>there are millions of normies who take this list seriously

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Schindler's list was too long.

12 Angry Men is great tho.

The Dark Knight should be number one.

but it had plenty of dead jews in it :D

Oy vey! A list of jews to save is too long? What an antisemite! Remember the 6 million

Out of all the movies to complain about on that list.. you chose Schindler's List?

So were both godfather parts but the rest of the films on the list are meme movies.

Yeah but Sup Forums isn't much better. Every other cheeto eating manchild here thinks TDK is great and praises Denis "Fedorameister" Villeneuve or thinks Mad Max Fury Road is anything more than a stunt demo.

this board might as well be called Sup Forums - video games and Mt. Dew

stop forcing this "breathes in hahahaha" meme
its reddit faggotry and you know it

The worst thing in the list is Fight Club, it really annoys me

It's been a meme for over a decade, newfriend.

6 gorillion you Nazi Hitler

And there's a lot of retarded 4channers who would take a Sup Forums list seriously. It's all the same shit both ways.

How is it too long?
A list of 100 films is 100 films long. Nothing about that is unreasonable.

rotk isn't even the best lotr movie

Let's see your list OP. You do have better one right?

>Shawshenk Redemption

Not really

>Godfather

Kino

>Godfather 2

Kino

>Dark Knight

HAHAHAHAHA

>12 Angry Men

Kino

>Schindler's List

No, not at all

>Pulp Fiction

Kind of kino

>LOTR

Fuck no

>The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Kino

>Fight Club

Only kino for >50 IQers
I rate this list a Light to Decent 4

I know right?

so disrespectful to the 6 billion

Why do normies praise Shawshank so much? It's the most "wow it's fucking nothing" movie I've ever seen.

Because 'muh feels' and 'muh story'

that's me! looking for movies to watch. found this thread
hi

so what's wrong with this list?

*breathes in* go fuck yourself

These are good
>Godfather
9/10
>Godfather 2
10/10
>12 Angry Men
10/10
>The Good the Bad and the Ugly
10/10

>Pulp Fiction
>Kind of kino

subtle

all these movies are good to great. (besides Fight Club which was legitimately a shitty film)

Cliche/10

this is literal catkino

There are at least 34 movies better than Shawshank Redemption, Fight Club, Schindler's List, LoTR, Dark Knight, the rest's place in that list is debatable

>GFII better than GF

lel no

name some of these movies then

>tfw to intelligent

It's just a top list of what a lot of people consider to be good.

It's not a bible. Why care?

One of my favorite movies is Pitch Black. Just a simple cheap sci fi movies that works. Not everyone's taste is the same. People in general though like schmaltzy stuff or action with twists.

How DARE Schnidler's List only get an 8.9/ That list is incredibly problematic.

Literally every David Fincher movie is better than Fight Club.
At least Der Undertag, Pianist, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket and Hacksaw Ridge are better wat films than Schindler's List
I would put The Incredibles over the Dark Knight without a doubt in superhero movies, in action movies I'd put Terminator 1 and 2, Seven Samurai, Kagemusha and all the war films above are better action movies than Dark Knight.
Lord of the Rings, really? Easily Fincher, Kubrick, Scorsese, Coppola, González Iñárritu, Kurosawa, Allen, etc. are way better than LoTR and SR [and every movie that i wrote in my last comment]