Diane Lane JL won't be better than avengers and wants to bang Henry Cavill

>When it comes to Justice League and Marvel's The Avengers there have been debates all along about which film will ultimately be viewed as the greater one. What fans of both camps probably didn't expect was to hear a Justice League cast member openly admit that Marvel's film will be the better one - before Justice League has even hit theaters!

>However, that's exactly what actress Diane Lane did while on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen recently. When asked point-blank if she could reveal Justice League spoilers, and if the film will be better than Avengers, Lane replied: "No, and no. Short but honest - I hate to disappoint, but..."

>Justice League Will Not Be Better Than Marvel Avengers
The next answer didn't get any less awkward, as she also admitted that it's sometimes weird playing the mother of hot and hunky Superman, Henry Cavill.

comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/11/justice-league-movie-vs-marvel-avengers/

So did Clark and his mom bang irl?

Both are trash by the way

no surprises there

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

JUST

Based Ben 6 million more Garrison

Never gonna let DCucks live this one down

>you can literally count the number of good DC movies on one hand and still have enough fingers left to hold a bowling ball

Marvelcucks are taking this completely out of context. She's saying she's not allowed to give anything away or talk about the movie.

I'm ashamed to admit it but he looks more feminine than Gal

Of Course she would say no. The avengers is marketed to little kids and giant manbabies. There's no way in hell the critics and the mass audience are going to like a Comic Book movie with actual depth.

>that damage control

She has a small role so she doesn't see the full picture or know what shes talking about. I trust Snyder to deliver a movie better than Avengers.

Ezra Miller is far and away the prettiest and most talented actor of the the JL. These are words I never expected to say a few years ago.

Actors get the full script you dingus. Its up to them if they wanted read the full thing or just their parts. And she may have already seen a cut of the film.

>Flash: What's your super power
>Batman: I'm rich

So much depth.

Nothing wrong with Jokes for the simpletons every once in awhile. Even BvS a KINO masterpiece had them.

moron

>She with you?
>I thought she was with you.

>there are some retards out there who genuinely believe this

>mfw found the Diane Lane sex tape from the 80s

>Diane Lane

So, she dies right? Why would she openly shit on the franchise? Or is it just going to be that bad?

I have loved Superman since about I was 8 years old and have read the comics, watched the various TV adaptations and movies and read novelisations.

There hasn't been a good DC movie in a long time. I watched Superman Returns at the cinema twice because I was so starved of good DC.

I predict that Justice League will be better than Man of Steel. Not sure by how much.

As for Marvel, I don't know anything about it so can hardly judge.

You can count the number of good DC movies on one hand and still count to five with the fingers of said hand.

Who doesn't want to bang Henry Cavill ? She's not special

I was talking about ALL DC movies not just these recent ones

That joke doesn't even make any sense. Considering Bin-Batflecki knew who Wonder Woman was in early in the movie.

>tfw your career is stale so you decide to suck it up and play a "mom" in a super hero movie
>you're going to be a movie bigger than anything your ex husband, Christopher Lambert has done
>your current husband is a drunk and not doing shit with his fame either, drop him too
>Brolin has a chance to play Batman and literally save Diane Lane on film, while she has to play an old lady
>Brolin goes on to be in 2 mega-hyped super hero franchises
>Lane is stuck being mom to a lifeless empty husk of a superman, who she'd rather fuck than be his mom.

FFFFFUUUUUCK man, hollywood is fucked up

The Avengers isn't that good desu.

Civil War is the proper Avengers movie.

Can we ban OPs that don't use archive.org?

she was married to the highlander?

forgot pic

Yup, divorced him and then had went and made Mortal Kombat.

also..... Lambert was in Hail Ceasar with brolin, wonder if that got awkward.

desu im only exited for flash and fish man, i just can't accept a new batman i liked dark knights to much.

as for superman, ive never cared, WW is stupid, Roblack is who gives a fuck and if there is anything else i've forgotten them.

of course all that being said flash will be shit because speed doesnt work in movies. although Xmen handle it well