Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheTalkCBS/status/862822299367616512
instagram.com/p/BTrSUMyB_lp/
youtube.com/watch?v=CbXEU_Kj3NI
youtube.com/watch?v=9QzYksIu_NM
instagram.com/p/wsmdYTqfvz/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=FKYMKf8CTq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get to smoke weed with one Twin Peaks character. Who do you pick?

Dr. Jacoby

You could always watch some Lynch movies to familiarize yourself with his style I guess unless you've already seen them all.

RIP Michael Parks

The Missing Pieces, a large collection of deleted scenes from the movie edited by Lynch into a companion movie.

david bowie obviously

Harold

Audrey

>all these faggots picking men

I'd smoke with Laura desu

Annie so I can fuck Heather Graham when she overdoses on the deadly addictive marijuana cigarettes.

This picture makes me so happy

Laura would just use you for drugs

>overdosing on marijuana

they have internet in the nursing home?

soooo? Let her use me all she wants

this

This doesn't look comfy at all. AT ALL.

>try watching twin peaks
>get bored and check my phone

Damn my millennial brainlet short attention span

You are a valuable human being, I wish you nothing but the very best in all things

>Laura

She'd be a fucking downer, she'd probably start talking about how she was molested and has the evil in her and shit.

He was ridiculously good looking when he was younger.

Marijuana cigarettes are deadly and addictive and if you smoke them you will overdose and die in a gutter with hobo cum drying on your lips. FACT.

The delegates, Bob.

twitter.com/TheTalkCBS/status/862822299367616512 shelly watches the trailer

If Lynch wasn't so autistic about the marketing the hype would have been through the fucking roof with normies. I guess that's a good thing

Audrey AINEC

These reaction vids are still a thing? pure cringe

who cares about that coalburning whore, she can rot for all I care.

>Twin Peaks coming out
>Deadly Premonition board game in the making

Good

This pisses me off for some reason

It's like watching a YouTubers react video she's mugging for the camera

There's that pressure in my head again.

>caring about what another person does
>>>>>>caring about who an actor fucks

>Dick Tremayne isn't in the new season

again with the coalburning meme, it's not true faggot

they probably realize how not normie friendly s3 is and don't know how to market it.

>yfw it's revealed David Lynch is actually a rapist, and Showtime pulls the show before the premiere

instagram.com/p/BTrSUMyB_lp/
You know it's true, so just stop m8.

Don't even joke about that, Lynch is so sweet

is he even full black? He looks mixed. Can that even considered coalburning?

wow, she took a pic with some random mulatto, that must mean she's fucking him, get a life

>but it doesn't count lol
it's her fucking daughter instagram, she literally says it's her father. So much in fucking denial jesus.

>sweet
He literally made Gordon Cole a bigger character just so he could kiss Mädchen Amick
that's creepy as fuck

>but it doesn't count
I never said it didn't count, I asked a simple question.
I'm not an expert on coalburning like you seem to be

she has two kids with a nigger, a daughter and a son. That's it, either you accept it or keep living in denial.

Apparently Michael J. Anderson 100% believes Twin Peaks is actually about how Lynch abused his daughter. He seems to have gone insane though, so it's still unlikely at best.

give it a rest, it's not true, stop it now

I got you evidence, if you want to keep living in a denial it's fine white boy, but it's not gonna change the fact. She has been BLACKED and you can't change that.

The Salty Shrimpkin knows the score.

Don't expect his presence this time around.

Why are you so angry over this? Did a black guy steal your girlfriend or something. I just asked if it's actually considered coalburning if the person isn't even full black, and you just screech like an autist.

You're just trolling, you gave me no proof, merely a picture of some random mullato side-hugging her, that's nothing, stop this now

>I just asked if it's actually considered coalburning

You know it is, you just want to bait even harded. If you actually didn't knew that, you're even more dumb than I thought.
yes, her daughter's instagram is not enough proof... just fucking accept it, your "waifu" has been blacked.

Who's the qt who has to get off the phone?

there's no proof man stop this is embarrassing

>You know it is, you just want to bait even harded. If you actually didn't knew that, you're even more dumb than I thought.
As I've said, I'm not an expert in coalburning like you seem to be. Seems like you've done a lot of research on the matter.

This is her husband you stupid faggot, this looks like coal-burning to you?

>If you actually didn't knew that, you're even more dumb than I thought.

That gum you like has already been chewed.

>last thread was liberals vs conservatives
>this thread is blacked
Season 3 was a mistake. It hasn't even started and the threads are ruined. Next op might as well be /tpg/

>shows proof
>lol there's no proof
that's how pathetic you are white boy.
basic biology is not "being an expert". It's called not being fucking retarded.
that's not her fucking husband you fucking retard we've had this discussion million times now. Her husband is BLACK. End of discussion.

>another Twin Peaks thread devolves into Sup Forums-tier arguments

Live threads are going to be brutal.

>b-but cigarettes cause cancer!

Don Draper did nothing wrong

I will never have a friend like him.

when the fuck is this documentary going to be released on dvd/bluray?
youtube.com/watch?v=CbXEU_Kj3NI

wow... that's sad just talking like that without proof.

I showed you proof, you're just baiting me at this point. I'll stop now white boy so you can cry in the corner.

It was good, but it doesn't talk about any of his films except Eraserhead very briefly.

fuck off, her husband is David Alexis, a white man, you can google him faggot

>quaint town with darkness that's lost the old charm and now it's just old people

I was worried at first but it actually looks really interesting.

I can, he's black. Her daughter confirmed it on instagram, which I posted earlier, but you're just a dumb fucking white boy living in denial.

haha shut the fuck up

I can understand why because many of his films have already been covered
Plus there's that Blue Velvet documentary coming out with rare footage, which I think has already been shown at film festivals
youtube.com/watch?v=9QzYksIu_NM

yes...because google is more reliable than her daughter, right? just shut up white boy

pic related is David Alexis you imbecile, does he look black to you, stop with this coal burning nonsense

Shelly is the obvious answer.

no white boy, that's david alexis

The marketing is too secretive, although that makes it a lot more exciting for those of us who are tuning in. I've told multiple people who've seen the original seasons that season 3 is starting this month and they were completely surprised to hear that.

instagram.com/p/wsmdYTqfvz/?hl=en
her husband is black, case closed

Cigarettes are the key to eternal life. My man Harry Dean Stanton has been smoking 1-2 packs a day for 70 years and he is still going strong

Don't even bother, even if you post clear evidence they will be still in denial, fucking retards.

Take the racial purity argument back to Sup Forums where it belongs you blithering hayseeds

He looks like he died 6 months ago

This nigger fucked Jennifer Connely

this is fucking funny

A based-as-ever-loving-motherfuck 90 year-old Harry Dean Stanton will be in s3 of Twin Peaks

Reason enough for you faggots to tune in

I'm glad Lynch is in charge of what is and isn't shown before the show comes out. It adds to the mystique. Can you imagine if there had been normal marketing for this show? Sure it would have had tons more hype, but you'd have thousands of autistic youtbubers analyzing every frame of every trailer. These trailers are basically nothing more than stills with zero context as to what's going on. This is why Lynch is a master.

Are you ready for nuclear Coop?

youtube.com/watch?v=FKYMKf8CTq4

Just finished rewatching this episode
This scene was too adorable, holy shit

Coop is such an honorable and respectable man for not taking advantage of Audrey like that (because literally ANYONE else would have)

Audrey's smile kills me

I'd rather Cooper not be the doctor from the pilot with plastic surgery and hypno therapy.

They introduce Annie just to tell the audience Coop isn't gay

Cooper was originally supposed to have a relationship with Audrey, but MacLachlan was dating Lara Flynn Boyle at the time who wouldn't allow it, so they created the character of Annie.

You're a legit freak if you obsess over this

>the iconic line could have been "Where's Audrey?"

Trump won.

At least I'm not in the denial and can see clear evidence unlike some white boys here.

STANDING

Can you imagine how much more memorable it would be than it already is? God damn.

THE SOULS

It's "HOW'S Annie," ya goober.

Underrated.

Garland Briggs

It's nice not to give a fuck about who an actress is married to and watch all this autistic screeching. Kek