Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wats a missing variables

You forgot to divide those numbers by total crimes committed by each population.

If being shot by the police is a chance, then surely if I encounter police more often I have a greater chance of being shot.

Even with that calculation, the answer would be meaningless as a single number cannot describe every individual incidence in context, that being how the officer behaved, how the subject behaved and whether or not the shooting was justified, or even how justifiable it was.

tl;dr your numbers don't actually show anything at all, anyone who thinks they do has no idea how statistics work.

But a police officer is more likely to kill a white than a black, the police is a missing variable.

>should have been killed

This makes me laugh

>Ignoring the difference in crime rates among races

If it is all about racism then why do Asian Americans not suffer the same fate?

Could it be that Asian Americans do not commit crimes at the absurd rate that African Americans do?

Wew skewing statistics there. As much as i'd love for us to be 77% white that is far from true. Also blacks are statistically more likely to be violent crimimals so of course they're going to die more. But this is just a generic retard troll thread. Sage.

It's actually triggering.
Then you activate your brain for half a second.

Then why are blacks chimping out? Whites have more to be pissed about.

who cares if black people are dying by cops. Black die by blacks constantly. Who cares about if black people die in general. For every dead nigger, the nations average IQ goes up.

The problem is that nigs are criminals. Police shooting criminals is the solution to the crime problem. #basedcops #policelivesmatter #criminallivesdont

PS: by criminal I mean criminals who hurt people, not LMAO WEED dudes or car downloaders

no u

>1 POST BY THIS ID

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK OFF FAGGOT SHIT BAG

Blacks commit crimes at about 12 times the rate if white people though...

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

how is it that they can do the fucking math here but they can't do it when it comes to the inordinate amount of violent crime they commit?
it's worse than just that because they will ignore that statistic and tote this one.

This is relevant, only if you assume the police just shoots random people for the lulz.
Only then would stats match population.

>look mom i took a narrow set of numbers and used it to prove my point

>12% black
>77% white

WEW LAD!

I wish America was 77% white!

>77%

what the fuck

I wish

gooks are so small the cops have a hard time hitting them

And black cops are more likely to shoot blacks than white cops are.

Ok does that take into account how many blacks commit crime, compared to how many whites commit crimes?

>As much as i'd love for us to be 77% white that is far from true.

Are they including hispanics in that stat?

Implying everybody behaves the same, also blacks kill whites 5 times more than the other way round, where's the outrage?

kek, why did they choose to compare the populations and not the crime rates

>What are violent crime rates
>What are Police interaction rates
>How do include all important numbers

>77% white
Yea in 1971

Blacks are being arrested at a rate of 4 times the amount of whites. Blacks are committing crimes at a rate of 4 times the amount of whites. The numbers are concurrent.

>77%
really makes you think

seems they're lumping hispanics in with whites, which is frequently the case with crime statistics that are done on a national level

the real number of whites who get shot by police must be a lot lower than 414

this statistic lacks the fact that aidsnjgger and muslimscum are responsible of 80% of the entire crimes committed.
> the disease (((leftism))) eradicated

>Should

That's a loaded word.

64 blacks should have been killed? bit racist

i think you can openly say asians comits less crimes, but saying blacks comits more crimes is racism

>77%

More like 60.

Common Core needs to go, folks

True numbers of pure whites (no half breeds, no Mexicans/Hispanics)are estimated between 50-60%