Post weirdos who are fans of your country/culture for some reason

Post weirdos who are fans of your country/culture for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSrAEoCmjAU
youtube.com/watch?v=ibJaIHThz1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=hSrAEoCmjAU

The rest of the world.

What makes Depardieu a wierdo? I think Seagal is way more wierdo than him.

Seagal is a sport-cuck nobody cares about.

I thought Russian love him?

youtube.com/watch?v=ibJaIHThz1k

he was da best

Well..maybe some Russians do, but for the most part we take him as another cheap tool to make Pitun look cool in the eyes of lowlifes. No one can name a single movie he was in now.

Actually, I find nothing funny about his honorary mention of Poland. Why is this even a meme?

There's two types of Russians. First one watch tv, and using only government owned social networks. You'll never meet them here. They love him, as anything that ever come close to Putin's dick. And there's the second one. They don't watch tv and prefer western media. There are plenty of them (I'm the one), and they think that all that freaks like Seagal and Depardieu licking Putin's asshole are ugly and ridiculous.

It was hip to laugh at Bush.
And his mention was quirky since he had no counterarguments whatsoever and tried to divert attention.

OBELIX IS NOT A FREAK HE ESCAPED FROM TAXES HE DINDU NUFFIN

Dumb liberashka

Die, right wing scum.

>a shithole like russia has fans
>meanwhile everyone keeps calling your country a non-country
it's not fair... we can be fun and cool too :(

Not many people knew that Poland was actually one of the first to participate in the initial Iraq invasion along with the US, the UK, and Australia, so they might have found it amusing that he mentioned Poland as opposed to other countries.

Some people also might have found it amusing because Bush seemed to imply Poland was a major player in the invasion on par with the other members. They did contribute a larger force later in the war, but their initial participation in the invasion was very small.

Didn't Depardieu say Russia is a shithole and go back to France?

Screened. Any of Putin's prostitutes don't want to live in Russia. They want to steal from here and go to Switzerland.

Kek'd.

>Screened
Kek. Look at this fucking liberashka. Go do your homework and fap to Analniy little kid.

Dont forget Mickey Rourke is also a huge Russia fan

You guys have no idea who liberals in Russia are. They are mostly, I would say, libertarian-republican-something. It's always difficult to explain, because it differs too much from what the West has in it's political spectrum.

Do you really think it'll be a problem to take you after Zalupa die? You and your family will be hanged the day next.

>dumb 14 yo schoolboy making threats on the internet
Im terrified. Fucking liberashkas man

I guess, we have another one to list, haha.

My Russian co-worker said the same thing about Russians.

kek, the further a russian is from russia the more adamant he is about defending it on the internet

Sure. We have extradition treaty with Switzerland, so this whore will not be a problem. Lucky that Putin writes them all down. Neat man, he is.

He's right. Also, I wouldn't agree that those are necessarily Western media sources, as my fellow resident just said . These are mostly Russian Youtube channels and private networks like Дoждь. The last has strong ties with Kremlin, btw.

>I guess, we have another one to list,
>I-Ill kill you
>I-Ill hang you
As expected from a brainless savage libershka.
Face it. Your illusion of a moral high ground only exists as song as you are seperate from power. As soon as that illusion fades your ideal state turns into the Lord of The Flies irl with literal brainless children like you running around wearing pigmasks and whatnot.
The fact that your cause is pioneered by literal retards doesnt help.
Not an argument

Nevermind, it's easy. just pay to fat bastard like Jerar as shit russians did.

Remember the words of our glorious chief. We have enough HQ prostitutes to sustain this regime everlong.

>literal brainless children
Better them, than brainless stealing old fools and their whores like you.

I'm not that guy
you had a coversation with.

Half the people on the internet

Winland is cool, but don't overestimate your coolness, Pekka.

I wonder if there are any swissaboos

I know at least 2 people who can fill into that category.

Oh alright
>better them
>stealing old fools
You're the same if not worse. Just havent stolen enough yet