NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED

SHILLARY CAMPAIGN IS OVER. DNC GIVING APPOINTMENTS TO HILLARY MEGA-DONORS.

ITS HAPPENING
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyafFTPs85M
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20352
youtube.com/watch?v=tCOv7C9g7xo
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCayqrFm0pI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939
skybet.com/politics/us-presidential-election
ibj.com/articles/36685-indiana-biz-leaders-race-to-fund-presidential-campaigns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Biehl
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18060
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b-bump?

youtube.com/watch?v=PyafFTPs85M

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20352
jesus

>SHILLARY CAMPAIGN IS OVER. DNC GIVING APPOINTMENTS TO HILLARY MEGA-DONORS.
>
>ITS HAPPENING

Parties are private organisations they do what they want.

holy crap this is getting slid

except promising federal/governmental appointments being a federal crime an all....

bump

Someone give me the tl;dr version

Please tell me someone tweeted that on #DNCLeak

Fuck this Dyke.

Hope she has a heart attack on stage already.

False alarm chief.
It's just Hitlery's head exploding.
She can't handle the happenings.

DELETE THIS GOY

Get this to Trump. Make new threads. Dont let this go. The DNC goes down in flames today.

Can someone care to explain how/why this email is so significant?

The people who are voting for Hillary because she has a vagina or because Trump is le racist will never hear or care about this

Bump, stop posting cuckold threads and MAKES YOU REALLY THINK threads, bumping for serious thread.

>Diane Robertson

lol I know this bitch

She's a race baiting idiot

Hillary Clinton: A Threat to All Humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCOv7C9g7xo

Can someone dumb this down for a tender lil' feller like me?

Democrats giving mega donors positions of power is a federal crime.

Basically the dnc is offering gov jobs for donors if they want

Thanks dudes.

>they do what they want.
It is literally a felony.

Hillary would allow donators to purchase positions in the White House

This seems important

>Democratic Party
>actively circumventing democracy
My sides are bursting. This needs to go ultra-public.

Campaign over when?

I take it this isn't among the emails that Assange is yet to release?

Jackson presidency all over again. Sigh

SO this is apparently huge, I understand that selling seats to people is illegal, but how does this email prove that?

Like I get what it's saying, to reccomend people who should be in those seats, and those people are donors

But are they explicitly selling seats?

Also thank you Assange, truly in the top 5 people on this planet right now at this moment.

This year's DNC is going to be THE blockbuster event of the summer

That conclusion is a stretch. These were just a few women who were a credit to their nation and deserved recognition. What? Just because they knew Hillary they shouldn't be allowed? Maybe she just has influential friends because she herself is influential. Thread reeks of misogyny.

Patriotic Bump.

>5 of diamonds
>not 4 of clubs

man you had one job, can someone fix this for me?

For those of you who missed it last night.
Basically shillary is in it with Rothschild talking about Moloch.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

GET IN HERE
E
T

I
N

H
E
R
E

Thread is being slid, Hillary on suicide watch, take away her shoelaces and belts, monitor her during showers

Round 2 leaks coming up and she has already broken Federal Law (i mean again)

is this really the end times bros?

we haven't even started yet

The book about the end of the world is named Revelations

Because everything is revealed

This is shady as fuck.

Checked...

It's good to see that the US is basically like my country, just richer and bigger. It's rigged folks, there's not magic or merit to it.

>mfw quid pro quo federal offense donor appointments aren't even the megaton leaks

these were the emails he released a few days ago.

So did Hillary do this or the DNC?
I know Hillary is de facto in charge of the DNC but there are no "official" or leaked ties as far as I'm aware.
Aslong as this is just the DNC and no connection to Hillary is PROVEN, this isn't really too heavy for her, is it?

Or am I mistaken and it does mention Hillary doing this?

Can someone explain what is in the mail?

You can't even promise someone a seat or position for free because you think they are good at it before you are elected.

Hillary already got criticized for this with Lynch when she said "We might consider keeping her on if we win". Just that much was skirting the law, and honestly if it was anyone but her there would probably have been charges for that.

I just got back from work. Can someone give me a TL:DR of what's going on with the DNC right now?

DNC selling high ranking government jobs and positions to mega-donors

So this is like a down goes Frasier moment for the DNC?

Can someone please explain why this is bad? Not 'murican.

I can now safely say that Hillary is a classical brazilian politician.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCayqrFm0pI

Is fedrul grime, spurdo :DDDD

Promising positions in gvt in exchange for donations? OK thanks.

And? They still dumb as the ones residing there now so nothing will change. If i had few millions i would buy my way to the white house for shits and giggles

nothing will come out of this

Ah fucked up the response, but yeah thanks. I'm guessing the mainstream US media will have to pick up on this.

>there's not magic
Hillary worships demons, does that count?

O wow, so not even for free, that really makes it easy, she's fukkin dead kiddo.

Just screaming now

Hillary is offering government jobs to people, even as just little spots, "nothing prestigious"

Which is a federal crime

They most likely won't. HRC is protected by layers of red tape, press, and government in general.

>Attached is from Lew Amselem, our rep to OAS. He gives a readout of his conversation today with Arias Accord negotiator Jon Biehl. Some nice comments about S from Biehi and Arias. I will forward another note from Hugo Llorens with similar message. Best, ck

MAIL:wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Who/What is Arias Accord and Jon Biehl
Google gives nothing.

Fugg :DDDD

What makes you say that these people are big donors to the clinton foundation?
Is there a list of donors these people or their companies/organizations are on?

>Anita Jackson
>Diane Robertson
>Nathaniel Lee
>Alfreda Robinson-Bennett

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939

Is this what makes it illegal?

The 1939 Act forbade the intimidation or bribery of voters and restricts political campaign activities by federal employees. It prohibits using any public funds designated for relief or public works for electoral purposes. It forbade officials paid with federal funds from using promises of jobs, promotion, financial assistance, contracts, or any other benefit to coerce campaign contributions or political support.

Hillary is a lot of things, but dumb isn't one of them. There won't be any paper trail directly tying her to anything.

Dude I remember reading those in 2015.

it's real and it's nice, but that information was never able to be used.

She is still in contact with the Rothschilds, so when the deleted 33,000 emails, search the Rothschilds in those.

That old shit isn't good ammo right now bro, how can we use it?

I want ammo I can use.

I think this way looks more like an owl's face.

definitely anagrams

Too soon! Still time to nominate Sanders.

Let me also add there was a security guard at the Bohemian grove who took photos of Hillary mounted wall photo inside the lodge.

I had the photo but lost it.

Also here she is going into Bilderberg when she was picked by the elites.

Why are they so irresponsible and don't apply basic measures to protect such intel?Pathetic.

Shit I wish I'd knew that sooner.

It is nor if was done without malice. Like hosting classified emails on private server.

>I'm guessing the mainstream US media will have to pick up on this.
You would be guessing wrong Finbro. The other emails have pretty clearly shown that MSM takes its orders from the DNC.

Probably this, "without malice/victimless crime"

What if they deliberately leaked dake emails to mislead us ¿¿

Is anyone really surprised by this?

It's a conformation of what Trump's been telling us the whole time

Good god it's all be true

skybet.com/politics/us-presidential-election

check the betting odds, HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS SO MUCH MORE THAN HILLARY AT THIS MOMENT

If Trump can get ahold of this information and makes and spreads it around they'll have to at least comment on it, if only for damage control.

>YFW HILLARY STILL DOESN'T GET ARRESTED

nothing came up right away on the other people as far as money goes, but Nathan Lee may still be owed for donating over $35k to Obama in 2012

ibj.com/articles/36685-indiana-biz-leaders-race-to-fund-presidential-campaigns

Citizen arrest when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Biehl

>He gained diplomatic experience acting as an advisor to various governments. These included that of Óscar Arias in Costa Rica, where he worked as a policymaker and speechwriter; The New York Times referred to him as Arias' "closest confidant" and "alter ego".

Why hasn't anyone posted a picture of the email

>(no shade to women)

Let that sink in for a moment... This is how our government officials talk to one another....

i think assassinations are still possible.

i bet there is a white guy who can shoot up dnc or whatever. just make sure the cunt [Hillary Clinton] get a couple of bullets to her head.

So would the DNC backtrack and give the candidacy to Sanders?
Sanders vs Trump is pretty much the best we can muster

Just fuck my shit up, senpai.

We need multiple Trumps here, to clean up the mess these faggots made and to install capitalism.

>financial assistance, contracts, or any other benefit to coerce campaign contributions or political support.
Yeah, there are Hatch Act violations all over in the DNC emails. For Example: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18060

>Tina Tchen is an Assistant to POTUS and Chief of Staff to FLOTUS, thereby triggering the Hatch Act. We cannot include Executive Branch employees on an event invite that contains solicitation. Please check for this before you add names to any invitation.

Note, it didn't say she still wouldn't be there, just to not have her name on the invitation so they won't get caught, or can have plausible deniability if they do.

I've been deep down this rabbit hole for a while now. There is enough in the emails already released to bring down most of the DNC leadership, if the system wasn't totally corrupt.

what about jill stien?

"if you want a woman president, better be jill than hill"

Spoils system patronage. Which is illegal.

How illegal is this in America?

>Any folks who you’d like to be considered to be on the board of (for example) USPS, NEA, NEH. Basically anyone who has a niche interest and might like to serve on the board of one of these orgs.

How is this not corruption?

DNC PRESS CONFERENCE ON LEAK

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

>America
the land of the free, mate.
everything's fair, there. even downright evil.

>Arias said the Europeans have been calling him over the past two days, and have fallen into line with the US; the Swedes, as head of the EU, and have told him that they will take their cue from the US and will support US actions. Arias, Biehi said, was extremely complimentary of the "great political instincts shown by Secretary Clinton."
MAIL :wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

>Sweden is head of EU??
Probably Spectre?

Very illegal, federal crime.