TRUMP LEADS IN RCP POLLS

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
axiomstrategies.com/abc/
cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So it begins. The great schlonging of our time.

PRAISE KEK

MAY THE DNC BURN !!

He was leading before in April too, looks like he's winning again

>TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN
TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN
>TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN
TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN

Remember that national numbers aren't all that important. It's only a few key states that matter.

JUST

I'll wait to see what the DNC convention does to poll numbers.

A good democrat convention could take Clinton to +2 or +3, although that does seem unlikely at this stage.

Trump needs to seal the victory with some good debates.

it's happening

praise wikileaks

He will win in November.

Why these massive peaks in July? because of Sanders support?

Really hope Assange leaks documents that gets Hillary arrested.

Wait until the debates before you sperg out. Poll numbers this early don't mean shit

Fake???

PRAISE KEK
CHECKED

Nope, check it out
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

nope clintcuck.

hold onto your cunt.

TRUMP +5 WHEN YOU INCLUDE STEIN/JOHNSON (CNN/ORC)

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

H O L Y S H I T
O HOLYSHIT I
L HOLYSHIT H
Y HOLYSHIT S
S HOLYSHIT Y
H HOLYSHIT L
I HOLYSHIT O
T I H S Y L O H

holy fucking shit

TOASTING IN EPIC BREAD

PRAISE KEK

axiomstrategies.com/abc/

And he's winning in all but one state, but gaining.

>tfw placed 100 euros on trump win at 3.5 odds

I'm not a clintcunt cunt.
Check out my dank memes.

if I ever met a red pilled Trump Norbro IRL, I'd buy him a ton of fucking beers - I wish I knew dudes like you in real life! I only ever see you on Sup Forums

Praise KEK

USA USA USA

MUH DICK

>be a cute shill4hill
>spam rcp threads for weeks when shillary has a slight lead over trump
>call all the other polls unreliable and biased
>rcp now shows increasing consensus for trump
>start calling rcp results unreliable
>all the other polls are already unreliable and biased because I said so for weeks
>have literally no more excuses to deny that the trump train never runs out of coal
>can't rely on polls anymore because I fucked up everything
will shills ever recover?

WHERE IS CORRECT THE RECORD? WHY DO I PAY THOSE KISSLESS FAGGOTS AGAIN? BARRIER BREAKERS GET ON THIS! WE CAN'T LET A RACIST DEMAGOGUE WHO HATES WOMEN AND MINORITIES IN THE OVAL OFFICE!

DELETE THIS

Is there any possibility bernie will be nominated instead of shillary? Because it is clear that she won't recover this, besides trump joins kkk or whatever.

Trump will win

There is a missing poll in the averages from morning consult. He will do even better.

>Really hope Assange leaks documents that gets Hillary arrested.
praying to kek for this

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

You all have the decent chunk of Bernie supporters flipping over to Trump to thank.

This literally doesnt matter the DNC will boost hillary too and things will stablized again after a week and hillary will lead again. This is just hype from the RNC

Trump will win praise kek check the digits

bernie running alone again? swaying left and right like a flag isn't very good for the reputation of a politician, at this point I bet he will just stick with shillary till november.

There are even more undecideds and independents who have been falling in line with Trump in the last month.

Most of the boost in support is probably from nevettrump losers who finally after getting Rato getting shut down realize that its Trump or Hillary.

don't you think this whole DNC email leak will have an effect on later polls though and maybe negate some of the convention bump? they havent even finished leaking yet

Thank you based Stein. May you give us our Trump presidency

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can't imagine that all this recent press benefits her in any way, even though I don't have enough faith that people will actually remember it in the end.

Average Hillary supporter is paid.

>I'll wait to see what the DNC convention does to poll numbers.

The DNC convention is going to be a disaster

TOP KEK

Thankfully Johnson and Stein both take like 2-4 times as many voters away from Hillary as they do from Trump

I'm on board

Thanks kek

When the Clinton News Network puts their #1 donor behind Trump you know it's game over.

Is this a dubs thread?

WE DID IT REDDIT

I'm afraid guys. If trump is in lead I might have too much hope. If he ends up losing I might end up killing myself

Kek has blessed this thread

Literally no one cares. The average voter wont even know it existsd until the debates

This
they effectivly destroyed a talking point thats not coming back

>tfw no trump bros to beer out with

feels bad man

> There hasn't been a significant post-convention bounce in CNN's polling since 2000.

cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html

Time to be nervous again

Okay, Trump, now please, don't go off on any more stupid tangents about Ted Cruz's dad and JFK and Mexican judges. We've healed you up from self inflicted wounds. Point the gun AWAY from yourself.

>1776
>USA USA USA

Nice

Do you think he can win without Virginia, in case it doesn't turn?

I'd say (((shultz))) stepping down as a result makes it a pretty big deal but whatever

And she barely stepped down, Hillary immediately rehired her as 'honorary campaign chair' and she's still at the convention

>trump is such an absolute madman that he's getting insufferable leftists to depict the GOP as civil, reasonable roman senators

>(((shultz)))
What's the ((( ))) meme? I even saw Julian Assange reference that (unless that tweet was a photoshop)?

>The madman's actually gonna do it

Can someone shop trump to be Obama or Hillary, "Republican party" to be "Mexican border" and the barbarians to be mexicans thanks

it means you need to lurk more summerkiddo

Haha thank God, one day without "Sup Forums btfo".

That tweet was real

The ((( ))) is mainly for identifying jews

Yes

Holy shit. The convention will crash and burn tonight

>by 0.2
It's not even by a margin of error you retards
Save your high energy celebration when he pulls a +10% lead kek willing

What is post convention bump

I guess it's time to watch Idiocracy again: "Trump expanded his lead with white voters who do not hold a college degree from a 51% to 31% lead before the convention to a 62% to 23% lead now."

Thanks.

the only way to win without virginia is to flip pennsylvania

Shills eternally BTFO.

Could you imagine if the rest of the republican cruz cucks got behind trump?

They might actually hurt him by this point

Thanks Yurobros. It seems flippable enough

Kek wills it. Hope you are doing well, my brothers.

HEY DRUMPFKINS, LOOK AT THESE POLLS...
SHIT, I CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE. IT'S THE ONLY THING I KNOW HOW TO DO. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump really is in the lead, even the shills at CNN had to accept it.
If the DNC is a shitshow like everyone expects it to be, then this could really be the breakaway we've been dreaming about.

FUCKING MAGA AND CANADA WILL HOPEFULLY FOLLOW MY BURGER BROS.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL
FEAR IS HOW I FALL
CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

That GIF is the greatest of all time.

>t. ctr

>