It's time for a serious discussion about uniting the Nords, and then we say good bye to the m*edoid menace

It's time for a serious discussion about uniting the Nords, and then we say good bye to the m*edoid menace.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Free_Trade_Association
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finnish Odinists have your back bruder

The old Gods will not be forgotten so easily

>kalmar union intensifies
oh fuck off
i thought and hoped varg would never be aware of the existence of memes, but now it has happened

Nice. There is room for Ukko as well desu.

Do nords actually want this union?

What would be in for Norway from this, other than having to support economically weaker regions and sharing land with the rape capital of Europe?

United we would be one of the worlds biggest economies and rule over vast areas of clay.

and the good thing about that for the average person is?

It's not always just about the average person user

will you make a third video about Americans, Louis?

Independence from the EU for example, and not sure if you're aware of this but the EU creates a lot of laws and regulations that affect our day to day life.

two obstacles to this:
>Norway is not in the EU
>they all have different royal families

you're not in the EU tho

What did he mean by this? I'm serious wtf is a Swedish chainsaw?

Kalmar Union can only be possible if all acknowledged the predominance of Denmark and the Swedes were enslaved

everyone should leave the EU obviously
We're in this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Free_Trade_Association which means we have to deal with literally thousands of EU directives
Husquarna

It's not impossible for several kingdoms to be under one confederation.

I think the German Empire is the model you're looking for, not that. They had their Emperor and it was a unified nation, but all the nobility from the HRE kept their titles (ie Bavaria still had their king, etc)

I'm quite ready to get rid of the royal family after the King went full retard and showed us that he's a multiculturalist.

T R I P L E
M O N A R C H Y

the nowegian king is of danish descent so there will only be a problem with the swedish and danish royal family

The Kalmar Union actually had something like this for a period too. After a short war the King of Denmark and Norway acknowledged the King of Sweden but the Kalmar Union remained intact until his death and the Danish king once again took the throne.

it will be norwegian once ingrid gets a kid

no it wont
danish blood lol

by that logic, your monarchy is german

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but you are wrong

not an argument d*neshit

>d*Noid "arguments"
Gud straffe Danmark

>d*nes ruin the prospect of a nordic union AGAIN
Is anyone surprised? No? Ok.

Trust a Dane, feel the pain