Arriba España

Santiago y cierra, ¡España!*
25 de Julio Santiago Matamoros, patrón de los Españoles

>Santiago! (or ¡Santiago y cierra, España!), is an alleged war cry of Iberian troops during the Reconquista, and of the Spanish Empire.
>25th July, day of Saint James, Moor-Slayer, patron of the Spaniards

¡Viva España!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEV2d610A3o
youtube.com/watch?v=2oyhlad64-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Que tengas un buen dia, amigo.

¡Viva!

Que la Virgen y el Apóstol Santiago el Matamoros te guarden en este día a ti también.

>May the Virgin and the Apostle Saint James the Moor-Slayer protect you in this day too.

Crees que deberia creer? A veces he dudado. Hoy en dia soy agnostico.

Thank you based Santiago, may your spirit return to enlighten us on these dark days.
¡Viva!

No importa nada. You honestly think the masses of peasants and rough fighting men who fought back the Moors were intimately acquainted with the details of Roman Catholic theology?

Santiago is something FAR older than the Saint James of the Christian tradition. It's Mars, Belenos, Tiwaz, Ares... The names change as our languages and cultures change, but the essence is the same. And it has a certain intrinsic power. Don't overthink it.

Thanks for the opinion, man

¡Viva!

Creer es un acto de la voluntad sobre la inteligencia y tus actos. Cristo no pide certeza, no pidas pruebas. Que te chirríen cosas es normal, máxime en esta sociedad cientifista y cínica que han diseñado para nosotros.

Querer creer es creer, a partir del primer paso, va el segundo.

Nada que perder, todo que ganar.

Fuck off with that Código DaVinci tier bullcrap, this is a Spanish thread, cripto-jews aren't welcomed here. Good bye.

Buena estatua! O se llama retablo?
Muchas gracias por tu opinion tambien. La meditaré. Has visto lo que ha sucedido en Polonia? Aqui te adjunto
"Según este medio, perros que patrullaban de rutina hace unos días una de las zonas por las que pasaría el Papa en Cracovia encontraron restos de explosivos. La investigación les llevó hasta Lodz, donde se produjo la detención este domingo. El hombre habría entrado desde Suiza tras haber sido expulsado de Suecia previamente, informa la cadena polaca."
Un terrorista IRAQUI preparando explosivos para matar en las JMJ.

Él tiene razón. Sólo el Camino de Santiago es ya más antiguo que la cristiandad. El camino terminaba en finisterre, por cierto.
Hay una razón por la que se sacaban santos en procesión pidiendo lluvias. De hecho que haya santos ya es una contradicción en el cristianismo. Nuestras raices se disipan en tiempos remotos, el cristianismo no es más que algo extranjero que nos forzaron creer, luego la gente se adaptó como buenamente pudo.

No, he's not right. According do this cripto-jew here, our ancestors during the Reconquista didn't understand who Saint James the Apostle is, they rather fought for some ethereal and atemporal representation of Ares or Mars. We wuz pagans.

Nope. Also yeah the Way is older indeed, our ancestors knew that first hand and that's why they were certain the apostle himself used it. Pretty much everyone with geographic and historical knowledge in that time knew about that route.

>Fuck off with that Código DaVinci tier bullcrap, this is a Spanish thread, cripto-jews aren't welcomed here. Good bye.
Jaja, I do not conceal that I am an Ingleson, and probably at least somewhat perfidio, but I was honestly stating an opinion in a manner that may permit some doubting Spaniards to reconcile their intellectual scepticism with the best interests of España, una, grande and libre! Consider las Virgenes, too. There are about five distinct Virgenes in my town. Equating them all with a woman who gave birth in Bethlehem two thousand years ago does NOT get to the root of the matter. These are goddesses, pure and simple. The hate the Moors had for the female impulse has made them all the stronger in the devotions of the descendants of the reconquistadores. I was once prison to certain Protestant notions, about Mariolatry and idolatry, but seeing the statue of Mary on a former Moorish castle made me see the light; this is a glorious refutation of the filth of Islam! That we have forgotten her old name of Atecina/Venus/Aphrodite does not matter a whit. Not everyone on the same side has to think the same way.

Sup Forums is for white people, beaner

I wouldn't be surprised if that Iraquí was Catholic. Francis is a mess.

They're are the same person, all the advocatiosn of Mary, you undeducated fuck. Yes many of them put in place of older pagan gods. That's not hidden and it's the modus operandi of Christianity since they changed the Sol Invictus to the Nativity (25th December).

Your fucking point? Stop acting like you're unveiling some deep shit, it's common knowledge.

I'm basque, I'm allowed to post here.

Santiago, cierra Europa

>According do this cripto-jew here, our ancestors during the Reconquista didn't understand who Saint James the Apostle is, they rather fought for some ethereal and atemporal representation of Ares or Mars.
Not quite, that's an oversimplification of what divinities are. The old names were no more "correct" than the new Saint James connection. This is a complex matter of archetypes and deepseated matters of the human consciousness that I can't do justice to here in a small post.

You do rather overestimate the orthodoxy of your mediaeval ancestors, though. When you consider the blatantly heathen things people were doing in the lifetimes of our own grandparents, you have to multiply that several times the further back you go in history.

I for one welcome our new Spanish overlords

youtube.com/watch?v=iEV2d610A3o

>They're are the same person, all the advocatiosn of Mary,
That is the official THEORY. The REALITY, in the minds of the people, is quite different. The different Virgenes have different personalities. The name "Mary" is barely used at all. These are different divine personages. You perhaps need to look at it with fresh eyes, having been brought up too deeply in the tradition to see it for what it is.

En estos tiempos repletos de duda,
negras tormentas jihadies en la distancia,
no tengo miedo pues Santiago nos guarda.

VIVA ESPAÑA ALZAD LOS HIJOS DEL PUEBLO ESPAÑOL QUE VUELVE RESUGIR!

GLORIA A LA PATRIA QUE SUPO SEGUIR SOBRE EL AZUL DEL MAR EL CAMINAR DEL SOL! GLORIA A LA PATRIA QUE SUPO SEGUIR SOBRE EL AZUL DEL MAR EL CAMINAR DEL SOL!

TRIUNFA ESPAÑA LOS YUNQUES Y LAS RUEDAS CANTAN AL COMPAS DEL HIMNO DE LA FE

TRIUNFA ESPAÑA LOS YUNQUES Y LAS RUEDAS CANTAN AL COMPAS DEL HIMNO DE LA FE

JUNTOS CON ELLOS CANTEMOS DR PIE LA VIDA NUEVA Y FUERTE DEL TRABAJO Y PAZ!!!
VIVA FRANCO! VIVA ESPAÑA!!!! I LOVE YOU CUNTS!

VIVA ESPAÑA
PUREZA DE SANGRE
RECONQUISTEMOS EUROPA Y EL MUNDO
EN NUESTRO IMPERIO EL SOL NUNCA SE OCULTA
GOL DE INIESTA

That's the whole point of Christianity, though. It changed all those "ethereal" and unpersonal reperentations into the palpable, tangible God made flesh in Christ. That's what our ancestors and pretty much all the old pagan indigenous European believed and that's whats the whole point of the novelty of Christianism.

Yeah no. People attributes them different personalities because each person, tribe and people has different, personal experiences. The protestant mindset is as bad as the gnostic cripto-jewish one, because it's the root of liberalism, the negation of the personal, ethinical and cultural differences that has nothing to do with actual Chirstianism. Yes different Virgins, many of them put in place of old local divinities, most of them arent thoguh, and everybody fucking knew it was Mary the mother of Jesus. Our ancestors wheren't stupid before Internet as you think.

Also there's literally nothing wrong with Christianity preserving the phyche and traditions of ancient peoples, there was no conspiracy but pedagogic intention, and it doesn't invalidates the facts of Christianism.

>dat last line

Dutchies btfo. Iniesta alba 2.0

>gol de Iniesta

Also daily reminder that the last 40 years have been a total, absolute fraud and that "democracy" is unnatural, unfair and has never achieved anything for us.

This. Hpefully the 28 goes to shit and we get king felipe el moñas

How do we Make Spain Great Again? I'm sick of leftist multiculturalism.

I miss pesetas so bad

Wait until Vox became an important party, so never.

Is it true that they have erased General Franco from history there?

Srsly Spain should retake their old flag, is based as fuck

>New Civil War
>Clean the country
>Strat again without latinos, moroccans, and leftist scum

We're already fucked.

The only mistake of Francoism was centralism / españolism which was a liberal-masonic heritage. Fix that broken mindset in all the Spanish patriotic movements and we'll start winning again.

Until that, we'll keep orbiting classic liberalism like , pseudo-fake-nazism like or globalism like PPsoe.

What we actually need is a 5th Civil War, this time winning it (technically we won the 1939 one but it's was a partial victory since Franco decided to name the retarded lineblood Juan Carlos as his heir).

>th-they wuz ancient atheiss n shiet...

Make Spain great again!

>What we actually need is a 5th Civil War
Our army is a joke though

maybe I should move there and marry a qt Spaniard to improve the situation Juan

I don't really like Franco, but I agree with you on the "democracy" fraud. Fuck the E.U. and fuck Europe. We didn't need gibsmedats until we got jewed by E.U. all with our "democracy" satisfaction.

>c'mon goyards, E.U. is nice, is the future. You will have a better currency, cheap BMWs and you will be member of the European sodomite parliament.

Viva España, proud to be 7/8 spaniard master race

There are already 300k of you living here

Well, a joke army vs. an army of fat betacucks podemitas with mantits, its better perspective than anything we've ever had. Sure there is scum in the army, we could fake a coup first and purge them.

I used to think like you. I mean I'm not a fan of Franco, but then again, I'm growing "Franquist" since I realized:

1) Franco has been the best leader of Spain in the last 250 years or so.
2) Until we start changing the narrative, from apologizing, faking we're not those terrible fachas, hidding Franco, etc., we're gonna keep losing because we're still trapped in their mindset

I think that, in general, we need Franco because he'd be the most powerful anti PC symbol we could have. We'd start obliterating them if we'd start changing our narrative, publicly without any feeling of remorse or "but"s.

Franco is a hero. Yes he made mistakes; but he loved his country.

>Our ancestors weren't stupid before Internet as you think.
Stop this inferiority complex thing. I am NOT saying anyone was stupid. If anything, they were cleverer than the priests, if the latter just subserviently accepted the official dogma. The people were cunning and able to better sense certain realities than the educated were, whose perspectives were narrowed. It was thus possible to carry on believing one thing, while saying another, or even simultaneously believing two contradictory notions thanks to the ability to compartmentalise them in different spheres of awareness or activity. One statement is necessary in one context, and another works better in other circumstances. This is sheer pragmatism.

And by the way, you argue well, but your understanding of Protestantism is the same tired old one I hear too much of from reactionary Catholics (sobre todo de mi mujer... ;o) ). Protestants are not all Calvinists. Anglicans are more Catholic than Calvinist, for instance, and the Lutherans were comparable in this too. The modern distortion doesn't count, as the mass of Protestants had already abandoned the religion before it got as bad as it has done. In its place, most of us, while remaining "culturally Protestant", are more like the old peasantry - preserving half unconsciously all manner of ancient folkloric attitudes.

The same happened to us and the other colonial powers though, and chances are if Scotland fucks off we'll lose even more clay (ugly, unwanted clay, but still formerly ours).

¿Why not? I did..

The britcuck making fun of Spain, when the shitholes they "conquered" didn't last as long and they're getting threatened that Scotland will leave. Why are you so angry and jealous of Spaniards? Is it because they're better fighters and the only reason they don't rule you is because of one freak storm that took out their mighty Armada? Or maybe because mudslime removing genes run through their veins while the eternal barbaraian cuck ones that invite them run in yours? Maybe some Chado fucked that fat cow you call girlfriend when she went to visit Ibiza.

¡Viva España!

You shall prove you are quintessentially british first.

Franco was doomed to fail as a spanish proud symbol since the beggining. I think we have enought history to find a far better historical figure. Franco himself could find inspiration on other historic personalities. Why couldn't we do it?

Anyways, looking inspiration on historical personalities must be a secondary duty. There are so many things fucked up beyond believe that couldn't be fixed by any historical inspiration.

Ramiro Ledesma > Jose Antonio >>>>>>>>>>> Franco

Congrats fellow catholics

youtube.com/watch?v=2oyhlad64-s

I mean they were not stupid but you're applying them now too many layers of irony. I believe that it was actually the oposite, holy meme magic turned a shitload of different, more or less disconected heathen systems of thought into the most glorious and beatutiful civilization -Christianity, culmnating in the 13th century as the climax of human development. Medieval Catholicism, until the Reforma / Contrarreforma, was really simple and yes, the local folklore survived in those mental "compartiments" because, why the fuck no. Even the "narrow" as you funnily call the intellectual aspect of Christian theology, literally took pagan philosophers as almost holy and divinely inspired.

Our celtiberian ancestors would have laught at these manchildren with disney sensibility that are the modern podemita ibérico. Catholicism has in general way more of the true ancient european spirit than any new gnostic neopagan fag. That's why I laught at the fact that is precielly neopagans faggots the first ones trying to destroy our tauromaquia, which is seen as something "cavernario", "catholic" and "español".

desu tauromaquia could be improved with more violent bulls and bullfighters so it's less boring

>Franco was doomed to fail as a spanish proud symbol since the beggining.
Why?

>I think we have enought history to find a far better historical figure.
Sure. So what? We don't need to exclude anyone. Also the answer to the first question will show why Franco as a meme figure is most needed.

Dunno. I personally dont like toros, I find it boring too. Must be our autistic generation, though. We need to fight for our grandchildren to be free of this lack of atention span and rampant autism.

Also futbol is shit.

The problem with toros is that the action time(charges, stabbing etc...) vs standstill time is minimal.

Hence, if a more violent toro charges more, it's more fun. Maybe if it's true solo 1 on 1 me faggot-style.

Also commenters are shit.

Just replace them with monster trucks, that should fix everything.

I think I am the only poster able to run a mile and I voted for Podemos. I don't think they'll make Spain great again or anything, but no party will, and if you think so you are fooling yourselves.

Shitposting and playing vidya and fapping to Franco won't solve shit neither, but it may be funny for some time. If you want to improve something start with yourself and your close one's lifes and then maybe try local politics, as they are not as manipulated.

BTW Spain is a Christian country, it's part of our identity, but the Catholic Church has done a lot of damage to all of us.

I think I am the only poster able to charge for a mile and I voted for Vox. I don't think they'll make Spain great again or anything, but no party will, and if you think so you are fooling yourselves.

Shitposting and playing vidya and fapping to Stalin won't solve shit neither, but it may be funny for some time. If you want to improve something start with yourself and your close one's lifes and then maybe try local politics, as they are not as manipulated.

BTW Spain is a Christian country, it's part of our identity, but the Catholic Church has done a lot of good to all of us.

I think I am the only poster able to run for a mile and I voted for Podemos. I don't think they'll make Spain great again or anything, but no party will, and if you think so you are fooling yourselves.

Shitposting and playing vidya and fapping to Franco won't solve shit neither, but it may be funny for some time. If you want to improve something start with yourself and your close one's lifes and then maybe try local politics, as they are not as manipulated.

BTW Spain is a Christian country, it's part of our identity, but the Catholic Church has done a lot of bad to all of us.

>Catholic Church has done a lot of good to all of us.
>ban money lending and usury
>jews btfo
>vast riches from colonialism can´t be invested in useful or new things
>Spanish treasuries full but the economy is highly retarded for hundreds of years

Britfugees welcome

Viva Santiago from Galicia!
Patrón de España y Galicia.