Agents of SHIELD Live Talkback

>It was truly a CIVIL WARâ„¢ Edition
Welcome back Sup Forums! Agents of SHIELD is all new tonight with the second half of Season 3!

Ep 20: "Emancipation" [May 10th]
In the aftermath of the events of Captain America: Civil War, S.H.I.E.L.D. feels pressure to reveal their involvement with Inhumans. But with the stakes higher than ever and Hive growing stronger, the team is tested in ways they could never anticipate.

* Agents of SHIELD has been renewed for a 4th Season! *

>Where can I watch the episode?
streamfare.com/abc.html
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/abc-live-stream

Both of these were recommended in the last thread and should be streaming the episode.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its third season. InHumans, more comics shit, good character development are just a few of the new perks.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:
>pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
There's lots of neat things in there like previous discussions, episode guide and some other goodies. If you're just joining us or missed a previous ep, Netflix has both Season 1 and Season 2 available for watching! If you live in another country, you might be shit out of luck. Sorry bros.
Archive moe is gone, will try to fix up our pastebin a bit, now we'll be getting archives from desustorage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for team cap

That Civil War crossover better just be more than a line mentioned by Ross.

>In the aftermath of the events of Captain America: Civil War, some totally unrelated bullshit about Inhumans and the Hive

#ItsAllConnected

It'll be a line mentioned by Ross and Coulson saying something along the lines of "If we're not careful, we'll be looking at an Agents of SHIED presents a Captain America: Civil War Tie-in"

I'm hoping for a Yo-Yo sex scene.

Coulson reacts to Peggy's death according to a interview. They also react to the Sokovia Accords

HELLFIRE
E
L
L
F
I
R
E

Thread Song;

youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8

>In the aftermath of the events of Captain America: Civil War
Man, just how long did that actually last? Less than a week?
>second half of Season 3!
Oh, I thought this was the season finale, or something. Not sure why.

Previously, on Coul-Coul's Bizarre Adventure:

>you call that "fire"

Next week is finale

>tfw SquidWard is going to die in the finale

It was fun lads, but I think Grant Ward's Wild Ride ends next week

Talbot wants the Secret Warriors to be less secretive. Hive also wants an Inhuman army, so it's an Inhuman civil war of sorts. You know, like how last season had an Inhuman civil war of sorts. And how next season will probably have Kree coming to Earth to offer Inhumans 'exile' from their oppressive human masters, causing another Inhuman civil war of sorts.

Lagos happens roughly the same time SHIELD hits Inhuman Springfield. The Sokovia Accords had been pushed around for awhile before the movie started, but the ratification at the UN is give or take a couple of days after. So a week or so isn't unheard of for those events. Ross gave Tony 36 hours to find Cap and he says they have 12 left at the airport. Rhodey would be scanned in under 24 hours for an MRI. The bigger question is how many days between Siberia and Tony getting the FedEx box, though we know Tony to probably design that rig for Rhodey in less than a day for rehab.

>implying once they "cure" HIVE it wont leave Ward's reanimated body still animated

>implying ward will die
There's too much Kree blood involved in the plot at the moment for Ward to die.
The One True Ward is coming back and Coulson is getting Inhuman powers this season, mark my wards.

>when she fucks you at superspeed

Nigga did you see his arm last week? No blood or bone just pure HIVE

Don't worry, Grant Ward's wild ride will continue somewhere

Haha, time for XCOM.

REAL HUMAN BEAN

A reminder to please keep Civil War talk in spoilers. Some people still haven't seen it.

I'm betting the crossover is going to deal the Kree blood the five other super soldiers got juiced up with

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
WHERE CAN I READ THIS?

Hive can manipulate his host on the cellular level to such an extent as to make his face go full SquidWard mode and back, no reason to think he can't do the same to the inside of the body too

Why? It's not like people care or don't already know that Black Panther is gay for Cap.

>it only came out in america four days ago

THIS

SquidWard is tired of your shit May.

On a scale of "actually a HYDRAfag" to "still just a total sociopath who knows no allegiances," where's comicWard?

Well that goes for both of them then! Jesus, how many times has she had to fight this motherfucker in one form or another?

>Kree blood
That blue liquid was the super soldier serum Stark was working on since Erksine died, not kree blood. It turned them into Buckies, not map carving zombies.

And here's your crossover. Talking in a bar.

GOVERNMENT
OVERSIGHT

MY FAVORITE RED TAPE

And there's the Civil War reference.
Where on Earth is Steve Rogers?

confirmed for taking place during Civil War

Sokovia Accords confirmed for also being a registration and monitoring act for enhanced peoples

Wish there was more in series build up for the Civil War tie.

Talbot's gonna capture them Inhuman's.

Somewhere 20 miles off the coast, maybe.

wait I thought it was just "you gotta work for the UN or stop being a vigilante" not mandatory registering?

I'm in.

These guys have to come up with something more creative than "some form of seating that descends into secret underground base". Everyone's doing it these days.

>SHIELD on the nonasshole side of the Civil War arc

>Insanguinated Daisy

am I the only one turned on by her looking so near death?

You can't stop the Registration Act.

Whelp, here we go. We're never gonna hear the end of register.

With the A-Team

The Agents of SHIELD ongoing.

I want to drink her blood desu

Just Coulson's team, just like how Nick Fury was also against it in the comics

Ward cannot die, only change form.

We don't know yet. He's appearing for the first time in the next issue. That's a preview for it. Comes out tomorrow, pretty sure.

>interrupt show with storm warning for a city not even within the viewing area

Thanks local news. Appreciate it

>Just Coulson's team

Coulson's team is SHIELD.

damn you missed Simmons dying

Why don't they just freeze Lincoln until they can find a cure?

>accords aren't about registration for all heroes
>just kidding, they are

do they have access to cryo technology?

>Secret Warriors

We're main Civil War book vs tie-ins all over again.

>Electro-boy

>some battles need to be fought with Secret Warriors(tm)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>"Secret Warriors"
>4 people
More like some sort of "Kooky Quartet".

>Yo-yo returns
>Looks around for Mack
The ship still lives.

just like real overreaching government laws!

>Some battles have to be fought with Secret Warriors

Why don't they just take Lincoln... and push him somewhere else!

>Want to see me run to that rock and back?
>Want to see me do it again?

I kinda like the Watchdogs for some reason

they tried that with Clone chick, HIVE still found her and mind raped her

Daily reminder that either Fitz or Simmons will die in the season finale, regardless of how they suffered in previous seasons. They're too happy...

special shout out to Trump for making putting entire classes of people you deem dangerous on lists a real political issue again and not just Godwin's law baiting hyerbole

>lincoln literally being a retard

AND MELTMAN

WITH THE POWER TO... MELT!

>All those Trump supporters.

He's moving around these days, living a more nomadic lifestyle.

They remind me of Vigilance from Person of Interest

This tie in with the movie feels forced.

They remind me of Anonymous from Sup Forums

Simmons will die and Fitz will rebuild her as his robot waifu using the ultron technology to map her brain into it.

this will be MCU Jocasta

>tfw Tony and Vision will never show up and put Coulson and all his traitor followers in the ground

>this guy

As opposed to Obama who did the same thing but kept the whole thing secret?

Nah not at all man. It's totally fluid for them to mention Sokovia Accords in every scene change.

>X-Meh

Anonymous has a bit more class than a thinly veiled KKK allusion, I hate to admit.

Because unlike some of the groups in the MCU, it actually makes sense that there would be people who support the Watchdogs' thinking.

Yes

I mean, the whole ATCU thing was basically registration before Civil War happened, so throwing "SOKOVIA ACCORDS" around in this episode feels a little pointless

Non-canon, you said.

Aren't you tired of being wrong, user? Of course not, otherwise you'd stop being wrong! Which you can't because you're wrong!!

How to write for Inhumans: A guide.
1- Find old Chris Claremont X-Men script
2- ctrl-f "Mutants"
3- Replace "Mutants" with "Inhumans"
4- ???
5- Profit!

yes, Obama is Nick Fury with his index and blacksites

Yeah, we hate everyone and are far more creative than those hoods.

Oh fuck stan lee is dead

PANIC WHEN?

Wow, such a dumbass, spark boy.

WFAA?

>AMERICANS HAVE TO WAIT N I N E DAYS TO SEE X-MEN

H O T H E A D
O
T
H
E
A
D