ALIEN ORIGIN REVEALED

BREAKING: ORIGIN OF THE EGGS AND ENGINEER IN ALIEN REVEALED

So we now have confirmation that David is creating Xeno's on his own, like a mad scientist out of control, the created has become the creator.

This means that he will be defeated in the long run by the TRUE creator, the Lord of the Engineers, which will be the big guy engineer from the original Alien movie.

This Engineer was some kind Jesus figure, who stops David but not without having become pregnant due to David's actions, and he then crashes on LV-426.

Finally, he fires off a warning beacon to tell anyone not to come, which is sadly misinterpreted by the Nostromo.

This is the backstory to the elephant man engineer, and David is the cause of all the problems.

Pic related: A fucking hero.

cool

neat

gay

stellar

ok

sure

Bane?

IT

Did you purposely make a thread to spoil the movie, or are you just a retarded faggot?

Cry harder, cuck.

But that thing is fossilized.

That takes a very long time.

it should have been ridley not tony

There will be an explanation I'm sure. Maybe a time travel theme will enter the story, with David entering a time-related accident or situation, and who knows where our imaginations will take us in order to make the events of Alien 1 make sense.

>space jockey wasn't some "average joe" worker alien of some incredible species but was "LE EPIC GOD" alien

no thanks

wait
so you be sayin
engineer came to save earth
after he be wanting to destroy in prometeus?

shiiiiieeet

>
There will be an explanation I'm sure. Maybe a time travel theme will enter the story, with David entering a time-related accident or situation, and who knows where our imaginations will take us in order to make the events of Alien 1 make sense.

wow! that sounds like fucking ass!

Thats not what happened at all。

The truth is we know nothing of the origins of the ship on LV426。 Just as we know nothing of what happened before Star Wars:A New Hope or after Return of the Jedi。

even traveling at the speed or wurmhole, time still happens.

>headcanon

leia escaped darth vader 10 minutes before a new hope.

jyn happened. girls are heroes now, get over it.

Can't be. The Space Jockey was fossilized, which means it crashed a long fucking time ago

The trick is to not really take the alien series too serious.

This.

but who created Predators?

I will never get over the fact that Ridley fucked the mystery of the Space Jockey up

Whats JYN?

Girls have always been heroes。

Jyn Erso from Rogue One

Jesus I hadnt even taken that one into consideration。

BANE???

This. Even the comics just seemed like a possibility and not canon. Then we get a race of handsome squidwards.

Apologies, but source, if I may?

>fires off warning beacon
>which can only draw attention to an otherwise backwater nowhere planeto

So the super engineer is an absolute retard? This poetry in the highest degree

>。

Is this a new meme? If so it's shit.