Marijuana General

Today Italy is voting for the legalization of marijuana. I made this thread to beg Kek's intervent it and made it happen
Also marijuana general
>inb4 dude weed lmao

PRAISE KEK

Within the next 100 years I think we will see complete decriminalization across the western world.

not for us. weed is immoral.

Italy won't legalize drugs.

I will sacrifice for kek tonight.

just had a cone bout to have another t b h

wish we had dispensaries and shit here

Dubbs confirm KeK is coming!

>Abusing kek to get DUDEWEEDLMAO

Excellent.

JAIL THE DEGENERATES

> tfw i don't want legal weed because it will ruin my sweet as fuck NEET dealer lifestyle.

Like 1-2 hours a day driving around to meet dudes and i'm makin 5-6k a fortnight. Why doesn't everyone do this shit.

Die, degenerate.

CANT STEP ON KEK

pot is green
kek is green
let it happen

I'm growing northern lights rn and getting close to crop out, very exciting!

because when you get caught you're fucked?

use alphabay italy. U can order finest american quality.

I hope the next terror attack kills you and your stoner friends.

Marijuana fogs the mind and blocks the flow of Kek's magic!

yes northern lights is nice. I want to try some pure Blueberry which I think is related.

because you need connections to successfully deal drugs
shut the fuck up you jelly alcoholic

daje

Laws are actually pretty chill here if you bar 1-2 states, plus as long as it's not pre-packaged in 'saleable quantites' you can just pass off pretty much any amount as for personal use for a fine. Growing gets you fucked though, but all the smart growers i know have fuckhuge farmland and don't have to worry about shit.

Probably true for other countries i guess.

nigger drug

Cool

California votes for legal weed in November, it has a good chance of passing this time, but I'm not sure if I'm going to vote yes or no.

>terror attack
>italy
>laughingwhores.jpg

Just ate 1,5G edible and doing my pre edible Vape ATM feels good.

drugs are degenerate.

ALL drugs must be banned, including cigarettes and alcohol (except culturally important products such as Wine or Beer).

DESHI

Fuck off muhammed

Weed is the fucking best

Weed is great. I bought a bong yesterday.

A vaporizer is better

weed best stuff.

roll dublettos for YES

Oh great almighty kek DO IT

It would be silly not too. It will take power and money from criminal spic gangs.

wtf kek hates weed now???

>all these druggie degenerates

doubloons get and weed dies in the next HAPPENING

Reroll 4 u

Shut up abbo, go sniff a lighter or something

My thoughts and prayers are with Italy now. Let the whole world be green, dudes.

The people may have cannabis

is weed degenerate?
>singles
yes
>dubs
no

rerolling my german pal

you either vote yes or vote no and forever be deemed a person without a brain and capability of logical thought

but sure, vote no, let your country spend more money on the drug war that is working so good mate

not gonna happen

your mafia makes too much money from the drug trafficking coming from north africa, it will get outvoted

There you go buddy

>being this square

sweet dreams cuck

Praise him

This shit would be hilarious so i'll donate some same numbers
Your welcome Ireland

Weed is for gegenerate nolifers!

Praise kek!

Brb bong o'clock.

The weed must flow

probably not marijuana though

the mafia is more about heroin and cocaine the big money makers

>mfw my favorite drug is legal

DXM since I was 15 lads, can't fucking beat that shit. Space out and chill usually every two Saturdays.

>chugging down cough medicine

no thanks

Cabro hijo de puta

again

I agree opiates and cocaine are the big earners, butt I'd be surprised if they still don't have their fingers in every pies.

Dont think you could run a drug operation, regardless of the product, without the say so of the local don.

C U C K
U
C
K

i feel like god on dxm, but then at the same time feel completely scrambled

always a great time

where is my dubs

pls explain how I'm a cuck for not subscribing to the inhalable jew?

dxm is best when mixed with weed, trust me. oevs and cevs will anally rape you and its totally worth it.

Checked.

toke for kek

>he still believes the cough syrup meme
>implying I want dirty guaifenesin making my stomach turn over or acetaminophen destroying my liver

Pure DXM gelcaps, lad. It's the only way to experience it. You can chemically isolate the powder as well but I find it's too much of a hassle.

It's a truly great experience, I seriously love the way it makes music sound and turns my world completely upside down. Have 900 mg ready for a special occasion. :^)

I just harvested a mango Kush yesterday, today I take the black lime reserve, and next week I take down my Suzy Q.
>Living high in CA

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

Fuck off scum.

wtf poland i thought you guys weren't degenerate

Fucking degenerate, keep it illegal!

>checked
What did Kek mean by this

It had no reason not to pass any other time. I see no reason it has a better chance to pass now.

Do you have any insight into why it didn't pass previously and why it has a better chance now? Genuinely asking it makes no sense why people in California wouldn't vote for it in the first place.

marijuana and all of the rest of the drugs are going to be banned for eternity, my dubs can confirm this

Why?

Kek wills that pothead degenerates will die.

Why would someone get high?

Why is weed degenerate?

Only tried weed once, it was not good weed. Had trouble inhaling it, was smoking from a pipe. It burned my throat and almost caused me to have an asthma attack.

>Genuinely asking it makes no sense why people in California wouldn't vote for it in the first place.
In '95 or '96, prop 215 was for "medical" only. This year it's for "adult consumption"

Keeping it illegal doesn't really help much, does it?
Weed is the best drug there is.
I've just quit smoking it for a while now, after 8 years of daily use.
1 month since I smoked my last joint.
I have so much more energy now.

your own post is dubs no one has to roll

What do you benefit from someone not consuming something you don't consume?

That's like saying "I don't like apples.... no one should be able to eat apples."

Please, explain your logic.

if this kills the mafia in some way, I will support it happily. Still, fucking commie stoners.

KEK, LET IT HAPPEN

All part of Cultural Marxism

>don't worry goy, it won't affect you!

I can get that, but wasn't it voted on more recently? I'm pretty sure I can remember it being brought to vote in California within the last 5 years.

Was it brought to vote under similar medical only circumstances? It should have passed under that, imo. CBD gives all the benefits but doesn't get you high. Tons of old ladies use it.

no, that`s how weed works the first few times. you wont get an asthma attack, just cough hard for some time. when smoking cigarette first time you will get similar effects, trouble inhaling it etc.
trust me, if you mixed dxm/psychedelics with weed you would never want to do them on their own again.

yep, and i`m not degenerate. i don`t drink alcohol(at all, not even beer), i don`t smoke tobacco/cigs. only the good things that actually make you feel nice and have deep thoughts instead of being dead from cancer or liver failure.

Does Massachusetts have a shot at legalizing it this November?

Going to uni up there and would be thrilled if it were legal.

I'll have to try that sometime, then. My main problem is getting a connect for good weed, I'm too autistic to find anybody who would want to sell to me. :^)

Just talk to some stoners lol. They are usually very friendly people who will consider it an achivement to help someone out to get their hands on some bud. Weed, and drugs in general is everywhere.

Proxyfag.with dubs.script
Fuck off
Kek.decides,.not you

I have asthma and weed has been used in the past to help with attacks in fact since I started smoking I haven't had to use my Albuterol at all. Only time I use my Albuterol now is to lose weight.

I believe that weed is for degenerates but im not against its legalization since it will make the drug dealers get off me country.
Also, it is a much smoother way to identify if someone is a degenerate or not. Instead of asking something offensive like "Are you a degenerate?" we can simply ask if they use any types of drugs and based on that make our own judgement.
Also, libertarian here so dont thread on me pal

weed kinda saved my life and inspired me to stop being NEET along with Trump

although it also kinda made me become a NEET in the first place so I guess it is a wash. I didn't touch any weed in the years inbetween.

Lemurs use drugs though are Lemurs also degenerate?

Libertarians are truly fucked.

>Muh freedom
>Freedom to take mind altering drugs.
>Freedom to be docile.
>Freedom to have the tyrants that libertarians hate so much rule over them with such ease.

Freedom has failed, you'll cowards need morals.

Dude'a weed'a, lmao pasta cacciatore