Where should I move?

Now Europe is fucked, where should I move? I'm white, I can speak english and spanish and I'm a med student. Obviously I'll finish my training here but what would be your suggestions? Thank you.

stay there and fucking fix the problem you cunt

spot on

it would seem a bit too far gone to be fixed, any of you fine australian posters been to paris recently? if diversity is the enemy then you're fucked

If it's "a bit too far gone to be fixed", he and a bunch of his french brethren are going to come here and fuck other civilized countries up.

Aussieland mate. I'm not even shitposting this time. If you can afford it then this emu shithole is isolated from everything and has beach's which actually have sharks.

OI CUNT!
Stop being a boat person and fight

No fuck off, Europe needs to fix itself and we already have way too many foreigners.

implying anyone wants you

Well I mean we're getting thousands of foreigners every year. Might as well have whites then Mudslimes.

OP here, I'm thinking about Australia. I spent a year down under and enjoyed it (particularly WA). I'm already planning an elective at Sydney Uni anyway.

How's life in Romania?

Is this b8 or not I can't tell?

Try getting the fuck out and avoid Sydney Uni at all costs.

Sydneys a great city except for some cuckness. Unfortunately housing is expensive af

Secretly kill some sharia law followers b4 you leave

Japan is the only country I can think of. And maybe Iceland... or Eastern Europe.

Serious Question.

Wtf is wrong with New Caledonia?
It's like Queensland that speaks French.

Both of you find a new place on the end of some rope.

You disgusting pair of cunts.

Come to Brazil.

This place is peaceful and poor.
It is a paradise for smart people. Just don't go to the big cities, those are shitholes infested with favelas.

here you'll feel like what your ancestors lived in 1800 but with TV and stuff, just don't mind the heat and the insects.

Northern Ireland?

canada isn't bad if you don't mind other ppl with the same rights

>Queensland that speaks French

Sounds like Hell.

>not riding out the storm til the inevitable race war

Bonjour user,
En reponse a ta question ou aller, moi personellement je vais emigrer au cambodge fin cette annee, un payasage magnifique , une culture spirituelle et non religieuse, simple dans sa facon le pays est en plein developpement est il a beaucup a donner dans les annees a suivre,
Pour toi en tout cas ca devrait etre interessant pour l influence francaise dans la region,
Ils consomment toujours encore des baguettes au combodge aussi !

Contacte moi si t as plus de question,

Je mexcuse de mon mauvaise ortographie et ponctuation mais jai un clavier allemand qui permet pas decrire correctement le francais,,,

Brisbane for based
Hobart for white
But keep in mind like all exclusively white places in otherwise multicultural countries they are really left leaning so it wont stay white for long.

>France...
>Throwing up the white flag and running away.

How about fighting for your home?

>jumping ship
You're no better than any of those snackbarians

Fuck off and never come back

There will probably never be an uprising. Your government will just keep sucking you dry to fund your own fucking destruction. In that case I would just rather become a NEET or move to some place where the local government doesn't use your tax money to genocide you

>mfw Europeans refugees