Want to go to the movie theatre

>want to go to the movie theatre
>don't want to get shot
What do

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Iraq-Vet-Charged-with-Movie-Theater-Shooting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is the U.S just a murder spree or a country?

multiculturalism

>theatre

dumb eurofrogposter detected.

>want to go for a walk
>don't to get run down and smushed

Wat do?

Be the shooter

Stay inside for the rest of life

bring a gun yourself

strike first against any suspicious characters

Isn't there some whitopias in the US?

Safe space for hites?

stop hanging around with niggers

Second Amendment.

>your

Also, funny how Americans literally lapped up the bullshit of a British doctor who lied and faked results to pretend vaccines are bad and then he got stripped of his license and sent to prison for it, but USA is too retarded they think it causes autism (South Park made a joke about this) and even Trump thinks it does LOL.

That can happen in the USA as well. There are more gun related deaths every day than there are terrorist attacks using a truck in Yurope. Don't be a retard, user.

Only because the statistics include suicides.

literally my theater

>According to Lomax, he was at the movie with his girlfriend and her three teenagers, enjoying the film and laughing, when a man in front of him -- not Cialella -- told him to quiet down.

>"We can't laugh?" Lomax recalled asking.

>A second man threw popcorn at the family, and a brawl ensued.

>Lomax said he was fighting with the first man when the second man pulled out a gun and fired, striking him in the left arm.

>A defense lawyer argued that Cialella was being choked and punched as he tried to break up the fight and fired in self-defense.

>"He's a marksman," lawyer Greg Pagano said. "If he wanted to shoot to kill, he would have."

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Iraq-Vet-Charged-with-Movie-Theater-Shooting.html

High population

fucking shit man I should just start carrying a pocket knife or something

GOTCHA

What's your take on the Norway attacks? That guy got a way higher score than an American shooting

Niggers

>his girlfriends sons

>Be American
>Get shot
America is full of gun nuts
If you're not killing people, you're fantasizing about it; "I want someone to rob my house so I can fucking shoot them"

>want to go to the theater
>don't want to get shot
What do

Just pirate the movie senpai
But then you'll get shot when the police come to arrest you :^)

What if I want the experience of a comfy imax movie theater

then you'll get shot

Watch art movies.