Recommend me a scary movie

Recommend me a scary movie.

I don't scare easily.

Threads

This.

See if you can sit through the Evil Dead remake. Not that it'll scare you off, but if you can get over nostalgia rage it had some moments.

This movie scared the shit out of me when I saw it in theaters back in 2006.

Nothing really scares me anymore. I watched Martyrs and felt nothing. Jump scares will make my heart race for a minute but those are cheap tricks.

I heard the conjuring is pretty scary but haven't seen it so maybe I'll give that a try.

>ywn look like Kurt Russell in The Thing

Woman in Black, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Under the Skin, Rec. all scared me. Plus the HAL section of 2001 is unironically one of the scariest things I've seen. The Witch was pretty scary but I was also coming down from acid so who knows.

I've heard The Descent, The Changeling, Spoorloos (The Vanishing in English) are pretty scary.

>all those shit movies
fucking retards

>tfw balding and will never have based long hair and beard combo

Don't Look Now
Burnt Offerings
The Wicker Man

Is it possible to be scared by a movie? I mean, I've been startled by jump scares, but I wouldn't say that's the same thing as actually being scared.

Event Horizon

well alright, it didn't scare me but it was pretty spooky for a 90s flick

also The VVitch

HE DIDN'T SCARE SO GOOD

I've avoided Woman in Black because I've heard it's mainly jump scares? Is that true?

"Session 9" is what you need man. that film fucked my shit up like no other horror movie did.

Let's hear yours, you piece of shit

Mulholland Drive
Inland Empire
Also unironically this

Nothing happens
Shit production values
Movie is infamous for its awful acting
Nothing happens
Extremely unsatisfying third act
Oh yeah and nothing happens

Or perhaps he's wondering why you would spook a man before showing him a scary movie.

the hunt