Australia no!

australia no!

twitter.com/neighbour_s/status/757524413151531008

GOOD! This really really pleases me to see people who want to harm Australia and our allies, subdued like this.

that's not very tolerant of you

That documentary left me with more questions than answers.

Next they need to jam a pvc pipe up this terrorists arsehole, then thread barbed wire through the pvc pipe, then remove the pvc pipe. So then this fucker has barbed wire lodged in his arsehole that he will have to pull out himself.

he only tried to come to a better country for a better life. too much racism led him to that point

>Violent criminal
>Abusive towards COs
>Threatening self harm
>Parents are totally useless
>Generally a piece of shit
>Restrained in a measured manner

OH MY GOD CHILD ABUSE, HE'S 17 YEARS OLD HE'S JUST A CHILD

No he's a puppet for ISIS and wants to hurt Western people and ideals in terrible ways.

Source on the guy chained up? I just assume he's a grown man that was planning a terrorist attack on Australians.

only if good ole tony was still around to stop them

Isn't that a spit guard?

It's not like he's getting fucking waterboarded.

Some Abo quarterbeed fucker in the NT being generally abusive

I don't think this has anything to do with terrorism

Pauline Hanson will stop them. One Nation will get in, once Trump smashes political correctness.

Ah ok this torture method Is not for him then, it is reserved for big nigger ISIS fuckwads.

one can hope

WE NEED TOUGHNESS. WE GOTTA KNOCK THE HEADS OUT OF ISIS. THEY'RE LAUGHING AT US. WATERBOARDING? THEY'RE CHOPPING OFF HEADS! GIVE ME A BREAK!

I'm assuming this is from the ABC story currently running? It's the Don Daly detention center it's full of aboriginals who are pretty much all complete lost causes.

Also a reminder that pretty much the guards and staff are aboriginals as well

I wonder how long a US-led 50,000 soldier insurgency into ISIS controlled lands would take to completely decimate ISIS.

God I fucking hate the ABC

I suggested to my girlfriend - we were watching Q and A - that maybe these shithead kids shouldn't be in prison in the first place and that rather than some perceived abuse towards them, we should be dealing with the terrible culture in those communities that enables this.

>OMG U RACIST I'M GOING TO BED

She's fucking a big abbo cock on the side m8

OPs pic is from a prison for minors. I think the person in OPs pic is some 16 yo neet

Context for this pic?

It's pretty shitty but the Q&A episode before making it seem like an abo shaoh was embarrassing.

HORRIFIC.

>Don Daly
Lol. Fucking meme. Growing up, any cunt who goes to Don Dale is a hard cunt.

Cue rebellious teenage faze.

That face sure is.

there's no such thing

What the fuck is wrong with her neck?

Typical journalist.