Germans more cucked than ever

Here's what a female witness had to say about the suicide bomber, you know, the one with a backpack full of nails just outside a concert:

"Ganz ganz hübscher Mann, sehr gut gekleidet"

or

"Very very handsome man , very well dressed"

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=211280250&postcount=267
youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't this what you say when the media asks you what you saw? "I cannot believe he would do that. He looked so normal and well dressed"

Yes, I saw that too. Our women want to fuck refugees.

Who is this?????? I'm on firefox so can't google search image.

Daily reminder that the German President's name, Joachim Gauck, is an anagram for "Go cuck him Aja". Aja is a brown people name for goat.

Why are white women such cunts?

where?
source?

Toni Garn

Toni Garrn, a german-greek model

was for

They showed it on N24.

Google search reveals nothing

It was an interview on the news channel N24.

It's more than that. They are completely fucked in the head.

Being a naive gullible idiot and saying shit like "He was so nice and calm. Whoever could have seen this coming?" when some psychopath finally shows his true face, is one thing.

Being some complete psycho yourself and saying "He was so hot and well dressed." when some snackbar offs himself with some fireworks, is way more serious.

Either that or they just have air where their brain should be.

If it happened it would be reported

It was on TV like 30 minutes ago. Will post it once it gets uploaded or reported.

The Nordic Aryans truly are the most uttermensch, Hitler had the right idea, he just chose the wrong people.

It's because you as a country are obsessed with trying to look nice, not evil, to the rest of the world.
This is just an extension of that. If they will be intimate with these strangers surely you can't accuse them of racism or being unfeeling.

protip: we know you aren't personally responsible for ww1 ww2 and Greece, ffs.

Here someone else posting about this:

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=211280250&postcount=267

Adorable.

/thread

Spoiled, comfortable lifestyle. Don't have to do a thing in life cause they get men/ less attractive women to do everything for them.

It disturbs me that you have the time to do this.

Bill Hicks much?

Would be funny if the USA wouldnt be the nation of normalized jungle fever thats pushing all the interracial propaganda in the West

You calling others cucks is just pathetic

>"Very very handsome man , very well dressed"
that's true, that's typical description of an attacker by women and Swedish males

Are German women afraid of reporting rape when it's done by nonwhites?

I'm asking this as a brown man myself.

You have a point but that's not the majority viewpoint. It's all Hollywood.

Do German women really want to fuck them? This is so depressing. How would you even know if your gf did fuck one? Would you still date her?

You handed over your banks, media and education to the kikes who in turn created a transgender anti white privilege youth

Most german woman are raised with the knowledge that all races are equal.
So there are a shitton of coalburners

how stupid can you be

Why wouldnt they? They came to your country to fuck and the men are all sitting back offering no resistance.

Doesnt take a doctorate in psychology to figure out which group is more attractive to a woman.

If your country were invaded by scantily dressed women, who only want to give birth to healthy white babies and dont give a shit about your neckbeard or animewaifu obsession and wont even come after you for childsupport. Whos only drawback is being a little brown. Who are you going to be hanging out with on the weekends?

Tired of sweden women yet? Germany would be good place for vacation, just learn some basic sentences like ficki ficki

>Who are you going to be hanging out with on the weekends?
Sup Forums

falling for the bait

Swedish women are way too into it, so it's barely a challenge.

but i'm hungry

And your country is fucked unless you do something about it.

>inb4 he was always so nice and quiet, i can't believe he did something like this

Well i dunno if it's the real statement of the witness

I would guess they're pushing for the "shitskins are just like us, it's our culture that makes 'em blow up" narrative

What ever tho, german woman enjoy it and i hope there will be thousends rapes more, they will learn eventually

What percentage of women do you think have fucked refugees? Would date a woman who did? How do you cope with this?

Absolutely not. White people better start working out, dressing well, and acclimating to pop culture if we want to survive. Take advantage of all welfare and tax loopholes you can. We can no longer work all day every day while minorities live off our money without working and spend all their time chasing the latest fashion trends, dancing in clubs, and finding the best way to style their hair.

Spoken like a true redditor.

anything better than fucking a german

You said it like a faggot, but youre not wrong.

I literally get more free money from the government than my roommate does working 40-45 hours a week.
This system is so fucking broken dont even bother trying to prop it up. Let it collapse.

nigger

Get mad all you want. I didnt rig this game. Ill be a literal monkeys uncle before I waste my life and youth working when I can just game the system

How you about you guys start beating and raping your own women to reclaim them as YOUR property. You have to let them know that they belong to YOU.

That wont happen germans are cucks, have you ever met their "men" m they all come off as limp wristed faggots so its natural that shitskins would Alpha them and their women want proper cock

Obviously you've never been to Germany.

The real men died in the world wars. They have, ironically, ethnically cleansed themselves and they are an EXTREMELY beta population.

Goddamnit I want to believe there's still hope. This is truly painful.

>Rape
So they shall behave exactly as those shitskins to show who's the boss? Naah yall are fucked up. You don't solve problems with other problems. Germans have to be a little more masculine and show their women that they are the only males to get in a good relationship with (because Islam and shit). That should be enough to stop the cuckening

>They have, ironically, ethnically cleansed themselves and they are an EXTREMELY beta population

Meanwhile in Alphaland America
youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c

Why? Why is the fate of some faggot nation that cant even defend itself painful to you?

Worry about America. Europe is finished. No point worrying about someone with stage 5 brain cancer, just make their passing peaceful

I never said rape, but they need to man the fuck up

Good thing I'm a permavirgin that deliberately avoids women then kek

all women are, in the west we just let them live it out...

Most true words spoken in Sup Forums in a long time