?

Actually the reason auto transmissions are banned in racing is specifically because they are so much better and more consistent than a manual.

The idea of "control" is mute. We are driving cars that have next to no physical connection to the passenger compartment (throttle by wire, brake by wire, steer by wire) and every aspect from seat position to voltage going to the headlight is monitored and controlled by a computer. You arent living in the 1980s anymore

Hey that's a good idea

here is am explanation

> being able to afford a lifestyle
nigger automatic transmission vehicles cost about the same as a manual transmission.
i could also afford to do zero exercise, eat too much and become morbidly obese like a typical american, but i don't do that either

manual transmissions are significantly cheaper bro

I'm french and it triggers me, what exactly am I looking at?

Who needs a manual trans when your SS El Camino only has 3 gears?

Only faggots and women drive automatic cars in europe

No, they were banned in racing because they're shit.

I know for a fact they got banned in formula 1 cars because one time. something got fucked up, causing it to downshift and spin out.

Plus, you prove our point of no fun and skill.

>manual is obsolete

not where i drive user.

not over here they're not, but then again, our car salesmen don't rely on oversized american flags and the stupidity/laziness of the average driver to push the two-pedal jew on them

>this triggers the europoor

In the few cars that still have an option for manual, the automatic transmission adds anywhere between 1,500-3000 dollars to the total cost for low end models. In high end cars the automatic can add 5+k to the cost

Absolutly, and my grandmother who is too old to drive a real car

Some companies actually charge more for manual than auto now.

>Garand looks like its plastic and not wood
Damn fuckin right I'm triggered

> tfw my grandmother used to drive stick and loved it
> her knee got fucked up
> Couldnt press the clutch anymore, too much pain
> She still talks about all the cars she used to drive and misses
I'm so sorry, Nana.

My 03 wrangler is completely mechanical though. Non of that electric throttle bullshit, it's still connected by a cable to the actual pedal. Steering and braking are mechanical too. Best part about it is I can fix anything on it myself and not have to worry about recalibration of any computer crap in it.

I just don't know what I'm going to do when that thing dies on me. I don't want any newer cars with all of the fancy electronics. It takes away from the driving experience for me

Automatic racing is a thing, It's called go kart racing.

A computer chip can't compete with a pro race driver. Formula one is heavy on gears unlike nascar and each driver shifts within 100 milliseconds of optimum times, but unlike a chip they can take into account other factors like weather and other cars

"If we drive less efficient cars then there won't be any fuel left in the future for the foreigners who replace us!"

This is why you guys are fags.

Brand new stock and barrel from the CMP. Original receiver though.

>American trigger this

>Tesla autopilot

gibs me dat, nao

you can have our bmw´s and mercedes if u like

Gas is much cheaper here than in Europistan. We don't tax the fuck out of it, so no one needs to care about fuel efficiency.

>wash your hands with left
>your hands burn
>wash your hands with right
>your hands freeze
It's like those sun made of ice vs sun made of lava threads.

We put our left foot on the left pedal, and our right foot on the right pedal. Then, we put our dick on the middle pedal. This is an impossible feature for Americans, because they realize they will never be able to please European women.

You aren't getting shit, muj. You'll shoot up a McDonalds.

>bed directly against drawers

Fuck, this triggers me

I always find it odd how europoors get so proud over driving manual cars then I remember most of them don't have cars and they have to take like 3 month school to drive.

Libertarian detected.

> no one cares about fuel efficiency
Then where have all the fun big-block Amrrican V8's gone?

Our safety regulations, taxes, emission laws, and fear of driving have chucked the fun cars out of the US.

yes and no. There are so many more automatics that they end up selling for the same price. A 2017 chevy cruze in automatic is the exact same price as a manual.

I found the perfect trigger lads. Have at it.

are you a fucking russian sleeper cell

Because their vaginas are so torn up from the bbc?

in hundreds of thousand kilometer - few accidents, one death

on a system in it's infancy that explicitly demands the driver to keep his hands on the wheel

oh hoes, robots trying to kill us !

delete this

I'm not american but that shit look retarded

They only disappeared in shitty liberal areas. Outside of Austin, every one in Texas drives big. Except in Houston, since the dindus typically have their licenses revoked.

no, I wish I was though. why do you ask?

dunno where you read that, average male learns in a week or less, here at least. girls take a bit longer and some extreme borderline faggot takes months but uncommon.

I drive an automatic because I can't be bothered to learn how to drive stick, and I literally don't give two shits about cars at all outside of their use to get me places.

Why can't you Anglos work together instead of warmongering over things I clean everyday?

At least you guys arent as bad as gooks.

This guy gets it. I go wheeling with people who have automatics. They just sit there and idle along with no thought or reason. What's even the point?

They were banned in F1 because they are considered "unsporting". What you are talking about is a zipperhead pushing the wrong button and exploding his transmission all over the track. It wasnt the fault of the transmission, nor is it why they are banned. Automatics are banned under the same "sporting" rules as things like real time automatically controlled aerodynamics and computer controlled suspension.

Automatics are banned in name in NASCAR. NHRA drag racing, and a handful of other motor sports for the same reason. A computer/machine can always perform better, faster, and most importantly, more consistently than a human.

I occasionally go on /o/ and there are faggots who are always going on how they are taking the test a 2nd time.

>He doesn't know the feeling of a wheel column shifter and being able to fit 3 people in your front bench seat

Hahahahha faggot

Skynet pls go