What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Nothing, Needs more THICC Breslin and more sassy black woman in season 3

Twenty-three episodes and only one Emma Roberts panty scene, zero Abigail Breslin panty scenes, zero Leia Skywalker-daughter panty scenes.
Thirteen episodes featuring Skyler Samuels and only one panty scene from her.
Very disappointed.

THIS

This show needed to be overloaded with panty, bikini, skin, sex and tease scenes

That's HALF the fucking formula for these kinds of movies/shows

This.
Also no anorexic buff Lautner walking around half naked half the time.

Emma needs to do a nude scene before she gets too old and no one cares.

There was something "off" about it because it didn't live up to be the sum of its own parts.

I mean the premise, the actors, the one-liners, loved it all, but they had this awful problem where it's a slasher show with a massive body count yet there's 10+ people with bulletproof plot armor, up to and including coming back from the dead. And there were one too many scenes where you think you've figured out what the killer was up to, only for them to reveal that's not the plot, but the real plot isn't a clever subversion of your expectations. It's something completely nonsensical pulled out of nowhere at the last minute.

In fact there were way too many scenes, plot lines and entire episodes where it seems like they wrote themselves into a corner and just decided "but then something ZANY happens and turns everything on its head!"

And both seasons took infuriating 0/10 nosedives in their season finales when that's usually when a show's supposed to deliver it's best material.

And you know what? I've never seen American Horror Story, but apparently all of the same complaints I've just stated apply there, too?

DELETE THIS. BEST EMMA IS FOR LOVE NOT FOR SEXUAL OK

That's wrong.

Best Emma is for violent, demeaning, degrading abuse and then she gently nurses you back to health just so she can destroy you all over again

They killed off the majority of the characters

Since when are slashers all about sex?

No they didn't.

They killed off Chad Radwell, which sucks, but they kept waaay too much filler and dead weight around

>American Horror Story

So... Ryan Murphy?

Yeah, I'm aware. Apparently the guy's gimmick is that he can make about 50% to 60% of a great show and then just run it into the ground?

>"Hey user, come over here and hold my shoes, my nails arent dry yet"

What do?

make her pusy not dry

They killed Chad.

>those chicken legs

I think the show was aiming for a female audience.

damn those feets are sniffable

I'll be honest, I wasn't really into how cute she was until I saw her in Ashby.

this. emma needs to be a psycho bitch and destroy you and then just when you can't take it anymore turn into cute emma and build you back up just to repeat the cycle. i would let her own me. i want to devote my life to her :3

>not just wanting cute and cuddly emma all the time
I just want that emma all the time.

understandable. i feel like she is for sure the type of girl to have absolute mental breakdowns with high frequency tho. you would constantly need to comfort her, but i would love that personally.

based pusyposter

>tfw in some parallel universe Emma cuddles you and treats you like a teddy bear

;_;

I think overall Season 1 delivered and did it well.

Season 2 did not obviously.

Season 2 wasn't in a camp setting

>And you know what? I've never seen American Horror Story, but apparently all of the same complaints I've just stated apply there, too?

I'm pretty much convinced AMS intentionally makes it finales shitty as a "fuck you." Nearly every plot point is already addressed in the second to last episode and the finale is just the characters farting around.

B R A V O M U R P H Y

In terms of finales:
1) Tied up a plot point (which could've been easily tied up in the last episode) then the rest of the episode is boring filler
2) Useless
3) Pretty useless. The choosing of the next supreme should've been left as a maguffin because the episode was boring and stupid and felt really fillery.
4) I don't know. I dropped this shitty season a few episodes in
5) Beyond worthless "feel good" crap
6) Absolutely fucking worthless and the season was PERFECTLY wrapped up in the previous episode.

First of all, I agree with the pantsu comment. There are never enough pantsu. Also, why wasn't I informed that Billie Lourd (Chanel #3) was Carrie Fisher's daughter? I didn't know until Carrie and Debby Reynolds died. Also, Emma is leaving the show whether it is renewed of not (it has not been cancelled...yet).

Stopped watching after they killed Chad

Season 1 was a master piece though

Season 1 was great. Season 2 had way to much filler.

Imagine kissing Emma Roberts..

by episode 4 of both seasons you realize they took what's normally material for a 90 minute slasher movie into 13 hours

What then?

where?

>Imagine kissing Emma Roberts..

and get in the way of the selfie??

Season 2 was lame being none of the kills really mattered or were interesting. They just kept stabbing people we met 15min earlier in the ep.

Hospital horror fucking sucks.

>tfw the qt died after like 2 mins of being introduced

>Addison
More like Addedchin