Why are Japanese so racist?

Why are Japanese so racist?

>housing discrimination
Wish that was a thing here.

Anyways, no surprise here guys. Every country has racism in particular the ones as conservatory as japan.

because their inbreed gene

un mese o due in giappone non ti farebbero male, negro.

High IQ.

The problem with that phrasing is, you interact with 300 Japanese people and one of them treats you like shit? You have to answer "yes I have experienced discrimination".

Because it triggers American liberals

E perchè ? Tanto non becco una figa neanche nei ryokan con quanto sono autistico.

They fear the gaijin warrior

Everyone is racist, from the most open bigots to the most open ""sjw"". We are tribalist and racism is a part of that. Its what you can do to try to be aware of it and not be a shitty person at the same time. Not exclusive to Japan or anywhere else.

>con quanto sono autistico.
su questo siamo d'accordo.

I don't get what did the gov want by the survey

I don't even know I should consider 30% is high or not

Dai che almeno non idolizzo il Giappone.

The warrior who stays in Japan are only U.S. army. : )
But now most U.S. army is calm,
Japanese don't fear them.

Japanese racism pales in comparison to the Chinese

becasue they're not blind and see what happens when you let bunch of niggers come into your country

The real problem is, its only one in three, not three in three

Japan is much nicer for black people and I’m sure for other minorities than the US is.

WAITO PIGGU GO HOME

>70% foreigners living in Japan said there's no discrimination against them
big if true

They need another nuke to teach them humility

so does america tbqhwyfam

Gaijin feel intimidated by the Samurai's overwhelming presence, and blame discrimination for it.

They probably take not being allowed to wear a Hijab at their workplace as discrimination.

They don’t like foreign workers who are more intelligent and productive than them, and who also impregnate their women.

I feel nothing if rich foreigners make more money and fuck tons of Japanese girls in Japan 2bh. probably, other most Japs are same as me

I think it's because that's just how a homogeneous society works especially on the island
you don't need to fear that other races replace you here

on the other hand, they get treated as visitors or guests forever like they are an intrinsically different kind of creatures and the Japanese barely feel guilty for that

but, better than other countries.

Both white people and black people are inside foreigners for Japanese people.
Because it does not care for Caucasians, they are only making noise as "Japanese are racist".
In Japan, you realize that all but the Japanese are outsiders.

Excuse me? Could you repeat that?

Best responce in this thread desu