Nothing on kodi works anymore or if it does work it wants you to go to a URL and click pair and is probably some shit...

>nothing on kodi works anymore or if it does work it wants you to go to a URL and click pair and is probably some shit ad page

what the fuck do i do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7eSsd
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/802220/Microsoft-block-illegal-streaming-Kodi-Pirate-Bay-crackdown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

use plex

i dont use kodi because its an excellent media player i use it for its addons that allow streaming of the original doctor who which is not on ANY streaming site in its entirety

Go to the page to pair or buy a read-debrid premium account

Stop streaming like a faggot.

so how the fuck am i supposed to watch classic doctor who? torrents are all dead

Subscribe netflix :)

and ill just shove a massive dildo in my ass in the meantime if the site is not a legit site with a license to stream it im not paying a single red cent

>subscribe netflix

they have like 4 serials of classic who why would i pay for that sort of pathetic shit? i want it all if im paying for it

Is it on your firestick? At my job an Amazon rep told me they were shutting down fags with kodi on sticks. I have it on my computer and it works fine.

Give up. Piracy is dying

Well enjoy your shitty quality and links not working, I guess.

no its on my PC
i dont care about that if there is some place i can pay that has all of classic who to stream did you even read the thread?

Here ya go faggot
archive.is/7eSsd

>Buy RealDebris membership at $3 a month
>Super fast high quality streams errywhere

Now I just have to figure out how to get Asian shit because Exodus hates weebs.

stop using public trackers like a faggot

Wait excuse me youre trying to watch old doctor who? I cant even find get OZ to play and youre trying to watch 30 year old episodes lmao.

>he doesn't use realdebrid

>premium account
>paying for piracy

HAHAHAHAHAHA

im not paying to pirate i said this about a dozen times

>paying to pirate

thank you very much for that link

I'm not paying for piracy, I'm paying for bandwidth. If you can find a free way to stream 1080p Sparks blu-ray uploads for free with no buffering I'm listening.

What I only want is an upstore free downloader so I can get all the webcam whore videos, that site ain't free.

Life is suffering

Enjoy your botnet.
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/802220/Microsoft-block-illegal-streaming-Kodi-Pirate-Bay-crackdown

if only the BBC would offer an internationally available streaming service with all of their content on it i would happily pay for it

I use

Streaming copyrighted content isn't even illegal

Only if you have a tv license.

Nope, as long as none of the file hits your HDD it's 100% legal.

i live in the USA i dont need a TV license just a way to stream it i dont care if its paying the BBC directly as long as i dont have to A use proxies B pay to pirate

>Being too poor to afford $3 a month
>Getting stuck with shit quality streams on dodgy sites that try to load you up with adware or go left on you when they detect adblock

C'mon kiddo, just skip a hotpocket once a day and you're good.

What is the legal distinction between it being saved to RAM vs HDD?

First time posting in this thread. Glanced upon this post via the index.

I visit a website dedicated to streaming. Within that, a 'channel' i visit has over 500 movies, and myself and other staff members upload them to Google Drive.

Usually they're always BRrips or normal 720p+ rips from Grym, WIKI, septic, etc. RARBG will always be fine for streaming too, obviously, but not the best for personal viewing unless it's a remux of a BD50.