What?

What?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757335823754887168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate Putin now

>(stupid)
inb4 angry ((()))

he's saying russian leaked dnc e-mails when they could have targeted him.

I love Putin though. He's a strong horse and Obama is a weak horse.

I like Bismarck and Pinochet too, because great leaders are likable.

Vladimir hates niggers.

>I like Bismarck and Pinochet too, because great leaders are likable.

Americans.

That tweet does not make any sense?

Hillary shills are probably the worst liars in the history of America.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757335823754887168

Isn't he just saying it's irrelevant who released them when they never should be a thing?

It's true, Putin and Trump would be like best homies

>DNC does shady shit
>Gets caught doing shady shit
>Tries to deflect it all onto Trump

I feel for Donald. Sometimes I have too much on my mind and end up writing some hardly comprehesible gibberish.

No he's not lol, he's saying it's a joke that people are saying that Russia leaked the dnc emails just because putin likes trump.

He's saying that blaming Russia is the new joke, but the emails should never have been written, and it was stupid to write them in the first place.

The new joke in town:
Because Putin likes me, Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails, which should never have been written

---

It's pretty awkwardly written, yeah.

He is saying that the next joke of media reporting is that putin leaked the dnc emails (which never should have existed, as they are morally wrong) to assist Trump in winning the presidency

>the new joke around liberal city is that the emails got released because putin likes me, the same emails that supposedly should have never been written according to the DNC. d'oh!

It's just an awkward appositive in the middle of the sentence, I don't blame you for not getting it.

yeah, pretty much that

>which should have never been written (stupid)
what did he mean by this? DNC shouldn't communicate through e-mails or DNC should not be so self-defeating, emberrasing (stupid) behind closed doors.

>putting based Otto and some subhuman in the same sentence
One of these days you fuckers will make me snap

MAD

MAN

he is sayings its stupid to say Russia leaked it because Putin likes him when the DNC admits WRITING THEM

Two things going on:

"The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails because Putin likes me"

"The emails should have never been written, it was stupid"

TIL everyone but America is illiterate.

Here, because you don't understand how comma pairs work, look what he is saying without the non imperative part of the sentence.

>The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC emails because Putin likes me.

see

I guess I'm a #HillShill now

>I love Putin though

>He's a strong horse

Putin is not intending to use his puppets to implement domestic Russian policies in the US and Europe.

In Europe the Russians supported the far-left to go against both civilian nuclear energy and nuclear weapons while enjoying the benefits of both back home.

Putin will use Trump as a Russia-first president and not as "America's Putin".

He's right. If anything, IF the Kremlin is behind this, it's revenge on the 90's Clinton Administration.

It makes perfect sense if you ignore those brackets which are placed poorly (stupid), because they cause a jarring effect when you try to read the sentence.

Don't be naive, there's as much a connection to Putin and right wing groups all over the world as there is a connection between Soros and left wing groups.

It's just shitty fucking English.

Trump does not have great command of the English language. It's why his intentionally 3rd grade vocabulary appeals to so many trailer park Burgers

I got what he said. I meant that I don't blame him for making the sentence awkward because I do it a lot as well.

The funny thing is places like Washington Post who are implicated in being complacent with the DNC and helping them "set the narrative" through these leaks were one of the first places to report it was Russians who did the hack without any evidence.

The latter

>ignore those brackets
>they don't teach kids what commas are or how comma pairs work in Australia

cant make this shit up

>I like Bismarck and Pinochet too, because great leaders are likable.

so you like it when others think for you? well that's alright I guess, but the issue here is that you are ruining the fun for everybody else who is a individualist by voting for authoritarian candidates like hillary or trump.

Yeah, his writer should've written "Stupid" as a separate statement after the sentence.

Donald and Putin sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g
I like Putin, maybe this will cause the tension between Russia and the west to cool down

I'm not saying there's anything technically wrong with his sentence, It just doesn't flow well when you try to read it and have to stop to read the brackets in the middle. As I said, It's jarring.

It's perfectly clear to me.
The problem is not who leaked these emails.
But the people who wrote them.

Hahaha kike puppet trump getting what he deserves

Poor phrasing.
Translation: The clowns of the DNC are now claiming that Trump made Putin somehow acquire and leak emails that the retarded Democrats should have never made to begin with.

>ITT: Autists

>Russia leaked the mails

He is stating it that way because people ignore the fact THEY ADMIT TO WRITING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

>whole gives a shit about WHO LEAKED IT

Can't wait for putin to publicly humiliate this fool