Manly Guys Doing Manly Things

Manly Guys Doing Manly Things updated. Guest comic week continues.

swole Peach is best Peach

>Feminist soap box under the disguise of manly comics.

No thanks.

Where the hell did you pull that from?

see, the comic ends showing Peach having physical strength so it's feminist

Soul Edge?!

Look back and see how many recent jokes are explicitly about how strong women are.

I don't recognize that sword. Is that from Legend of Zelda?

Its Soul Edge.

>I don't recognize that sword. Is that from Legend of Zelda?

This is the only thing that actually irked me.

Bowser gave peach the "Soul Edge" : Which is a sword from the Soul Caliber games, like, why would Bowser have that?

And I mean, I know what you must think, "It's a joke" and I get that but it broke the "thematic rules": Everything he gave peach came from a zelda game that would be within the spectrum of Ganondorfs trivial geruda knowledge.. But then lel Soul Edge???

I dunno.
I'm being Autistic, but it's a shit visual pun. I'm calling it out.

>that Ganondorf 'you fight like a girl' comic made me mad
>FEMINIST SOAP BOX

Jesus fucking christ. Jones is the biggest manchild in the comic, moreso than even Jared.

Manly Guys Doing Manly things hasn't been funny in a long, long time, and never really was that funny to begin with. It's just that usual gamer humour with nothing that really puts it above the rest of that genre.

And as a result its aged terribly where stuff like Nedroid is still good.

It doesn't help that it took a sideline to try and tell a not very funny sci-fi story.

>why would Bowser have that?
Why would he have the silver gauntlets or a blue potion? He either got them from Ganondorf or one of Ganondorf's numerous sisters which makes sense considering you get the silver gauntlets in the spirit dungeon. Remember that the Gerudo are a race of women who are known thieves. Sexy, sexy thieves. Chances are good that some schmuck got himself some sweet, brown tail while also getting the soul edge off his back. A win/win/ Regardless, it's still a silly visual gag which wouldn't be too out there if Bowser gave peach another item from another random game that Ganondorf's sisters may enjoy.

this is fucking garbage

fuck you i like it

though i havent followed the comic in like a year

there was a period where there was a long arc and i kinda lost interest

>disguise of manly comics

you are a fucking retard, and everyone who responded to you is a retard
manly guys doing manly things was always meant to *make fun* of overly manly dudes in games
it's not a "disguise" that's the point of the comic
it was always feminist, although it was never as feminist as it was fujoshit

This is fucking great!

>Everything he gave peach came from a zelda game

Oh fuck, now I get it

Ganondorf has family?

The Gerudo

Where's the joke though

I mean, I don't hate it, it's kind of cute, but where's the joke or even just the emotional reaction I'm supposed to be having here

The entire comic is a slice of life sort of thing about video game/pop culture characters who interact outside of their games/media.

They all get placed in jobs by an agency run by a space marine from the future.

In the comic, Gannondorf is shown to have a strong relationship with his female warrior "siblings" and has an altered gender outlook due to all of them being warriors.

So the set up is that Gannondorf is a terrible person to ask for dating advice (for a princess) and the joke is that it actually worked. The visual joke is peach lifting up Bowser while he is thrilled that he finally got somewhere with her.

Now that I've fully killed the joke by explaining it, I hope you are happy.

>Now that I've fully killed the joke by explaining it, I hope you are happy.
To be fair it wasn't a very good joke to begin with.

I'm sure you will find plenty of other things that you like out there. Good luck user.

Topical shit like video game references don't age well, I guess.

Not the author's best work, but I like it enough for Bowser's facial expressions alone.

You really don't understand the comic.

It's not all punchlines and stuff. It's mostly just low level humor inter-spaced throughout character interactions. It has story arcs at times, and a timeline of events/character progression.

Also, guest comic... but the style matches fairly well.

It's a guest comic, so obviously it's not the creator's best work.

It's not hers.

>People ITT shitting on MGDMT

Why you gotta be so cruel?

>You really don't understand the comic.
'You don't get it' is always the defense fans throw up when someone doesn't laugh.

Sometimes the joke just isn't funny.

>Shaving Mario's mustache

I knew I there was a reason I dropped this.

I like MGDMT. It's kind of like....positive feminism, where you can be comfortable in your masculinity, no matter what it is, as long as you're not being a dick to anyone else. I think the Commander is a pretty cool, level headed guy.

I'm just sick of Ganondorf being portrayed as misunderstood by the mean old racist Hylians.

Like, Link being a bit of a dick was funny at first, but it just turned insufferable after a while.

Humor is subjective.

I found it funny. Therefore the joke is funny to me. Deal with the fact that you found something you didn't like, but other people do.

Link has no personality or lines in like any of his games.

She liked Gannondorf as a character more so she ran with it. I like it, and she has a bit of a point (in Wind Waker Gannondorf goes on a bit about how much it sucked being forced to live in a desert while Hylians got the good land).

don't let phantom feminism ruin top tier comics for you bro, you're better than that

He's the one male Gerudo that's born every couple hundred years or something like that.

>you'll never be with a swole gal on the rebound
>you'll never be filled with boundless joy as she picks you up for your date
>you'll never know the joys of a pulverized pelvis after a hard night of hate fucking

Why even live?

My only complaint is that when she rear-ended a dude on her bike she made a comic implying it was his fault that she was following too closely and/or wasn't paying attention

I was always disappointed that there wasn't an alternate ending in Soul Cal 2 where Link got the Soul Edge and went crazy

Link was in the Soul Caliber games

He's the hero of courage, he could handle a piece of shit like soul edge, but its not like he would even be tempted when he already gets to swing around "The Sword of Evils Bane"

He comes from an almost all-women race of brown women with big noses.

Cyclists/motorcyclists are generally entitled assholes who think they own the road.

>Coaelesquid finally drawing Bayonetta
Life could not get better.

Not fantastic, but reminds me of this classic.

People who get on accidents never consier it's possible it was their fault.

People who admit to causing accidents pay out the ass.

She didn't. She's recovering from a cancer surgery (they ripped something out of her throat) so it's guest comic week.

Peach got dem abs.

>mfw didn't know Hunter Hearst Helmsley's more common moniker until recently
And now I get the joke! Thanks, Hacks Landis.

It's a combination of these and there being a general expectation that you're supposed to drive more carefully/alertly when there's a motorcycle around since an accident with them is significantly more likely to be fatal.

Of course, since there is no way of knowing what actually happened in this specific situation, the best response would be to not give a shit, but I don't think not giving a shit is something people easily do on the internet.

I... was not aware of that.

Shit, I hope she's okay.

We need more Mr. Fish

Apparently the surgery went well. She got a nice slashed-throat scar out of the deal.

Why not? If percieved patriarchy drives someone to create comics, shouldn't percieved tumblrisms drive people to not read said comics?