twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want anime to stop.
I want Leo to buck up.
I want Arlene to stop being so salty.
I want the EU to fuck off.

>anime to stop
No nay never.
>Leo to buck up
He's gay, therefore it is physically, mentally and genetically impossible.
>Arlene to stop being so salty
Excreting large amounts of salt on a daily is part of their inbred DNA. Except on Sundays, for some strange reason.
>EU to fuck off
People like their capitalist money too much. Would need to turn Commie in order to leave.

user who was asking questions about college last thread here, What would be a solid course to go for? I've no clue what's currently in demand.

It'd better to know if anyone has a clue what people are looking for. I was thinking about doing a computer science course whenever I get around to it but I've seen people coming out of college with certain degrees and not finding work and it frightens me that could possibly be the case for me. Would a computer science degree pave the way for a well paying job or is that a profession not really in demand at the moment?

Have to get back to work but I can discuss more with you in the evening.
>user who was asking questions about college last thread here
Until we collectively come up with a better name you shall be known as College-kun.
>thinking about doing a computer science course
>is that a profession not really in demand at the moment
That's probably one of the most in demand courses. You shouldn't have difficulty in find jobs in that... unless Trump brings all his companies home which I've been assured will never happen by /éire/...
Jokes aside you would be fine in that. Tech is the future.

>College-kun
Didn't he drop out?
I believe he has been renamed Low-IQ-Ji

>computer science course
Over saturated field at the moment lad.

>over saturated
Well fuck. I don't have much up a backup course in mind unfortunately. At least not at the moment. I heard I.T courses would just get you handling company laptops or managing servers so that doesn't sound good.

what is that you like besides computer science? I reckon it's important to choose a course you like or you'll quickly get bored

Well I like doing shit on computers, I feel like I'd be more suited to it than lets say a business course or a Electronic engineering course. I know it's dumb to say but I really don't know what course I'd enjoy but it's me picking a course that will give me a high chance of immediate employment into a job that pays well. I wish I could answer your question on what I like besides it but I'm not entirely sure. I always wanted to try computer programming and learn code but I haven't a clue where to start and everyone I know that's done that says it's hell.

>giving my name away to another lad
I do not approve of this infidelity
You're the only one who calls me that you toothpaste-flag bully

>toothpaste flag
>bully
Never bullied a single person on here

Cad atá ár siúl?

An teastaíonn labhraigh uibh liom?

>naoi
Laddies please.

>Over saturated
Nice meme. It's common enough for half the people who enter into a course in CS/Engineering to drop out in the first couple of years. There is no shortage of jobs there, but there is a shortage of talent out there. Hence why we have so many "skilled" and "professional" foreigners coming in.

>I.T courses
IT as in an institute of technology or IT as in information technology? If the former then I'd say you could still get a decent job programming or whatever path it is you prefer, provided it's a four year course. Even if it was for only three years then you could go away and do some sort of cert or diploma for a year to bring you up to a university level.
>get you handling company laptops or managing servers
Managing ten thousand desktops and being the point of call for all those tech illiterate employees is a challenge in and of itself.
You're education won't be your primary barrier to success, it will be your work ethic and interest in what you are doing.

>picking a course that will give me a high chance of immediate employment into a job that pays well
You seem really fixated on getting well paying employment fast. Don't think most people are that worried about those things before they even begin college. There are plenty of jobs in IT and they pay well provided you are willing to get off your ass and get somewhat decent grades.

>Never bullied a single person on here
Biggest lie 2017.

Do any of you have a firearms license?
>Biggest lie 2017
Provide proof

Did you study something I.T related?

>giving my name away to another lad
This is all too confusing for tired old me in the evening. I thought you were asking questions in the last thread.
Let's just laugh at toothpaste-kun for a bit, ok?

Thought I was going to accidentally say "desu" in work today.
It's a bad habit I have online of appending words to the end of my sentences, either via text like on here or through voice chat. Rarely seeps out into real life though, thankfully.

>any of you have a firearms license
No, and I don't know anyone that owns one personally. Not at all part of the culture here, even in rural parts.
Same goes for any knowledge on militaristic things like tanks and guns really. Other Europeans and of course Americans seem to very different from us in that department, aside from some people on here like Froggy who takes an interest in such things.
Not that I don't find them interesting but I don't know the first thing about them or where to start. How does one even learn about all this calibre stuff? Very complicated desu. I was informed previously that reading Wikipedia would give one a basic knowledge to be able to hold a conversation.
Do many people in Luxembourg own them? You or anyone in your family?

>IT as in an institute of technology or IT as in information technology? If the former then I'd say you could still get a decent job programming or whatever path it is you prefer, provided it's a four year course. Even if it was for only three years then you could go away and do some sort of cert or diploma for a year to bring you up to a university level.

Yeah I guess if I can't do computer science due to the high demand for the course I was thinking I could do computer programming, I've no clue what Information technology would hold but from what you're saying I assume that also holds programming as well.
>You seem really fixated on getting well paying employment fast. Don't think most people are that worried about those things before they even begin college. There are plenty of jobs in IT and they pay well provided you are willing to get off your ass and get somewhat decent grades.

It's mostly me being afraid of dropping out like ex-college-kun or picking a completely shit course that is a dead end for getting work instead of one where I could prosper, get a good wage, know what I'm doing and even enjoy it.

Most of my family members have one,either through the military or because they go hunting,and every household in my family has at least a gun
I believe every 4th luxembourger owns a gun or somethung like that,though it's not really a gun culture like in the U.S

I would think that your family would own at least a rifle,seeing as you are from the countryside?

I'm currently thinking about getting one,because if my grandfather were to die,I'd have illegal guns in my house and I'd rather have one with which I can shoot legally

>Drop out
Are you unsure with your choice?

>no clue what Information technology would hold
Are you still in secondary or did you recently finish or what? Might be worth going to things like college open days, reading what modules and subjects are done over the length of the course (to see if it does programming) etc..
Read through testimonies from people who have done the course, look at college employment statistics, try some of the course material yourself before applying for it, so try some programming for example.

>would think that your family would own at least a rifle,seeing as you are from the countryside
We live in the countryside but don't own one, and as I said I don't know anyone personally in our parish that owns ones.
Parents could probably name one or two, like a vet or whatever the name is for the person that puts down sick animals or the local SF/IRA diehard contingent.
What would we even do with one? Hunting is something the Brits and wealthy did (i.e. not us) and there isn't really many predators, unless you have something like chickens I guess.
>currently thinking about getting one
What would you even do with it? Self-defence or for recreations purposes?
>Most of my family members have one
Is your sister a gun nut with a crack shot?

>Are you unsure with your choice?
Oh no sorry I guess I didn't make it clear enough. I'm thinking about going to college, it's just I'm unsure what course I should take. I was banking on computer science but I've been told that's a course in high demand so my chances are low on doing it, then I was thinking possibly doing a computer programming course but at the moment I'll still uncertain.

Slept through the daylight hours lads.

Good lad. When did you wake up?

>been told that's a course in high demand
Have you looked at the points requirements for different colleges? Appear to be in the 350 to 420 range which isn't too bad.
Are you applying through the CAO coming from secondary school?

Bad lad. Thread nearly died because of your zzzing.

We missed you
>Sister
I said most,not all
>What would you do with it
It.would be mainly so that I can legally inherit the guns currently in possession of the older generations

>Wealthy
>Not us
You are quite well off if I remember correctly?

You can always study finances

>What would you even do with it
I didn't mean that in a "are you crazy" sort of way, just so we're clear. Perfectly entitled to own and I can certainly see the reasons for having one, what with all these crazy Anglos running around wrecking the world as we know it.

>I didn't mean that in a "are you crazy" sort of way
No need to worry, I'm not that sensible, just as a security measure in case someone posts twice in a row

>Do any of you have a firearms license?
Daddy does but he has no reason for it.

>I would think that your family would own at least a rifle,seeing as you are from the countryside?
It's not really a necessary thing here, there's not much to hunt. My granny's brother used to hunt rabbits but there aren't nearly as many of them around anymore.

20 minutes or so ago.
But now it can live.
And I missed you.

I'll be visiting Vienne next year,I'll make sure to visit Prinz Eugen's winter palace and write /éire/ in the guestbook
>Daddy does but he has no reason for it.
Did you ever shoot it?

>We missed you
>handing evidence of your lying to us
That was easy.
>You are quite well off
I said I had a well paying job yes, but I don't come from a culture of wealth. My parents weren't professionals, didn't go to college or anything like that, which wasn't very common for people of my parents age anyways. We didn't ever struggle for money though, which is the main thing.
I'm probably part of that generational shift of moving social classes from semi-skilled lower/middle class, up to professional middle class. Imagine growing up in a professional middle class household, such as the one the children of my work colleagues grow up in, must be a fairly different experience. More driven and such perhaps?

>And I missed you
He isn't even the premium brand of toothpaste desu.
The brand from slightly further north with the actual blue colour is much better. The best, trust me.

What board do you guys browse?

Sup Forums /h/ and sometimes /biz/ when I feel like laughing at people
>handing evidence of your lying to us
We can't all be cold reptilian communists I'm afraid, some of us have feelings
> up to professional middle class.
Never stop striving dearest Poi, you can make it to the upper class
>More driven¨
As in their studies?

>sometimes /biz/ when I feel like laughing at people
What do you mean?

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vg/
Couple of others on occasion.

>can make it to the upper class
Not even worth the effort to go that far desu.
Most upper class people are born into it anyways. Leftovers from an era of imperialism and capitalistic exploitation. Their inbred arses should be hauled off to the gulag and their wealth redistributed for the many, not the few.

They always fuck up, it's like watching a hoard of gambling addicts in Las Vegas , they don't know when to stop and lose everything in the end

And you?

>finished typing reply
>accidentally hit whatever hotkey takes you back to the catalogue
>have to retype everything

>I'll make sure to visit Prinz Eugen's winter palace and write /éire/ in the guestbook
I'm fairly sure that legally counts as a marriage certificate.
>Did you ever shoot it?
No, he's uncharacteristically sensible with it. When I first saw him with it as a child he told me it belonged to a friend and he was just cleaning it.

>He isn't even the premium brand of toothpaste desu.
It looks mintier though.
>The brand from slightly further north with the actual blue colour is much better. The best, trust me.
Alright William of Orange.

>And you?
Sup Forums Sup Forums and /his/

>watching Creedon's Wild Atlantic Way
>Fortunate Son starts playing

>/vg/
What general?

youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo
Very accurate portrayal.

>Sup Forums Sup Forums and /his/
Haha, nerd
Jokes aside,/his/ can be nice but I don't like the nazi RPers lurking there
>I'm fairly sure that legally counts as a marriage certificate
I'm afraid I'm married to a good amount of people then

>What general
>revealing my hunting grounds
I usually just pop into the one of whatever game I'm playing to see if they have any advice, or if I am new to a series I'll see if they have any guides and FAQs. Occasionally look at the likes of gsg and the 4xg, and I've started playing Destiny 2 recently so I've been looking at the general for that.
I don't really post actively outside of /éire/.

>DUP leader Arlene Foster has accused the Irish government of refusing to allow them access to critical text relating to a solution to the Irish border after Brexit.

Is she lying?

>go for dinner
>thread dies
>seacht
Come on now lads.

>Is she lying
No idea, I haven't been reading much news today. Regardless, they aren't exactly entitled to know what is in the text. Bet SF didn't get a look at it either.
I could see why Dublin wouldn't want them to see it though, so I understand her theory but I don't know if she has any proof.

Are you lot fine with Varadkar so far?
What did you have?

>fine with Varadkar so far
He's alright for the now. Brexit is going relatively well for us at the moment, but the minute that goes sour his ratings could take a tumble. It is the single largest issue facing the country right now and it presents a good opportunity for forwarding Irish unity. He hasn't really done anything else of note, thought the recent Garda incident wasn't exactly handled very well.
The budget in October next year will prove a boon for whichever party is in government, so there may be movements to try and oust FG.
>What did you have
Beef, was pretty good. What did you eat, did you cook?

I don't really like him but I will give him credit for his handling of the Brexit talks. He's been pretty firm and strong on his stance on the border which is a welcome surprise.

>which is a welcome surprise
All part of his West Brit ruse I fear. Make the Irish people believe he has their best interests at heart, meaning they will continue to support him, but all the while he is cooperating with the British to further their aims.

I had Gyudon for dinner,but I substituted the meat with tofu
>The budget
How will making cigarettes more expensive benefit the ones in office at the time?

>college talk
My avoiding /éire/ until late in the evening strategy is having unintended benefits.

How's the traitor life going?

>Are you lot fine with Varadkar so far?
I leaned towards Coveney during the leadership contest, but Varadkar is doing well on the only issue I really care about at the moment (Brexit), so he's fine by me for now.

>Gyudon
>tofu
Don't even know what any of this is. Are you a vegetarian?
>How will making cigarettes more expensive benefit the ones in office at the time
They will have extra money to give away next year in tax cuts and benefits.

>college talk
What's wrong with college talk?

>I leaned towards Coveney during the leadership contest
As did most everyone else in the country except young FG politicians in the making and FG politicians.

Sup Forums, /c/, /vg/, /wsg/, Sup Forums.

>/h/
Why has nobody addressed that Lux is visiting the Hentai board?

>Is she lying?
Yes, but like all DUP members, she's so deluded that she actually believes she's telling the truth.

>only replying to foreign posters since he entered the thread
Interesting.

>Make the Irish people believe he has their best interests at heart, meaning they will continue to support him, but all the while he is cooperating with the British to further their aims.
He seems to piss the brits off quite a bit though. That said he's still Dublin-centric so I wouldn't like him in office for too long.

>Gyudon
I have to look up half your meals.

Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums
occasionally Sup Forums, /r9k/, /gif/ and /wsg/

>What's wrong with college talk?
It's boring.

>That said he's still Dublin-centric so I wouldn't like him in office for too long.
He's got Coveney from Cork to keep his Dub tendencies in check though.

>Sup Forums, /c/, /vg/, /wsg/, Sup Forums
My nigger, did you get your pic from /c/?
you like to switch between boards, don't ye?

>My nigger, did you get your pic from /c/?
Nah, I monitor that particular artist on Danbooru.

>the Irish request is the EU’s request

Opinions on The Donald?

/ourlad/

those pics are really nice desu

I'm sure you do too

What do you do with your days now that you are no longer here?
>Vegetarian
Talked about this before,my sister is so I'm sort of forced to cook vegetarian meals,I guess they are healthier
>tax cuts
Ok I see now,think you'll benefit from this now that you are part of the upper class?
I don't eat during the day so I cook in the evening

>Why has nobody addressed that Lux is visiting the Hentai board
I didn't even notice, or maybe I assumed he meant the history one.

>seems to piss the brits off quite a bit though
All part of perfidious Britain's plans. There is no boundary they will not cross to achieve their aims.
How can any of us really expect a son born of an immigrant who was raised in South Dublin to two wealthy parents who were both doctors and who has two sisters who are also doctors, to know what it means to be Irish or Republican?

>It's boring
I wouldn't really have cared for it, only people were giving out very false information.
>got Coveney from Cork to keep his Dub tendencies in check though
>got son of wealthy merchant family to keep him in check
Right right.

>Opinions on The Donald
He's ok.

>seacht

is that Tuesday?

what would those critical texts contain I wonder? a list of names of the IRA reserves?

/árbuachaill/

According to the news,they contained the fact that there would be no border on the island of Ireland,but across the Irish sea instead

Since everyone else is answering, Sup Forums, /m/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and occasionally a few others like /his/, Sup Forums and /wsg/. Sometimes /vp/ if there's a new game out.
I miss /vip/.

>He's got Coveney from Cork to keep his Dub tendencies in check
A townie is a townie.

He shall be honoured as Domhnall Mac Túisc, defender of Ireland from eternal perfidery.

>think you'll benefit from this now that you are part of the upper class
Maybe, I rather a United Ireland though.
>Talked about this before
Apologies, I'm forgetful. Need to take notes, as I mentioned.

>I'm sure you do too
I don't. I was only surprised because I thought you didn't give a shit about anime.

>What do you do with your days now that you are no longer here?
Work, same as always.

>,my sister is so I'm sort of forced to cook vegetarian meals
>a vegetarian lesbian
Ag smaoineamh.

>I miss /vip/.
>at it again

>A townie is a townie.
In the hierarchy of townies, Dubs sit on top.

Wasn't informed their would be lewds in this thing.

I wish I could be her finger

>>at it again
I haven't brought it up in a good while now.

>In the hierarchy of townies, Dubs sit on top.
I believe you mean at the center of the ninth ring of Townie Hell, with Cork comfortably beside them. Stab City being number seven for violence of course.

>cuts herself with a knife
>lewd
What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this
Wouldn't you like to know?

>wish I could be her finger
Leave my episode 1 waifu alone.

Get to the fucking tanks, you Commie.

>What did he mean by this?
Poi likes bodily fluids, remember?

>episode 1 waifu

Ohh, they just introduced the Froggy character.

Got a song for you, ignore the monologue or whatever during the first ten seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgc_O1LFJxE

I guess I can't be insulted by that which is accurate.

>Poi likes bodily fluids
As in pee ir as in blood as lubricant?
>You didn't give a shit about anime
Not more than the next poster

>Lesbian
>Vegetarian
You needed a while to put 2 and 2 together

that's pretty good

I hear homosexuality is genetic, can you confirm?
>pee ir as in blood as lubricant
Either are fine, I don't discriminate.

>As in pee ir as in blood as lubricant?
Nah, shit. Remember his image edits?

Finally found her name's Andou.

That's a bodily solid though, unless his diet is extremely unhealthy.

>His image edits
Ah yes,the great Poi and his OC
>Can you confirm
Judging by the fact that I don't have two mothers and that I like qt girls more than boys,I can say that homosexuality is not genetic,but on the other hand I never tried it

>Finally found her name's Andou
IQDB could've told you that in five seconds. All her other images are shit.

The sister's after sending up some popcorn. It was alright.

Did you also used to sleep on your way to school?

>IQDB could've told you that in five seconds
I should've thought of that.

>All her other images are shit.
Sadly true. But that tends to be the case in things that aren't released yet.

>like qt girls more than boys
>not denying he doesn't like boys at all
I see... anyways enough of this talk. It isn't healthy for the thread I fear.

>That's a bodily solid though
Look up the definition of fluid.

>But that tends to be the case in things that aren't released yet.
She's been in GuP manga though - I think.

Salted popcorn or sweet popcorn?

why have you given up on me /éire/?

>Look up the definition of fluid.
>"a substance that has no fixed shape and yields easily to external pressure; a gas or (especially) a liquid."
I see, so I was conflating the word fluid with liquid.

>She's been in GuP manga though - I think.
From my brief searches it seems there was a different set of characters representing BC Freedom in manga. Led by a girl named Aspergers, or possibly Asparagus.

Salted. Don't think I've ever had sweet.

Why is soy boi Poi obsessed with poo poo?

His protestant upbringing was quite degenerate. The thing he's seen would make a German porn star blush.

>Don't think I've ever had sweet

*things

Stop this meme. It is completely baseless foreign propaganda.

Poo-poo Proddy Poi