This man's pumping out a dozen six-minute kino shorts per day, and you can't even clean your room

This man's pumping out a dozen six-minute kino shorts per day, and you can't even clean your room.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjFS8udI_c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Terry on Sup Forums?
The legend continues to spread

stop telling normies about terry they already killed his stream. if you don't know at least 3 non-niggerlicious programming languages you don't deserve to enjoy his content.

Daniel day lewis is so comitted

>literal genius savant that writes an entire os alone
>despises niggers

hmmm

rms = hillary
terry = trump

>going to same place everyday
He'll get stabbed by that nigger soon.

What would a Joe Rogan Terry podcast episode be like?

>spelling is for niggers
What did he mean by this?

you should know that you're identifying with a schizophrenic

>I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

Did he really kill a CIA nigger back in the day?

score one for the good guys

not identifying, hes just really smart is all

Why does he sound like he's constantly about to sneeze

Terry Davis kino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=NjFS8udI_c8

Holy fuck that guy really needs to get on some meds.

>that jaw clenching
is he buzzing off some coke? lol this nig is fried.

keep this cancer in Sup Forums btw, faggot.

>We sucked each other's dicks
what exactly did he mean by this?

>when the red pill completely breaks you but you still remember you gotta be racist

>Terry thread on Sup Forums
>no Terry thread on Sup Forums
shit, he's taking off
TERRY!

I feel like he's the result of some kind of failed MK-Ultra type experiment. Like they were trying for something next level and it just failed spectacularly. This is guy that can code his own OS from scatch as well as a compiler. He has to be damn near a genius, but that he's also completely mentally broken speaks to the failure of the experiment.

'CIA NIGGERS' IS A GIFT TO MANKIND

wow what a retarded faggot kek
white """""man""""""

>t. desert ape BTFO by Terry

not even close faggot