Furst post is not godd post

So glad you people could make it today

None of that pertains to Sup Forums you fucking retard
Nobody thought he was a social conservative

this
fpbp
underrated
/thread

I think he's neutral on degeneracy issues because he knows that shit could be a firewall for Republicans getting into office.

>Implying most of us aren't one issue voters
>Implying I am not voting for Trump simply for immigration purposes
>Being a cuckservative on Sup Forums

The only thing I don't know on Trump and that is my #1 issue besides immigration is the 2nd amendment. I think Trump if anything will keep things at the status quo.

Why would you think that any of us think Trump is the second coming? His frank talk is refreshing but he isn't perfect. He is a literal god if you look at the alternative being Hillary.

fpwp

Fuck off Fagan.

>wahhh everyone who doesn't practice my middle eastern semitic religion IS A PAGAN! LARPER!!!
pls go kiss some refugee feet

Its in russian but you get the point.

isn't that /gif/'s arsenal

You're not even a larper anymore, you're a mainstream cuck for actual fags to act edgy. Not european anymore, you teutonic Methuselah.

Definitely Sup Forums. Confirmed by MAGA hat.

Fagans getting ass-blasted ITT

Why are you bringing up paganism out of nowhere and then insist on bringing it up even after being corrected?

In your mind, everyone who isn't a christian, muslim or jew is a pagan?

Atheists aren't even worth addressing, so if you reject Christ and are White I assume you are a Pagan faggot regardless of what you say.

Do I even want to know what the hook is used for?

Oh shit, so your religious worldview consists of:
>atheism
>pagans
>christians
>muslims
>jews
?

And now please don't disappoint me by calling me a buddhist next. You should be able to sense the pattern by now.

The only thing has about that is the trannies. Abortion will NEVER EVER be banned so I don't even know why it's discussed.

>implying Sup Forums is a hivemind
>moortugal is this fuckin dense

Is your bayonet a fucking plastic walgreens knife

>Politician makes concessions to appeal to a wider audience group whilst also retaining his core voting base
Do you have elections in Poortugal or do you just pick your president on who can fuck the goat the longest?

DAS RITE