Why was he so big?

why was he so big?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/more-cowbell-with-will-ferrell-on-snl--video--saturday-night-live--nbc/n41046
youtube.com/watch?v=TAkyKttnKaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying

cuz he's a gigantopithecus

He was a gigantopithecus instead of an orangutan.

he's the king of the swing of things

he was like twice the size of his subjects in the cartoon

It's really freaking me out how much he looks like his voice actor.

He was a big guy.

oo oo oooo~

I actually really love that they went that route. Those were real creatures, they may not even be extinct people in India and tropical Asia have reported seeing giant orangutans for a long time.

So, weirdly assuming this Jungle Book takes place way in the past, it's entirely possible. Plus it just looked and felt cool.

But dat Buloo tho.

>tfw you never have a big Bear Murphy to be friends with.

>What I desire is man's red flower to make my dreams come true.
>the dream I dream takes two.

What did he mean by this?

Oh, OOBY DOO!

If they knew it was fire why did they keep saying red flower

>I wanna be big for you!

Too many paw-paws.
And prickly pears.

He intended in his phraseology that he wished to obtain fire, the creation of man, better known as the Red Flower by the creatures of the jungle, to cause his wildest fantasies of ruling the jungle become a reality. However, he is unable to obtain the Red Flower and make this plan function without the aid of a second person, namely Mowgli, whom he believes able to create the Red Flower.

It's a name for fire and more poetic.

They merged the actors faces with the animals? Why? It looks so fucking weird.

I don't mind him being a gigantopithecus but the fact that he calls himself it in his song is weird to me

>The fossil record suggests that individuals of the species Gigantopithecus blacki were the largest known apes that ever lived, standing up to 3 m (9.8 ft), and weighing up to 540 kg (1,190 lb).[
Pretty sure that he is bigger then 3 meter in the movie

To make him more intimidating/regal.

I'm more impressed by the fact he managed to rhyme the word Gigantopithecus.

King Louie didn't die in the original tale, right? I was surprised when he got crushed in the movie, shit was brutal.

Louie wasn't even in the original . He's a Disney creation.

I found it weird how such an upbeat song was being sung by a giant allergic to smiling.

More importantly why didn't his fat ass move during the song? Took all the energy out of it

He crawls out of the rubble during the credits. I'm not sure how reliable that is but if they ever want to make a sequel they can use Louie

I hate credit scenes, I always miss them.

...why?

>"Thrust in meeeee"

What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

Honestly after Kaa's scene, I want /ss/ art of Scarlett in snake-themed clothes sucking out all that pent up cum in the young Mowglii.

>if they ever want to make a sequel they can use Louie
They just need to hurry up with recording Walken's lines.

Too bad Kaa's part was so small. I wanted more of that gigantic creepy snake.

Did Scarjo do mocap for this?

TVs were heavier back then.

This. Should've had the whole song instead of putting it in the credits.

wat

Louie better be back.

There are no Orangutan in India, they lives in Indonesia.

I'm glad they at least put it in the credits.

But ScarJo can't sing, honestly some of the singing felt unneeded. It took me out of the movie. Louie's song was the only one I really liked and that's mostly with how Walken was able to make it seem threatening.

Torrent name?

It wasn't a credit scene though, it plays immediately after the movie ends. The credits are in the form of a book and a mini King Louie dances around on the pages after crawling out of the rubble. You missed that?

If you have a smart phone, get the After Credits app. It tells you if there's something during or after the credits for movies.

>Ara ara little man cub, what brings you out to old Kaa's forest?
>You came to visit me? Oh, how sweet. Come hop on my coils and let me bring you up to my humble abode.
>There you are. Let me get a good look at you, my eyes aren't what they used to be. Such a sweet little hatchling...
>You really are too kind to me. Nobody else cares for old Kaa anymore, I hear them talk and mutter from up here. "Fat old overgrown creeper vine" say the bird people, "Dried up old hag" say my cousins, the cobra tribe.
>Those chattering Bandar-log call me "Kaa The Creeping Death as Thick as Tree Trunks", so even those stupid monkeys are good for something other than filling my belly.
>But none give me my due respect anymore. Only their fear and hate. Save for dear old Baloo and you. You polite, dear sweet little man cub.
>There now, come close. Wind yourself in my coils and warm these old scales, there's a dear. None in this jungle will hurt you while you are beside me. Thhhhhthhh...
>Perhaps I should just go to sleep with an empty stomach and never wake up. Why bother living just to shed another skin and eat thrice my own body weight in monkeys? No one would miss poor old Kaa...
>Oh come now, don't cry. Old Kaa was only teasing. It does the heart good to see one person in this whole jungle would miss a silly old snake like me. Old Kaa won't leave this jungle so long as you dwell here, you can visit me whenever you like.
>You want me to wrap my coils around you more? Well, if you insist. Tell me if I hug you too tightly.
>See how your arms can nearly touch round my sides? A few years ago they couldn't reach half that. You've grown so much, without even shedding your skin once. You men are so strange...
>Oooh you're so warm. You feel like the midday sun against my breast. Though this part of you feels warmer still...

>Oh. Ooh. Oh my.
>All this for a fat old snake like me? Come now, don't tease Old Kaa, don't toy wit her heart, you'll make me cry...
>You're serious? Y-you're alright with an ugly old creeper vine like me? Really?
>Oh, my dear little man cub. My little Mowgli.
>You've never done this before have you? Well worry not, Old Kaa's learned a trick or two in her time. Let me take care of you, and man cub or not, ground wriggler or tree slitherer, I'll make you feel wonderful.
>Open wide. Try not to wriggle or bite down, Old Kaa needs this to smell and hunt.
>Theeeere you go. Feel me tickling the back of your throat.
>Easy now little man cub. Old Kaa will look after you.
>Trussssst in meeeeeee....

NOW READ IT ALL IN HIS VOICE

Because he was a guy

Well they got RIchard Sherman to write the new verses and he's a damn master of rhyming.

You have to stop. This is not okay.

Go away Diablo

To be fair very little is known as most specimens found are just teeth. 3m is about as accurate as we can get from what we have but they could have gotten bigger.

His subjects were monkeys.

>they may not even be extinct

Wait, one of the Sherman Brothers is still alive?

Did he have a fever? If so, what was the cure?

>giantopitecus is a unique family of primates of which the largest species is about 3 meters tall
> movie version is a 5 meter orangutan
Thats what I disliked about it; trying to make a character more meaningful by naming it after a real thing but then completely ignore the real concept

He's just a bit bigger. All of the other animals were.

Yup. He also did that Carousel of Progress-ish song for Iron Man 2

Gigantopithecus looked more like a gorilla though.

What? I'm just quoting actual fucking biologists not. I'm not a conspiratard.

All I heard was growling and the word Snake, yet I still have a boner; good job.

More Red Flower

Remember that Mowgli was a kid so he looked big in comparison to Mowgli.

No please, keep going; I need my Solid Kaa.

>My first thought about that damn cowbell

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/more-cowbell-with-will-ferrell-on-snl--video--saturday-night-live--nbc/n41046

Jokes on you, I never played Metal Gear.

Thanks for the orgasm, shitlord.

>By the Red Flower Bagheera meant fire, only no creature in the jungle will call fire by its proper name. Every beast lives in deadly fear of it, and invents a hundred ways of describing it.

AWAY, AWAY! YOU, ARE NOT WANTED HERE!

C'mon man, there's only one good image of Kaa and it's the old dude version; just let me have some green, please?

for you

I really hope one of these days we'll get an actual adaptation of the stories, not retreads of Disney's In Name Only drivel.

>implying anyone would go near the based Kipling name, let alone his actual undisneyshittered content in CURRENT YEAR

are you kidding me?!

there's one coming next year

So when's the CGI Talespin movie?

More Kaa greentext plz

About what?

>Aye dehSIEyuh
>Man's red FIEyuh

I almost spit out my drink when I realized he was Christopher Walken.
Easily the best part of the movie.

He said he was, but why should we assume he was being factual? Character dialog really shouldn't be treated like omniscient narration.

Why would a five meter Orangutan lie about being a three meter one?

To pick up chicks, clearly. Louie is scoring mad monkey tail, all day.

U

Do orangutans have the same baby dick problem gorillas have?

Russia made one many years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=TAkyKttnKaM

No idea. I don't intend to google it. I don't need to know. I don't really want to know.

Yes, humans are biggest out of all primates. Felines are also diny dick species. Sher Khan for all his size is only packing 1-2 inches.

Why is the guy in that chart such a manlet? Not even close to two meters.

There's literally one coming next year, retard.

>No fanart of Mowgli fucking the giant lady snake
>plenty of gayass hypnosis shit with the faggot animated movie Winnie the Pooh Snake

WHY

>female snakes are bigger than the males
>they gain more energy the warmer they get
>humans pump off body heat constantly

>reading the book
My niggah. Haven't seen the film yet, did they include no beast could hold Man's gaze?

I've somehow only just noticed it

what do the percentages mean? there's a 78% chance of an after credits scene?

More /ss/ obviously, user

Don't you mean /ssssssss/?

You.... I like you.

no you idiots, it's hi/ss/

What does the board dedicated to historical straight shota discussion have to do with a little brown boy fucking a snake?