How redpilled were your parents, Sup Forums? Or were you raised by fucking liberals?

How redpilled were your parents, Sup Forums? Or were you raised by fucking liberals?

>Mom was a liberal
>Dad was alpha
>Tank crewman and paratrooper during the 1970s (pic related)
>hunted deer and rode a harley
>got mad at my cousin when she came to visit for watching MTV
>"I didn't get a color TV just to watch niggers on it"

Ahurr ahurr data a gud story rite der cleetus iz a gud un!

Get lost, Phat Phuc.

>mom comes off as liberal
>dad seems redpilled but rarely talks about it

Mother is old school, looked after her parents and younger siblings while her brothers went to war.

Father is also a war veteran in both a border conflict and a civil war.

Both predicted the state of the world with muslims today in 1985. Everyone called them bigoted.

this relationship would not occurr as of today since your dad would have staid the same alt-right permavirgin you are :^)

Your dad said nigger once? Man that's really cool i hope i grow up to be just like him

How is he alpha if his wife doesn't adopt his political opinions? Isn't an alpha supposed to provide for his family? If so then why does his wife vote for free shit and mexican immigration?

Single mother is liberal as fuck, I take great joy texting her national polls showing Trump just .4% behind Hitlery Clinton.

My parents are redpilled on race and islam, but they long for commie days.
DESU many people who grew up in soviet era do that here.

>"look I'm so alpha I send my mom polls to gloat about how my candidate is almost not losing"

>not just telling her straight up that women should not be able to vote and single mothers are cancerous nation-destroyers

my parents were mostly apathetic about politics but would lean liberal for sure. i lean that way too as a result.

they both made six figures and gave us a good life, and my sister and i now are in similar positions. the conservacuck rednecks in my town and surrounding areas tend to be poor and addicted to drugs.

>>"I didn't get a color TV just to watch niggers on it"

kek'd

>both parents from poor London backgrounds, moved out into countryside ASAP

dad
>used to ride motorbikes but gave them up when family started
>pretty redpilled
>celebrated brexit
>always joke about muslims

mum
>more liberal (she's a woman)
>pretty logical though
>open to argument on most things

we never discussed politics or religion growing up, I had a lot of freedom

>DESU many people who grew up in soviet era do that here.
Hmm, not in my family, my grandfather openly criticized communism, soviet union and so on, he wanted independence. Then again he grew up during the war, occupation.

They're certainly not liberals, nor are they redpilled about most things. They're redpilled about Islam though, the way politics and the media dealt with Pim Fortuyn and the hit on Theo van Gogh were enough for them.

They just want to retire and live a comfortable life. I'd hate to break it to them that trusting on the collective retirement funds without saving anything themselves has ensured that won't happen.

Based.

I never said I was alpha for doing that. You're putting words in my mouth. It's ribbing. My mother is a good person, she isn't one of those whores who fuck everything that moves and then cries when tyrone runs off. My dad died of cancer. She is a hard-working member of society so you can fuck off with your moral absolutist garbage

Just read about that hit on Theo van Gogh the other day, was pretty fucked up.

>So how do you feel about what's happening in Syria, son?
>It's all about Israel.
>Yeah *nervous laughter*

>mom brings up dancing Israelis on 9/11

They're actually pretty redpilled. Both of them used to be social workers but hit the wall and got fed up with it. Desling with refugees and immigrants all Day made them realize what subhumans they are.

My parents are both redpilled and voting for Trump. My wife is redpilled, loves Trump, and I didn't make her that way. We all get together and talk about how awesome he is after we go to church on Sundays. Me and my dad go on fishing trips talking about based Trump always with concealed carry guns. Not too long ago we all went shooting together and had lots of fun. So glad all of us are #blessed and liberal/commie-free.

Go back to pooing in the loo, phattie

>always with concealed carry guns
you sound like a wannabe faggot desu

Dad knew 9/11 was a inside job since the first week.

Both were left growing up, though over time my mother got as redpilled as you can get. Father still thinks I'm racist because I care about Sweden and it's people.

2nd amendment doesn't give me the right to bare arms only if everyone sees it. You should always be armed and assume everyone is always armed.

parents are extremely red pilled on pretty much everything.....
except for fucking jews. they really have bought into the 'greatest ally' meme and will not budge on it.

My dad fucked a white girl in front her husband and kids.
Then his friends take turns with her and kill them all and cooked their flesh for dinner.
My dad's cool too.
Sure feels good to be a south african black boi

Anyone with half a brain new that shit was inside.

My parents were redpilled, same goes for my grandmother on my dad's side. I first showed signs of racism at like 6. I was initially confused about my dad's hatred for Jews but now I understand.

Shills are working overtime today

If your dad was alpha how did he raise such a disappointing son?

My dad is a cuckservative. He supported Jeb Bush during the primaries. He thinks illegal immigration benefits the country because of cheap labor.

My mom is pretty based, but she is often blinded by religion. She is against race mixing, but at the same time would rather be surrounded by brown Christians than secular white people. I've told her about whites becoming a minority in the USA and she uttered something along the lines of, "They deserve it for having so few children."

Both of them are European emigrants.

Mom and dad are both equally red pilled.
Dad was a Sargent in the red army mom was a medic (how they met).
Are anti ni
gger anti Muslim despise the new generation for bieng cry babies are pro trump and are pro abortion.
So pretty based desu.

My mother and father both are extremely red-pilled. My dad was a veteran of the border-war, where he saw not only the horror of true communism, but also the greed of our own government. He had a lot of stories that proved our old white government was just as corrupt (if not as shit) as our current one.

Say that to the mass. He also became openly racist (here this is the equivalent of turning into a Nazi in Germany) after working for about a year in Africa. Niggers need to import engineers to clean their mess

>raised by grandparents
>pretty chill, typical quiet christian country folk
>parents were highschool couple, both 17
>dad is currently in jail for break-and-entering to fuel his meth addiction, otherwise is full vegan hippie
>mfw his daughter is a total cutie and I want her to be my imouto

What is a ni
gger

Your father is a commie?

Mom is redpilled about fags, trans and mudslimes. Although she pisses me off when she talks to her friends how it's a "lost war" and we cannot stop it, makes me want to say Muslim genocide in front of people. Dad I dunno about. Grandfather is half-redpilled (thinks Trump is a bit extreme), but asks "How come the US hasn't bombed the Middle East to shit once and for all?"

Yes....

Both are cuckservatives, mom was a sheltered nerd that happened to be an athlete, dad was a Chad hippie in his youth so I think that's why he was disappointed i was a slacker loser in high school but now I've changed though

They only hate muslims. If I ever talk about niggers, not black people, they get triggered

>My mother is a racist and conservative (all none muslims should be deported and stuff like that).
>PHD in Biochemistry working at large Medical Company.
>Father is even more racist and borderline unpleasant. "Gas the Muslims! The Germans were not really the bad guys" and so on.
>working as a scientist. Something with viruses and bacteria and their use in modern day medicine (never really cared enough to ask about it).

so pretty redpilled all things considered. Im am the first true nationalist in the family however.

My father was VDV spetznaz in afghanistan, participated in taking of Amin palace, taking of Kabul and many operations in the mountains.God sent to Afghanistan for beating the man that wanted to rape a friend of him to half-death.He told me many war stories, good and bad.He also escaped captivity.Pretty based?

>Australian
>Both my parents were lower middle class who worked their asses off to go through uni and get high paying jobs
>Accountant and a Lawyer
>Never voted Labor once in their lives
>People wonder why I hate welfare and NEETbux
Bluepilled about multikult tho

>all none muslims

meant all muslims

>"I didn't get a color TV just to watch niggers on it"

A True American.

>both voted to leave the eu
>both would rather Trump as POTUS
>moan that they constantly have to see faggots on TV
>hate pakis and muslims

>however mum is fine if my sister gets BLACKED by this one nig

kill your mum and your sister

In Chile is still bad if your'e light skin and have kids whit a dark skin

>mom works with strangers all day in financial center in France
>says rapefugees and mudshits are the worse people she ever had to deal with, they use all their gov handouts to buy cigs and the most expensive shit they can afford, don't speak the language at all, women always covered
>hates their guts
>dad was a sergeant paratrooper then business owner
>never seen him hating on anyone except gypsies

So-so. Hating someone based on the colour of their skin is a retarded concept for retarded people. Being a xenophobe is the superior hate ideology. Say no to multiculturalism, say yes to borders and walls.

My dad was redpilled by white Americans when he worked in NY as a master carpenter during the 80's. They openly drove by blacks lounging around on weekdays and called them niggers.My dad is brown as fuck, but Americans are not racist unless you're a lazy shit who doesn't work. Or if you go there as an illegal.

Forgot to add that my mom is pale white and has freckles. She hates black people because they're ugly she says. Same for my sis.

Atleast everything worked back then...

Now they are corrupt and utterly fucking useless at everything except collecting taxes.

I remember as a kid when they broke into a neighbor's house and stole some tools and a drill. The entire neighborhood was shocked that something like this could happen.

The cops came out, took fingerprints and did a proper investigation. They eventually caught the guy, beat the shit out of him and returned the stolen goods.

Today no one even flinches at news of murdered or violent home invasions.

You are lucky if the police arrive within an hour and the only reason people even report breakins anymore is to get case numbers for insurance purposes. No one ever expects the criminals to be caught.

And they only time they take fingerprints now is if there is a violent rape or murder.

i read this in a heavy southern accent

Through I'm in Tennessee I grew up in Florida. Neither my wife or I have a southern accent. My mom may be closest one to sounding southern but even she barely does.

My parents voted for the ANC in the 1994 elections.

My dad fought the commies, can't say more because reasons.

My parents are pretty redpilled about government waste, niggers, etc... but don't know enough about American politics to know that the media is Jew controlled etc..

My mum didn't disclose whether she voted in or out for brexit, probably because the debate between the rest of the family was pretty heated. But really she hasn't a clue about politics. My dad is a ukip voter but noone in my family really discusses politics much, aside from brexit. My dad's just stubborn as a mule, much to the occaisional dismay of my lib-fantasy brothers who believe whatever their friends believe. I'll describe a recent event reported by my brothers, who were baffled by the notion that my dad, who is a builder, could not really find common ground with an indian man of 26 years, of whom came over here to study and is in his first year of university in the country. Perhaps it was triggered by the mere crass nature of my dad's speech, refering to the problem as being, simply, because he was 'indian'. They were apparently activated by this remark so much so that the younger, more naive one called it, 'racism' >>>>gross

This is gay dude

When you say that you're excusing radical Islamic terrorism.

Lmao