The Penis gang are getting a new show,
Thoughts on it so far?

youtu.be/soKs4yI4A7M
youtu.be/pp196Bw9FEU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTvD6ZQJ3WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The animation looks terrible

That's already been out for two years or something. Still haven't watched it because the animation spooks me.

Also the simultanious "PEANUTS" makes me deeply uncomfortable

It's 2016

this is really subtly wrong.. they don't emote enough facially or vocally.. and peanuts has always been kind of subdued, but this is.... too much.. and the animation's so SMOOTH.. it's ... wobbly. that doesn't make sense. even the cg movie knew not to do that

The cg movie had a budget.

The acting seems off too. I don't know if they're too old or if the direction's bad. Charlie Brown sounds like he doesn't give a shit.

What strange cheap looking animation. Reminds me of some of those bumper animations they used to have between shows on Cartoon Network.

Peanuts cartoons were where I learned about tweeners

now tweening is apparently something Flash does for you

the movie had Blue Sky behind it

Wow this is horrendous

i wouldnt say cheap, it actually looks like they went out of their way and spent a lot of time on this when it would have looked better if it was just jerky and lowframe like the old old cartoon

Flash animation? The characters look like cutouts being moved around by somebody's hand.

The first season of South Park looked better than this.

Not a fan of the writing either. I know we'll never get stuff as clever as the early original strips from this franchise again, it has been strictly for little kids for a while now, but I wish there'd be more of an effort to make it appeal to all ages.

Didn't some shity ass french studio make 500 of these things? CN must need some new programming really bad.

2nd one is better than the first. Colors are nice, and some of the stylistic choices are interesting; but the animation looks like they're in a Paper Mario game.

It could be much worse.

This doesn't really seem like a show. More like something you'd watch on youtube, like a web series.

>Watch opening
>See teletoon hidden in the back right pocket
>Remember the atrocity that was Johnny Test creators has their filthy hands.

Well, Shit....

Show me some of Peppermint Patty being and adorable dumbfuck and Marcie giving her some grief about it.

Cartoon Network was a mistake

I was going to say Charlie Brown always had simple animation but this...

...is simple in exactly the wrong way. Cheap, jittery hand-drawn animation would look better than this overly smooth puppety stuff.

I have to agree with the other anons that the weird flash shortcuts don't mesh with the Schultz art style at all.

The actual content seems right though. I'm rarely disappointed with Peanuts.

or, you know, actually fucking animated.

>Not a fan of the writing either.

That's because they're just practically adapting the latter years of the comic strip.

I'm fine as long as the little black kid doesn't get more lines than linus and patty like he did in the movie.

I really like it; tt seems like they tried to preserve the sunday strip aesthetic by making them look like paper cut-outs. this style has been used as a deliberate design choice to make animation emulate the storybook sort of look plenty of times.

Peanuts barely ever works outside of the comics.

Sure a few of the movies are decent and everybody loves the Halloween and original Christmas specials but think all the other horrible crap. The Charlie Brown and Snoopy show. The Charlie Brown movie in France. The horrible Valentines, Thanksgiving and sequel Christmas specials. The dumb stage play. They all suck.

i think it's pretty cute

at least the old garbage episodes had cool scenes like this youtube.com/watch?v=YTvD6ZQJ3WI

Is there anything daring interesting or even memorable about this new stuff?