I'm drunk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
youtube.com/watch?v=dSy2DcATYUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i liek norwhal

how much alcohol did that take

In Norway, drunkenness isn't measured in alcohol, but in money.

>drunk at 11am

It took 65€
Not done yet.

Was it at least some good shit ?
Hope so, with that price

Probably shit. Southern Europe is GOAT when it comes to getting drunk for cheap but good alcohol, but Northern Europe is cancer.

so am I, I just opened my second bottle of wine

my only source of nourishment is a Spanish spicy pig sausage

How are prices in Belgium?
Especially considering your own world famous beer.
I just get bullied when I post.

fuck norgay

I found Denmark not to be that much worse than prices here. Booze is pricier in my province anyway, though. I dunno if you were lumping Germany into Northern Europe too, but beer is dirt cheap there, even compared to Canada.

Beers is depending which kind.
Normal pilsener beeers are 0.5 euro for 50cl of cheapest to 1 euro for same volume of better.
High fermentation beers go from 0.8 euro to 2 euro depending the kind. Strongest and decent quality = Dubuisson Bush beer about 1.5 euros for 33cl 13% beer.

But now I am drinking wine, first bottle was a Mösel wine, Zeller Schwarze Katz, 206, 8.5%, 2.5 euros a bottle

why? because based Romans introduced vineyards/grapes to the Belgic Treveri tribe in the Mösel region, and the wine today is still made from the grapes based Caesar introduced here (Treveri are Belgae, hence Luxemburg is really legitimate Belgian clay).

Second bottle is French; a red wine, because the red phenolic compounds have been shown to increase testosterone production in males. Cuvée de Grandgousier, 2016, 12.5%, 3 euros "Christmas prices -25%"

What's it like on your end? I know tobacco is really expensive in Norway but I don't know about alcohol.

Once I met a Norwegian in Amsterdam who let me taste his moonshine liquor. Is that kind of thing popular with you guys?

>drinking on a tuesday

t. neet alkis

Nah man. People get drunk on the job all the time

I always drink a glass of vodka before going to sleep, it makes me feel great

Top response my Flemish fren.

i drink almost every day because outside of work i have nothing interesting to do, and after 8 hours of serving as a code monkey i'm too tired to do anything inventive

very good
please buy POLISH vodka

this

alcohol fuels the programmer's brain

>this has cost him half his monthly pay

I only drink Zubrowka fren

not my favourite, but thanks for investing in Eastern Poland

I wish I was Flemish ngl

>mfw scandis have a monopoly shop system even more restrictive than north korea, soviet russia or poland
>norwegians can't buy alcohol after THREE PM, so you can't buy alcohol when normal people actually are expected to buy alcohol
top lel

I'd debate you but the sales close in 1 hour and I need to go lmao (kill me)

My ex-gf was a Russian who worked 3 jobs, she worked too much so she had to paid a higher amount of taxes, like at least 2000 euros every year.

Every day she came back from work, I went to get a couple of beers on her request (Gordon Platinum 50cl 13%), when I just took a few sips she had already guzzled it down and was in a stake between woke and sleep.

Then, when I was lucky, she grabbed for my dick and I climbed on top of her but when we were halfway through she was already blacked out..

Often she would wake up at 4 am, drink a coupple of glasses of water, suck my dick, then proceed to pass out again until an hour and a half later she had to wake up to go to work.

I did my shit, I had an easier job back then, when I came back I prepared dinner, and the whole thing repeated again,this for days and days on end.

I swear when she drank hard liquor it was much worse I'd buy a bottle of vodka, go to the toilet when I came back half of the bottle was empty in less than 20 minutes. So I stayed with strong beer and sometimes wine.

She was quite something, and a pretty girl too/ I really miss her, always will. I'm too much of a poorfag to please her I guess.

>he doesn't have 5 different 24/7 (including holidays) alcohol stores in 300 meters proximity of his house
what a shithole lmao

>Zubrowka
good taste

Naah you norsemen are cool, best scandis hands down

Good thread Norway-kun, I'am drunk as well, it's a national holiday tomorrow and I'm drinking alone in 22squaremeter flat pondering what it means to be a finn.

Stop posting

post pic of the window view

the chance of his mother being a truckstop prostitute is a lot lower tho lmao

Honestly we should've literally declared war on you, and then surrendered immedeatly, it would have bypassed our constitutional laws and allowed us to scede the mountain.
Also I'm OP and pls I just wanted comfy alleys.

Drink a bottle of wine, it tastes better.

fuck lemon

I would like to drink but not alone.

don't you have a mirror at home

This tebh

Actually no :D

kek

im drunk too

what does it mean when my right arm shivers and twitches on its own on every hangover
the rest of my body shivers sometimes too

Britain is northern europe

that means you shouldn't put off alcohol for prolonged periods of time

it usually means too much rakija

hi i ams drank

Hello inbredfren, how drunk, why and how?

fugg only got 1/4 of my 2nd bottle of wine left

also; favorite food when drunk?

getting ravishing vhungry eating hot sausage w cheese basil tomatoes and mayo enveloped in a piece of french bread

I'm ate a burger with white Norwegian cheese and Da*ish bacon 2 hours.
Having some mellow beers rn, probably gonna sleep soon.

>It took 65€
Holy shit. You can buy bottle of vodka for 3€ here.

Yeah but they're sitting on geisers of oil, they can afford it.

Hey, why not post good drunk music, the kind you like to sing along loud and falsely on, your neighbours frowning as they hear you.

Like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

>Yeah but they're sitting on geisers of oil, they can afford it.
Nah, actually price of production of bottle of vodka is about 0,6€, all above is taxes.

I mean we sit on geisers of oil too, I sometimes went near oil drills

Hey! You are not allowed to use € marking!

That's the difference when your government isn't corrupted and the wealth actually goes to the people

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

come on, don't you guys like to sing when you're drunk?

last time the next day the girl next door asked me if everything was ok with me. still song is the language of the heart, and the heart leaps when drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=dSy2DcATYUo

JA, JA, JA, WAS IST LOS
JA, JA, JA, WAS IST DAS

Chorizo is haram. So is drinking wine.

True, Chorizo, I don't know what herbs they put in it but it's really good.

Also you muslims are the fun police, I'd rather die then converting to your shitty sheepfucker false religion, Christ have my poor inebriated soul.

Allright I just returned from the shop, bought myself a Gordon Carbon 14% and instead of a bag of chips I decided to buy pic related, a bag of dried fish, I think it is young herring. The origin seems Dutch, apparently it was send to Russia to be dried there and returned here in a plastic package.

I tried some and it tastes like dry cardboard. However I haven't opened my beer yet, might taste better along side with it.

I wish I could drop a fucking bottle of glenfiddich right now.

Can't even remember the last time I was drunk.

>want to get drunk
>but dad's in home

Why you do not do that, have a work tomorrow?

update: it is ok when you take a sip of beer and then chew on it. Don't try it without a sip of strong beer though.

Positive of Gordon 14% is that it positively haf an aftertaste like denatured alcohol, think fondue alcohol with the family when young on Christmas. The fish really tastes like cardboard though, I suspect this shit is older than me. Still it is doable combined with the beer, but not at all without.

If I do that i'm going broke faster than i'm already going...in my dreams I will be sipping Old Glen tonight

can't you steal the bottle of raki when he's asleep?

or take a good measure of it, and add water to disguise your deed.

he would knew if i steal his rakı. but that water thing seems good i'll try that

So do not do it friend, have a good night
t. Abstinent

Thanks, friend
t. someone who will get drunk tomorrow anyways

have you ever pissed yourself trying to come home form the pub
or pissed in a place where cops came and gave you a ticket, or pissed on an apartment building and old lady opened her ground level window and hit you with a broom while you pissed
i forget to piss often when im in the pub

What do you like to do when your drunk?
Also why are you not doing it right now?