Obama for Trump!

"Trumps racist"fags BTFO. This settle it. White people claiming trump is racist are basically saying wogs are too dumb to think for themselves then ? That's a pretty racist privileged attitude only a cracka could have

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705744/President-Obama-s-half-brother-Malik-announces-voting-Donald-Trump.html
nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no link

Wow, Mr Holmes, is that you?

wow holy shit some nigger likes Trump, this definitey means Trump's strategy isn't to appeal to braindead racists

fucking stfu

> The 58-year-old wasopposedto Clinton after her email security scandal and after he blamed her for the death of his friend Colonel Gaddafi

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705744/President-Obama-s-half-brother-Malik-announces-voting-Donald-Trump.html

>France
Gtfo you smelly kebab

Shouldn't you be getting your genitals mutilated in a night club or something frogfag?

nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

Isnt that the brother whos wife died, or something, and Obama didnt even bother to call?

>I GO CHOP YOUR DOLLA

0.50 shekels have been deposited in to your poke-bank

>If anyone black shows up for republicans, its a token black person bought and payed for.

Why are liberals so racist?

your argument is stupid and you should feel bad

this would make more sense if you made it about how democrats use minorities as leverage or whatever (i.e le democrat plantation meme) and juxtaposed it with a trump person doing the same

>guys look at this one black guy who agrees with me that means he has overwhelming support from niggers, haha nevermind those polls showing him at 0% african american support in some states its just the liberal media, take the red pill XD XD

the discussion is about whether trump has support from black people, not whether liberals like black people or not. are you 12?

Democrats are 100 times worse than us. And we have to brag about the colored supporters because blacks and liberals dismiss any arguments you have if your not one of them.

wut, it's a direct answer to the misleading accusation from the opposing progressive camp that the Trump campaign exclusionary based on race

should it not be noted that they aren't?

who cares about support from niggers?
id rather have support from black people

We will inevitably murder you and your family for being leftist.

>Half brother
Please don't tell me that the American president is not just black, not just a Muslim, not just gay, not just a leninist and his mother is not just a coalburner but an actual cuck? His mother was cucked by Obama's nigger father? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But liberals can never get off the subject of a persons skin tone. They are obsessed with it. Any normal non-racist person only cares when it becomes important, like when the police ask you for a description of the person who stole your bike. Its rather important to note that the person was black.

> Blames Hilldog for the death of his m8 Gedaffi.

kek you think gedaffi called Malik shortly before his death ?

"bruh it's gonna be cool chill the fuck out my brothers the president ffs"

they're implying that blacks cant make their own judgements lmao

And now he is getting cucked...by his own brother...

youre a fool

anyone have the "yeah black people do all the crime but look heres a black and he isnt doing anything" one?