WHY ARE MODS DELETING THREADS ABOUT ME?

WHY ARE MODS DELETING THREADS ABOUT ME?

ARE YOU TYRUMTHF VOTERS YOU ALT RIGHT RACISTS?

IF SO I CAN FIX THAT! *cocks gun*

XOLX

MADARA UCHIHA

sooo anyway another BLORMPF thread was deleted
>woooo yeah hahah
STOP CLAPPING YOU FOOLS

BLUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!!

Imagine being Colbert and being really into comedy, doing sketch and improv work. You make films like strangers with candy. Then you get your big break with being a daily show correspondent. Making regular money, and maybe getting a career in a major show or movie. But you become know doing an impersonation of a republican. You watch Carrel with a hit tv show. You get to play second fiddle behind stewart, doing a minstrel impression of a man who is already a character. And you do this. For. Years. But finally you get a spot on late night. Finally big leagues with big league pay and big league recognition. Then your ratings arent so good. Rumors circulate of being replaced. Then Trump comes along. Reluctantly you start doing bits about him here and there. Somehow he wins. You still hold out for a bit, but before inauguration day you cave and start doing tons of bits on trump. Reviving shit you thought you left behind to make fun of trump. Doing 10min monologues all about trump. Even bringing him up in fucking interviews. This gets the ratings, and this is now your life. You went from being a caricature of a republican every night to talking endlessly about someone you call a caricature of a human. And there is no escape. This is not an exit.

kek

this is so much better than baneposting and that garbage survived for years

lol

cringe

This is cancer, kys reddit cuck

>tfw you found the early forms of this meme cringey and annoying, but now its matured into a fine meme that you honestly enjoy

Excellent.

HAHA WOW DRUMPF ACTUALLY BTFO THIS TIME (BIG IF REAL)

Better un-cock that gun and put it back in your holster, Steve-o

keep it up based colbertposter

banepf?

>>all that time for photoshop
>>no time to get a job

you gunn get drafted son!

LE CRINGE

What is Sup Forums so butthurt about this time?

I don't believe in the draft

You're in the WRONG neighbourhood drumpftard

subscribed!

upvoted

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

You should post about how CRINGEY this meme is on

You are in the minority, Sup Forums has run this site since the elections started. Get out.

SHKUMPF

borker

>triggered

*speeds through gay pride parade*

LOOK WHAT KRUMPF IS MAKING ME DO TO OUR PRECIOUS HOMOSEXUALS, IMPEEAAACCCHHHH

>libshit uses alt-right meme

You should lurk more

I've been here since 2006, you need to lurk moar kiddie. Welcome to the new paradigm of Sup Forums.

BLOOOORP

*sniff sniff*

BLOMPF...?

This meme has grown on me.

You should lurk more

kek I've been here since before you were coherent. Welcome to the new paradigm. Enjoy your stay.

>tells others to lurk
>is a /got/ poster AKA one of the cancers of Sup Forums

So why did Trump tell an easily falsifiable lie? Why claim you made up a phrase that you didn't, when it literally takes less than a minute to look up the truth?

Where do I find clips of Colbert as Stephen Colbert on the daily show?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'VE BEEN READING ABOUT YOU STEVEN

GGRRARRRH GLUMP UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT

CRAWWWLLLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN... THESE DRUMPFS... THEY WILL NOT HEEAALLL

Do you mean
>cocks holster

You should really lurk more desu

DINKLEBERGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You probably should honestly, if you can't tell that Sup Forums runs this site.

MASTER I CAN DO BETTER IT'S JUST THIS DAMN FUCKING RETARDED FAG ENABLING AUDIENCE

lurk
more

that's what Sup Forumstards think

BLAAAARRRPP

SAAAAAAAAY NIGGER

This meme gets new material practically everyday, it's unkillable.

new baneposting