STOP IT

STOP IT user!!! Your incitement is COSTING LIVES!!!!! The words you say are causing young men TO KILL MUSLIMS!!!! STOP IT user!!! No more islamophobia user!!! NO MORE PICTURES OF DEAD ARABS!!!!! THIS NEEDS TO END NOW!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h13m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off faggot nigger

> The words you say are causing young men TO KILL MUSLIMS!!!
Yes, and?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

NO user PLEASE!!! Young aryan wannbes look up to guys like you, BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL!!!!

I seriously hope Trump starts a war in Syria to wipe out islamic extremists in the region

It will never stop.

Fuck Islam. Fuck Allah and Muhammad.

>Muslim lives matter

It seems I've entered a troll thread.

strong stuff, even the brexit one triggered the guardian

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

Islamic jihadi attacks 2016 "During this time period, there were 1314 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 12086 people were killed and 14819 injured."

>it's all about not disliking muslims in the west
>50 countries 12k kills, nearly 15k injured in jihadi attacks.

You were saying?

also go through the list and notice that most of the attacks were not carried out in the west
>treat western muslims nice or we do the same here

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h13m40s "you said something i didn't like therefore i went out and killed someone" "oh i better not say anything like that ever again" This is battered wife syndrome plain and simple.. Illustrated with an example.. "A woman who's married says something and her much larger husband doesn't like it and he beats her and he said, you caused yourself to get beaten because you said something i didn't want to hear, so you incited me to violence, please don't make me hurt you again. So shut up". THIS IS BATTERED WIFE SYNDROME AS A FOREIGN POLICY AND ITS CRAZY AND IT'S WRONG!
You are not to blame for that person killing someone, that person is to blame for killing someone.. PERIOD!
If muslims kill someone because they are offended, you shouldn't remove your first ammendment, you should remove them from your nation so that you can exercize your freedom of speech yet again.

I hope you get what you preach, subhuman filth

>treat western muslims nice or we do same here
Most of the attacks were carried out by muslims in muslim majority nations.. So it doesn't seem that muslims would behave if they are a majority and live according to their own culture and rules either.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI

But the only people dying are by the hands of muslims so wtf.

Peace? SO DO I user!! SO DO I!!! THE BLOODSHED MUST STOP!!! NOW!!!!!

It's funny how muslims act the same way as BLM or vice versa in many ways.. hype up a few cases where people are antagonistic towards muslim.. ignores the many cases of muslims doing muslim things to non adherent muslims or to non muslims in their home nations. Kind of the same as BLM ignores black on black, and black on non black crime, crime but a few blacks killed by police officers, oh the sky is falling. Same as muslims act as if the sky is falling if someone says a bad word to a muslim, but ignores muslim on muslim and muslim on non muslim jihad/crime/attacks.

Your people made the book ameed. Chill the fuck out Allah is fake- on the christian go is real faggot.