ISLAMAPHOBES BTFO

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

fucking potato niggers

poor bait ireland

newfags remembe to sage if you reply to thread

>blame us
Yes, blame falls on he who commits an act. When you blow yourself up and kill people, you are to blame. What is so hard about this?

You don't understand, leaf. Islam is a Religion of science and peace, if you kill a person in Islam, you're not Muslim anymore.

when does muslims realise that the rest of the world doesnt care for them or their shitty lands? maybe besides of the us and some others just because of your oil.
the culture is trash and the people too. just bomb yourself dead already

muslims are so retarded they cant be blamed for their crimes

Westerners created this mess by impeding the swarm of Islamic locusts from devouring the world by resisting

For the purposes of this statement, the following people are not considered persons:

Did this become pasta?

SAGE

Indeed the requital of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle, and try to cause corruption on the earth, is that they shall be slain or crucified, or have their hands and feet cut off from opposite sides or be banished from the land. That is a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter there is a great punishment for them (Qu'ran 5:33)

here is a tl;dr version of op:
>muslims are animals incapable of making their own judgments and will do anything you tell them like mindless sheep.

nice pasta.

It's so easy to trigger Sup Forumsacks lolol

and what cunt

When will Muslims learn that we don't see them as human, they are roaches infesting land that we just want to exploit the natural resources from

>west is responsible for islamic jihad.
Wrong.

Stale pasta

You only came to pol because pol triggers you though

Fuck off sandnigger no one with an IQ over 85 cares what shit skins think

Change the first sentence to;

"Muslim here, with a message to the Western Governments".

Do you think the average people wanted or even knew about all these things before "our" leaders did them?

The average Joe is a sheep.

God doesn't exist you fucking religious subhumans. It's you who is ruining this fucking planet.

>Carve a bloody scythe through europe and asia for 1400 years
>I-it was the Wests fault!!!!!

Just like on the other thread, stopped reading at
>muslim here
Start your pasta with
>straight white male here, who is not a muslim
And i'll read it

fite me

Think of something new 4/10 made me reply

They're just pissy we're blessed and on top, while they are stuck in hell fucking goats and living a subpar life.

T-These infidels are having such good lives and we're shit, are our religion truly true? Or no....
It is them, they have waged war on us and are driving US down, that's why things are the way they are.

It's quite pathetic that they won't take responsibility for their way of life and change it and instead blame all their problem on the superiour society.

Are you that filthy convert that posts here regularly? Also do you live in limerick city? I'm pretty sure the prick I see walking round my estate in his dress with a neck beard shaming his family and nation is you.

wtf I hate gas now

really?

Sage. Fuck you op, find better pasta.

It's almost like traditional western culture and values create amazing countries while islam doesn't!

sage and reported

Why are even muslims allowed in Sup Forums? This our safe space, fuck off ye cunt!

According to moslems, islam wasn't agressive before CIA and Mossad, lel. I guess CIA plotted all those Ottoman and Arabic invasions and massacres, amirite?

Exactly.
It must be very difficult for them to rationalize that we, the infidels are having fantastic lives while their so called true to god countries are not. If we were all muslims they could rationalize it with that we're better muslims than them, but we are all christian/secular/atheist countries.

>rabbi came out to talk
>was gassed right on the spot

>Gassed right on the spot
Hilter would have won if he had mobile jew gassing squads like this.

Gtfo of Ireland then. We didn't do any of that shite.

that image is hilarious
also wtf captcha

this thread again
boring

Nice copy pasta, your another shill-thread is still on this board, go fuck yourself and your department

I fucking love pol tweets

>Muslim here
>Ireland
What county, me and you are gonna fight

Sssh friend, no need to talk about it, just embrace your doom.

Ah vietnam. Hail.

This pasta sucks.

lol this

Tbh, senpai, I see no problem in us killing arabs.

Our crimes are manifold.

We have killed tens of millions.

Now you want to prod us endlessly with your "revenge"?

Think about what you are summoning.

There's a reason #racismisontherise

#deusvult #thefirerises

Whatever, keep killing your own then... and leave us alone.

I feel like this pasta is going to get posted for eternity.
There's no quick fix, Kasim.

>gassed right on the spot

Muslims aren't human so who cares

There is no way I am reading all of that Muhammad. Fuck off.

I mean, OP has a point. But both our and his anger is misdirected

The anger you have/feel really should be focused on the western governments.

Western governments are 100% implicit in doing this. Looking at the time line, it's almost as if it were on purpose.

There's only a "refugee crisis" because an entire region of the world is being bombed into uninhabitability. What's funny is that both the people doing the bombing and the people being bombed had no choice because it was not their decision.

Muslims were just desert people with dank tales of bandits, genies and sultans. Because we didn't have to deal with them and vice versa, they were content in their desert.

>There was no vote to bomb iraq,libya,Afghanistan, or Syria.
>No vote held to meddle in the affairs of these countries.
>literal facts surfaced that we were implicitly lied to and misled by the government during 9/11 and the people within our government aligned themselves with the people who bombed us

WESTERN GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM.

Fuck off muslim cunt.

the only thing islam is btfo is it's followers

Fuckoff you mexican

>irish republic

fuck off fenian cunt.

>This spam again
Mods can you deal with this, this is the 100th time this shit has been posted today, mainly by Irish cuckold nigger dick lickers.

Kill them all please.

Oh this post again, describing everything that is the muslims fault in the first place. I like how they never describe events leading up to the fall of the ottoman empire, or the events leading up to the crusades.

Forgot to sage