youtube.com/watch?v=VYR1yUa7e_k
youtube.com/watch?v=pJQyGbv0oZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>"And If You Don't Love Me Now" starts playing

>Watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>"Starry Nights & Sunny Days" starts playing

Nah. Doesn't even get to the good part of the song.

I didn't know any of the songs in the movie.
Before my tine I guess.

>doesnt even play the baseline

Whats the point

>Ego will never give you the ol' razzle dazzle
Why even live?

They didn't even use the famous bit with the bass riff. That's the only part of The Chain anybody cares about and they didn't even use it. What the fuck.

Lazy as fuck and Yondu's 'wisdom' he shares in that scene wasn't even coherent with Quill's arc. Just abysmal writing in every sense.

The best part of the song is 'Break the silence. Damn the dark! Damn the light!'. Saying the bassline is the highlight is pleb tier.

Does he even wear that helmet in the 2nd one?

>Watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>"Come a Little Bit Closer" starts playing

nice HALO ripoff guns

>watching CTPAЖИ ГAЛAКCИE
>ETO HE Я starts playing

I think the theme there is family

Totally not plasma rifles am I right?

Yes. A lot less than in the first movie for that sweet Chris Pratt face time.

>The Chain
Just youtubed it. What a trash 2bh.

>Sometimes, the thing you’re searching for your whole life in right there by your side all along
Trailers showed images of Gamora, was not expecting it to be about a father son relationship. Was expecting the final song to be Jim Croce's I Got A Name or Cat's In The Cradle.

So his mother gave him music on the first movie, his father figure gave him a zune. Will he receive music in the third one from his wife or from groot?

The first playing was just as good once you realize it was about them leaving Rocket behind and him not being sure if he's driven his friends away or not, and at the same time him being unable to process how to tell them he likes them.

doesn't enjoy one of fleetwood mac's best
thats so sad.

The songs were much more plot-appropriate this time around even if the first movie had bigger hits.

DJ Groot will make him a demo tape.

>Mediocre rock song from the 70s suddenly gets world wide acclaim because it was the backing track to a poop joke

I hate normies so fucking much

James Gunn has said the third movie will be this team's last so I expect Star-Lord to pass on some songs to whoever is groomed to take over the franchise afterwards.

I'm also expecting this to close off the current Guardians's run. Sounds pretty fitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYJHmAyoTqY

since when has Fleetwood Mac been mediocre?

why must you be so hateful user?

>suddenly gets world wide acclaim
Rumours is one of the top 10 best selling albums of all times

My personal favorite is Oh Well
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O8RhZDGLEXM

how does this flick match up to the other marvel pieces of schlock? how does it match up with the first GotG?

how did you think the first GotG matched up with the rest of the mcu?

dont know if i should go see this

It's shit and I liked the first one.

best of all the 10 or so Marvel flicks so far (sadly)

The Avengers get pretty boring and all the heroes feel pretty same. GotG2 feels actually new and refreshing in comparison, and all the "feels" actually hit home, compared to the supposed "muh feels" of say Civil War.

>that scene of Drax watching the pond
I DIDNT WANT THOSE FEELS

It had a number of really good moments and theres a decent story in there somewhere but the minute to minute cringe jokes really hurt it

>Yondu sends like 100 goons to go catch a talking raccoon and his twig friend
>Rockets not dumb and sets up a ton of traps
>clearly shown incapacitating all of the ravagers and beats up the last remaining two
>hi Yondu :)
>oh and the ravager army is magically fine again now

Aside from being fun what was the point of this scene

>Lazy as fuck and Yondu's 'wisdom' he shares in that scene wasn't even coherent with Quill's arc
I didn't think it was possible to be this retarded.

great refutation

>Displays Rocket's prowness and intelligence as a fighter
>Sets up the conflict between Yondu's faction and Taserface's faction
>It's fun.

>ABSOLUTE CAPEKINO

Nah this is actually good kinotard.

>implying Tony Stark isn't going to hook Peter up with some ipod capable of deep space internet connections to download sweet jams

for you
there'll be no crying

>the chain
>not Dreams

>there'll be no crying
I cried three times with GoTG2
Don't need to said it, I'm a retard, before anyone calls me a shill or something I like both Marvel and DC, except for thor 1, Iron Man 3 and Suicide Squad.

>sets up the conflict between Yondu and Taserface

This arose more from Yondu sparing Rocket, not from the trap scene

He did say one of to be fair. Though pretty much any song on Rumours would be in contention for that. Apart from maybe Oh Daddy, but that might just be personal preference.

Yeah, cause xbox invented double guns...

He took out maybe 30 Ravagers and they had three times that many. He ran out of traps before he ran out of Ravagers.

Is this amongst Black Hole kino?

Yondu pretty much stated that it doesn't matter that Peter and Ego were blood relatives, Ego was never a father to Peter, which perfectly fit into the theme of Peter's arc of finding a family.

it was weird movie experience
I haven't cried before in movies, but I don't get why my eyes became wet on a few occasions during GotG2, it was supposed to be a funny movie, not make me feel stuff.
Usually I just kek silently when something "sad" happens, not this time.

Yes, it was, I can't wait to download it, if I wasn't too much of a poorfag I would go to see it again.
www.youtube.com/embed/NXv3m8FWqZo

The funeral fucked me up 2bh

>Quill's words in Yondu funeral,.

>when they start shooting fireworks

>when the Ravager fleet warps in
>when Stakar gives his respects
>when Kraglin realizes that the entirety of the Ravager fleet is there to pay their respects to Yondu

Redemption arcs where the character dies and everyone mourns always get to me ;_;

Pepe is dead.

>Baby Groot rests on his lap to listen to the song
>Then nests with Gamora to watch the fireworks
>Then sleeps perched on Drax whom he had attacked throughout the movie

That's when it hit me Baby Groot was literally their "son".

>I CAN STILL HEAR YOU SAYIN

>YOU WOULD NEVER BREAK THE CHAIN

For a moment I though they were going to save them like they did with pete and gamora in gotg, this is my face and feels when the ship never come to get them I come out of the cinema really sad.
That part, the funeral and the goodbye between Yondu and where the parts where I cried, peter dad story, gamora and nebula and rocket and Yandu time in prison was also sad, It really was an excelent movie for me, gotg and gotg2 are the best movies from marvel to me.
Days ago I saw a reply from some faggot saying something that the first movie was shit because groot didn't died and that take the serious part of the movie, fag btfo now.

Also thisWorst part is Yondu will never know this.

what is dead may never
especially if you are dead on the inside

AND IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME NOW

THEN YOU WILL NEVER LOVE ME AGAIN

Yes, especially the ending.youtube.com/watch?v=nFv9ZRAqG1s

I saw the family iin other way, more like

Peter and Gamora are Mom and Dad, Rocket is peter Brother, Nebula is Gamora sister.
Drax is Older son of Peter and Gamora, Mantis is new adopted daughter and baby groot is the youngest of the three brothers.
Yondu was Grandpa. and Kraglin was Yondu cousin.

Was the first form of life that EGO found a Loli or just some womanlet ayyy?

I want this in a guardians movie so badly
youtu.be/hMc8naeeSS8

Why does EVERY movie now-a-days keep pushing this "family" angle?

>inb4 name 3 kinos with that theme

Guardians 2
Suicide Skwaa
Fast and the Furious

Are the Jews trying to convince us there can be other types of families other than mom and pop?

I'm pretty sure it's in the videogame that just came out, hopefully that doesn't mean anything though

>there can be other types of families other than mom and pop?
But it doesn't really require any convincing because that's true.
At least, for adults it is.
You're not tied down by blood relation when it comes to family, you create your own family.

Also Suicide Squad is more of like friendship team of really REALLY BAD GUYS THAT CAN BE GOOD TOOOOOOOOOO!
and Fast and the Furious is Minority shit aimed and it's shit too.

youtube.com/embed/8guxsR0k_AU

>Find a girl, settle down
>If you want, you can marry
>Look at me, I am old
>But I'm happy

>caring about a marvel flick which is only popular because it uses redditcore normietrash justin bieber-tier music

shut up faggot
you literally have no friends and are a failure

GETTING DOWN AND DIRTY WITH A PROCYON LOTOR

>and I know that i have to go away
>and I know
>I have to go

>that mary poppins scene

Why I still Postal dude duel wielding halo plasma pistols whilst wearing an NCR veteran ranger helmet?

Got no people skills but he's good with motors.

Yeah
You get married and have kids
Literally a family

youtube.com/watch?v=VYR1yUa7e_k

i want this or cheap trick

THAT WEIRD THING BY HIS SIDE, AN INFANTILIZED SEQUOIA

This is still the best movie soundtrack

Now that peter's walkamn is dead and have a new (don't remember what it was) with 300 songs, what do you think they will be?
They will be some "new" song from what time?
When did you think Yondu went to Earth?
Maybe in the late 90's?
And did he just buy it or he stole it? Did he maybe inspired the Blue man group? How he downloaded the songs?
Did he pic it based on his taste or Petes?
Hope most of this shit get answered in Infinity Wars.

*walkman
*there will

The zune wasn't found on earth, pretty sure it was basically garbage. It wouldn't have been there in the 90s anyway, dummy

I said I didn't know what it was, just asumed it was some shit from the 90's.
So it was launched in 2007, also where did he found it?
>pretty sure it was basically garbage
From where?

>Dat ending where the sad, abandoned boy has buried his Father, and realizes he's become a man as he turns the sad Father-Son song into a bonding moment with his son by passing it down to him.

Oh shit, man. That got me.

Also, Drax was hilarious.

Speaking of, that part where Peter confronts Yondu about threatening to eat him, and he says he was just trying to make the kid laugh. That really got to me for some reason, especially when you look back and realize he literally adopted him after he realized Ego was going to kill him, and did his best by him.

Everyone hated him, and he just tried his best to be liked by everybody even though he didn't know how.

The bought it from someone else. They didn't go to Earth.

Yeah it was pretty good. Though they should have ego and star lord fight while the song plays. They keep cutting it off before the good part.

I don't get why people like the first one so much. The 1st act is good then it just ok. I thought this was better, though there were many jokes that didn't land.

Also it looks great.

Still I would love to know how something like a Zune got to space.
Are more things from Earth in space? Are we being visited by space humanoids more than we think, in the MCU obviously?

That fucking Pacman ruined the whole thing

you forgot your meme arrows, bud

No one gave a shit about the pacman thing in my cinema. No one laughed or anything. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it was making the pacman noise.

In the Thor Ragnarok trailer Karl Urban is dual wielding M4's. That looked like a junk planet, so I guess they just find things.

This movie is for kids.

>"I am Groot"
>"I am NOT boring!"

>Not more ELO
youtube.com/watch?v=pJQyGbv0oZ8

>Not some Yes (Would still fit even though they're 70's)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

>Mary Poppins joke out of nowhere
>Toilets perfect delivery
I haven't genuinely laughed at a movie in a while.