The best Mad Men episode is directed by the director of Fembusters

>the best Mad Men episode is directed by the director of Fembusters

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5F9_7XyaQQ&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>apologize for a subjective opinion i just stated
next time come with a little more

I didn't know John Slattery directed Fembusters.

This episode was directed by Paul Feig, doofus.

>The best Mad Men episode is directed by the Slatt and co-written by the writer of Cool Hand Luke and Dog Day Afternoon

Apologize now

The best episode of Mad Men, Signal 30, is directed by John Slattery. You said the director of Mad Men's best episode is also the director of Fembusters, hence my surprise.

Did John Ham and Alison Eve fuck?

Never watched any rpisodes of mad men... it seemed like a pretentious show..
youtube.com/watch?v=p5F9_7XyaQQ&app=desktop

>Did John Hamm and _____ fuck?

You don't have to ask, you can just assume

Thanks for clearing it up, user, i was wondering if you had.

>show for numales has numales working on it
wow

>show for numales

This so much, no guns, zero explosions, no nudity, hardly any fights wtf

>implying Breaking Bad had any nudity

Why would I apologize? He got worse.

I'm with this user here
I loved Signal 30. But I also loved Commissions and Fees, The Crash and The Suitcase.

Zuck my dick.

a BEST

I've just ended the 4th season and I couldn't like this show more at this time.

Personally, I think Season 4 is Mad Men's peak. Not saying that Seasons 5-7 were bad. They were fantastic even. Just not as good as 4.

You and I are going to address that insult

Lane fucked up.

If you mean Don drove a second man to suicide, than yes.

>It'll be our secret, I won't tell any of our associates or report you to authorities, but as I can no longer trust you I must ask you to know resign.

>drove to suicide

He could just have given him the loan, tried to understand. But no, like his brother, he ignored the pleas and left someone with no alternative.

He would have, had he actually been asked. By the time he lied and forged his signature, it was too late. We knew Lane and his struggles intimately and thus felt for him, but to Don, he was but an associate of a couple years who proved criminally disloyal as that is a very serious offense and breach of trust you cannot come back from.

the original pilot had tits

t. identity thief

what's the metaphor of her shooting the birds? can someone explain

She's coming undone.

Yeah, i mean, i agree, the fact that Don himself was living a lie was inherent in his decision as well, and therefore arguably hypocritical, but you know it's fight of flight mode when someone gets that close. Had a bank detective stared poking around he could have been revealed, and for what, because his manic partner cant manage money and dragged him into a crime?

Paul Feig should stay on television. Most of his output there is pretty great.

I should rewatch Freaks & Geeks sometime.

what did you think of Party Down ?

>There were phrases of Beethoven’s 9th symphony that still made Coe cry. He always thought it had to do with the circumstances of the composition itself. He imagined Beethoven, deaf and soul-sick, his heart broken, scribbling furiously while Death stood in the doorway, clipping his nails. Still, Coe thought, it might have been living in the country that was making him cry; it was killing him with its silence and loneliness, making everything ordinary too beautiful to bear.

Why are Mad Men fans so insecure about that show that they bring it up as some sort of defense mechanism whenever anyway says anything negative about MM?

Cause it's tvkino.

>mad men fans
>insecure
>come into a mad men thread and start bashing it
>but its everyone in the thread who's insecure n-not me
Total nu-male move

>no alternative

Bitch please, Don paid his debt to the company. Lane could have gone back to England with his family and found another job.

>Hamm just palming that ass

B A S E D

why was she acting so odd in this episode
she really is just a little girl

>that ciggy behind weiners ear
based