ITT: we thank Assange for cucking the Democratic Party

>ITT: we thank Assange for cucking the Democratic Party

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/07/chaos-erupts-as-wasserman-schultz-speaks-to-florida-delegates-226113
youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if he shitposts here.

Kek head my call. Hillary will be arrested

I'd say unlikely, but possible. Pretty sure Trump has people here, maybe even Sup Forums autofills in his browser.

Based (accused) rapist takes down Hillary

Finally something good came out of the guy.

>ID: WreSunUP
What did Kek mean by this? Will the sun rise for the British empire once again?

Does anyone know what happens if Hillary does have to go to jail? Does Kain automatically get the nominee slot?

She's not going to jail.

Hasn't he spent years holed up in a tiny room in an embassy?
Which pretty much makes him a huge NEET so he would fit in just fine

I also had to acknowledge that the tweets from the Wikileaks account are quite based in the last time. Good job Julian!

By the power of Dubs, this will ruin Hitllary's chances of ever being a candidate ever again!

nice

praise him

Is he still stuck in Ecuador's embassy?

He does.

>immediately before DNC to jab the Bernouts into a frenzy
>immediately after MSM spent days covering Melania's speech for contrast of coverage
Perfect timing.

Witnessed.

He deserves a god damn prize for combating corruption.

I wonder how many people are trying to kill him right now.

>A few years ago when Sup Forums was still saying Assange was a traitor I was defending him

Feels good being on the right side of history, Sup Forums used to be so pro-establishment back in the day.

Praise be to Kek

confirmed Shillary is done for and Assange is a shit poster

May Kek be with you.

>CNN thinks the Russians are crashing shillary's campaign with no survivors but it is actually a lone Australian

What did he mean by this?

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? HE WAS ULTRA-LIBERAL A FEW YEARS AGO

Can't _________ the Assange

?????

kek is this real? one month ago or so he was talking shit about trump though.

That was until the copyright jews wanted to deport him to the US. He then got redpilled.

>mfw aussie shitposting saves the world

Can't Assgrab the Assange

Can't Assault the Assange

camouflage

the amount of redpill being distributed these days are extreme

>mfw people at work asked me if i'd heard of Milo and 3rd wave feminism

i thought they were normies

hail king of /auspol/ greatest shit poster of them all

espionage

when is the next leak?

His moustache and that little hair under his lip that i don't know what is called triggers me

Why is it not white like the rest

Assange OUR PROFIT!

PRAISE KEK

Weren't we all?

>WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? HE WAS ULTRA-LIBERAL A FEW YEARS AGO
see post above

>An Australian shitposting real life
>An Australian saving American democracy

those damn twitter mods, I'm thinking of going to the nearest twitter office here and write something in chalk, I wonder if it will make the news (they'll most likely just erase it and forget it ever happened).

Can't disarrange the Assange

ohh so he was just blue pilled before, nice kim I hope megaupload 2.0 works well for him.

>when julian assange leaks correspondence between donald trump and roger stone exposing his side as just as loathsome and incompetent as hillary and Sup Forums does a 360 and hates assange

wouldn't surprise me if he did pre-asylum days

Cause he eats shit and that colors hes mustache brownish...

Praise him

I overslept, what did he do this time?

Assange has been a prisonner of the ecuadorian embassy for years now. All he has is an internet connection, books and terabytes of leaked classified data.

Of course he is shitposting here. Maybe not on Sup Forums but the guy has been an actual hacker (in its non-1337 meaning) when internet subcultures and cipher-punks were still a very active thing. He knows Sup Forums and he is a shitposter here. That is granted.

Normie globalists thought they could break a neet by trapping him inside. Based Assange

i immidiately showed them some Sup Forums infographics on google hiding results about hillary

>they had heard it already but loved the confirmation
thanks, meme divison

they are waking up, Sup Forums

>Spainnext
What he did he mean by this? Some further corruption isn't going to blow anyone's minds

So now we just have to look for the australian shitposter with the british flag

Can't harangue the Assange.

Praise be unto thee, most glorious Lord. Let thy sacred name be upon the tounges of every righeous worshipper of Thou. Deliver us from newfaggery, degeneracy and cancer, and lead us through the night like a sheperd. Praise Thee, Kek. Amen.

Not much today user, but what he has been doing for the past few days threw the Dems in disarray and Trump now leads 44% to 39% according to CNN

Did you sleep well

No foolin the julian

>"you're grounded! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT!"
>hfw

is there any longterm plan to get him out? i think the first step we've succeeded in was the brexit. so what's the next step?

>does a 360
>all the way around
You're a retard, Harry.

>Combating corruption
>Wikileaks practically owned by Putin
Keep buying into the "Exposing Corruption" meme you filthy shill

Can't melange the Assange.

Cant harangue the Assange

Did they ever release the instructions for releasing those encrypted archives they released long ago?

Isn't he in some embassy in London?

I should go there leave some flowers in the doorstep for him

His ass is owned by Putin but good shitpost regardless

decrypting*

>according to CNN
Holy shit yes

Yeah I did sleep well, took me almost 24 hours awake to be able to sleep that well tho.

He must have been pretty stressed out to develop white hair like that at age 45

Can't revanche the Assange.

>wouldn't surprise me if he did pre-asylum days
does he no longer have access to internet in the embassy?
I cant see him doing anything else with his time desu. probably just shitposts all day aside from when hes planning a happening

Breaking: former DNC chair booed at her speech

Why she's back, I don't know.

politico.com/story/2016/07/chaos-erupts-as-wasserman-schultz-speaks-to-florida-delegates-226113

Thanks Julian (pronounced hoo-lee-anne)

i think torrent file is still there and being seeded, waiting. perhaps one day.

Looks good on him go be honest.

Blessings of Kek be upon you and your kind

Melbourne reppin'

Asange or at least wikileaks were monitoring pol the other day for almost certain

No tweets in 12 hours or so. Someone posted link to tweet of not That well known hack Louise Untermensch. It was the first hit job based on the Russia sponsoring lies. Within 4 mins of being posted on pol, wikileaks started shit posting back to her

Remember she is a pretty minor journalist for some shitty uk rags,, not a big player

They at least were on pol thread the other day

Come to think of it, that's his insurance, so I doubt it will be released until he is on his death bed.

Watching that live was SO TIGHT

anonymous made a video about that too by the way: youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY

the second half of the video is a red pill about lying shillary.

I hope Hillary is ready to lose the young leftard supporters she got from Bernie's endorsement because of that

I'll pick him up something nice from Harrods for you

Link please

CAN'T EXPUNGE THE ASSANGE

He is Australian.

he would be long time dead without it.

Link?