Tell me about the gypsies. Do they all honestly steal for a living or do the majority know a useful trade...

Tell me about the gypsies. Do they all honestly steal for a living or do the majority know a useful trade? Are they politically ignored? Where exactly would you find them in your cunt and how often are they a bother to towns or cities? How are they compared to hoods and other bad groups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ycI9FavmawI
youtu.be/wPYlXTUBnU4
youtu.be/zSq51-AMt6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish I was a gypsie instead of paki, atleast I would pass off as romanian hence european

No one considers rromani-ans or rromani-a European
Europe ends at the Carpathians.

>Carpathians
atleast I'd be higher on a greater genetic scale

Can you tell me how to say "yours?" in Romanian, as in "is it/this yours"?

I live with foreigners who can't speak a word for English and I suspect they are from Romania or southern Italy. This girl said something like "a toi?" but I know they aren't French

Europe ends at the Urals. It just has this big hole in it where Romania is.

al tău
este al tău? = is this yours?

Why is that exactly? What's the stigma when it comes to the romani?

>Tell me about the gypsies. Do they all honestly steal for a living or do the majority know a useful trade?
No, they are all involved with criminality in one way or the other
>Are they politically ignored?
Some clans in the area of Rome are very powerful and influence local administration, other than that they are often at the center of debate because some parties want to raze their illegal encampments, since they are dens of crime and a public hazard due to fires
>Where exactly would you find them in your cunt and how often are they a bother to towns or cities?
In every major center, they usually hang in the periphery near their encampments or in the touritsy areas to beg and pickpocket
>How are they compared to hoods and other bad groups?
They are probably the worst ethnic group in Italy and are universally hated

I think she said the first one...do you know if the Italian for the same is similar?

A lot of establishments here outright refuse to do any kind of business with people with gypsy surnames because they are scammers 100% of the time.
They usually don't do petty thieving like in Europe though, but rather small-time white collar crime

Fun fact, Brazil is the only country to ever have had a President of gypsy descent.

imagine niggers but worse
youtu.be/ycI9FavmawI
youtu.be/wPYlXTUBnU4

in Italian is
è tuo

these are kids
youtu.be/zSq51-AMt6w

yes, a gypsy family that lives in a nearby village outside of my city has built 3 massive mansions from going to italy/spain to steal

>mfw the laundromat I washed my clothes at while I was in college was a gypsy meeting spot
You can't imagine the smell of bags full of dirty gypsy clothes in a small, hot, humid place also full of dirty gypsies

poi li hai bruciati i vestiti?

Damn, I'm never gonna find out

3rd from left is cute.

No, ma se usavano l'asciugatrice me li tenevo bagnati perché puzzava di merda

che schifo

yes, it's unironically all true. they can only steal for living, never seen one working
politically irrelevant, usually defended only from lefties but if you talk to them personally they will admit it's just for coerence, they dont like gipsies too
they got in my house once to steal but found nothing
i consider them not dangerous since they are pure thiefs, they want to get in unseen, steal and go out, they wont point a knife at you or at least they never did to me
slav criminals are way more dangerous to me

>be me
>on holiday in Kiev, Ukraine with friends
>at independence square
>enjoying myself
>friendly young man and woman split from a larger group and walk over
>they have trained pigeons
>forcefully butbin a friendly fashion insist that we take pics with their trained pigeons on our heads and shoulders
>not taking no for an answer
>what the hell, why not?
>take pics with our phones, it's fun, everyone has a laugh
>young man says that will be 1,200₴
>about $60 Canadian
>for a couple pigeons we didn't even ask for
>this is preposterous
>I realise then that these are Europe's infamous gypsies
>he is dead serious now
>looking at his larger group of gypsy friends
>we have no choice
>gypsies made an error though
>we are Maritimers
>the gypsies of Canada
>say we have no hryvnia (ukraine dollars)
>still only have Canadian money
>"no problem friend" says gypsy
>pay in Canadian Tire money
>gyspies leaves satisfied
>gypsies BTFO
>can't out-gypsy a shifty Maritimer

A gypsy that doesn't steal is not a gypsy - any one of them who wants to actually work gets kicked out or even killed by his own because it is expected of gypsies to be thieves, thugs, cheaters. They are ignored as much as they can be but countries make them a protected breed because if it was up to people, they would all be hunted down a long time ago.
Here's a map of gypsy presence: the red is the "base" of gypsy settlement. In municipalities in those parts, gypsies have one representative in municipal councils but in more than one case, the council blocked the representative from participating. Blue is where the infestation is in a smaller number. Green is the location of the Sints who are much more civilised gypsies. They're a different clan that's more common in Germany.
In the red parts (especially Lower Carniola - the southern area), gypsies plague the population because they steal, they harass and attack people and they illegally occupy people's land.

these are all gorgeous
maybe not the second from the left but I'd let the rest kick my bollocks however many times they liked

They're as bad as their reputation suggests.

Imagine the Nazi image of a Jew, but with a complete lack of manners and tact.

>a million gypsies die in the Holocaust
>nobody gives a shit about them on Memory Day
Verily made me ponder

A lot of them are decent people like any other group, but people are retarded and pretend the majority of normal ones aren't romani and then just focus on the bad ones

You can't trust wh*Tes for an honest perspective on anything, their bias clouds everything and you are a tool if you fall for it

>this is what Americans actually believe

Not even the leftest of the left would agree with you

Over the centuries gypsy culture has formed around being anti-social and disregarding your hosts.

DaJamius, you would hate them too if you had to live near them.