Best part of the movie

best part of the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBU6QA_i5HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He overpowered Bucky with one hand but Cap threw him like a ragdoll by flipping his wrists

cap wining in his movie wow

>what is opposing force

Nice damage control. But no really I agree, like Spider-Mans powers should change depending who he's fighting

stay upset

>I don't understand physics at all!
Also you mean he overpowered Bucky's one arm with his one arm?

Keep defending awful writing.

DEFENDERS OF DISNEY UNITE

Spider-Man has super strength that easily overpowers both Cap and Bucky, it is no contest. They severely weakened Spider-Man in some parts but not in others.

>that easily overpowers both Cap and Bucky, it is no contest
you mean the Cap that could curl a helicopter? From what scene in the movie did you find out that Spidey was stronger than this?

Spidey did stop a runaway truck flying super fast on his own and hold up tons of metal debris, stopping it from crushing him.

>best part
>not Sam and Bucky nodding at Cap getting in there

>Cap that could curl a helicopter
Struggle with a helicopter.
Spidey could easily yank a helicopter down, and that's without webbing.

>The MCU can just re write power sets who cares about comics
I see who you are now. Fuck off to Sup Forums

Only further proving the inconsistancy of his strength

but neither of those things imply Spidey easily overpowering Helicopter-Curling Cap

Not to mention that he was handling his own against Cap for awhile. When he shot his two webs when Cap was going for his shield, he was holding him back until he made Spidey lose balance.

Fuck.

>The MCU can just re write power sets who cares about comics
Yes that is exactly right. The MCU can re-write power sets. Its a self-contained universe. Like how the Ultimate universe also has different power sets for characters.

You don't know this?

cry more bitch nigga

Spider-Man has super strength, I dont think you understand. Spider-Man can punch skulls off heads with very little effort.

You're a shill faggot. And also, you're ignoring that its still inconsistent. At times hes strong, othertimes he's weak. It's a flaw in the film to anybody who isn't a moron with blinders on.

We're the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BITCH.

spiderman countered the punch because it was a straightforward punch. he gets thrown around by cap cause the thinks his webbing put him at an advantage and steve used finesse to throw him, catching him off guard

>Yes that is exactly right. The MCU can re-write power sets. Its a self-contained universe.

>neither of those things imply Spidey easily overpowering Helicopter-Curling Cap

You know it bugged me that Cap just let that much weight fall on that guy. How could he even know that he could handle it?

That sounds about right.

Cap could never break the grip of buckys metal arm. Spidey overpowered buckys metal arm without breaking a sweat.

worst Spider-Man

spider-man pros
>they got his power levels right
> suit
>fighting abilities: he's still inexperienced at this stage and he only really won his fights when it was against a straight forward opponent. His spider sense was working, but it mostly served to confuse him rather than help him, as he hasn't learned how to act on it.

cons
>he sounds like a fucking 10 year old
>blindly following Stark. there's star struck, and then there's blindly following along when he asks you to fight other super heroes.
>awful banter. He talked the entire fight and not a single thing was funny.

I'm pretty on the fence about him.

Because he'd seen him do a standing jump of over 15 metres and pull his shield off his hands plus a bit of tug of war. He stuck around to make sure he was ok, that's what the "Queens/Brooklyn" banter was about

literally shit taste

ugh
cringe material

>awful banter. He talked the entire fight and not a single thing was funny.

But that's spot on though

Did no one see spiderman stop a car in the movie like a piece of cake. Even iron man made comment on stopping a 2 ton car going at 45mph.

and how cap struggled to just pull a car in AOU.

Well, helicopter are easily brought down when there is dramatic shifts in weight like that, aren't they?

>Spider-Man has super strength that easily overpowers Cap

I bet you think Wolverine is the strongest X-Men too

This. Spidey clearly outmatched Cap in strength but Steve worked around that and outmanuvered Peter. Also, no amount of strenght/durability will remove the pain of a Vibranium shield to the face. Ask Thor.

Also unrelated but. If HYDRA got to put their hands on five samples of the perfected Super Soldier serum why on Earth did they straightforward used it all to make 5 Winter Soldiers instead of reverse engineering the thing and make a super army? That was a pretty retarded waste.

for people bullshitting about power levels, i think it was pretty clear that spiderman was tiring out quickly and caught off guard by cap's combat experience

i think everyone, even the russo brothers, know that a mature and experienced spiderman would most definitely not even break a sweat fighting cap, but right now he's just a little guy

hell, spidey was so out of it by the end of the fight that even tony managed to hold him down

>Mr.Stank i'm not done!
lol

Reminder Falcon just drop kicked one with relative ease.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBU6QA_i5HQ

has anyone seen this? super comfy fan made trailer

Holy shit, that pissed me off.

Teen Spidey is usually 10 tons. MCU Cap looks like he's 1-2 tons tops. Comics Cap has to be like half a ton.

>I bet you think Wolverine is the strongest X-Men too

I'm pretty sure its Scott whenever his punch dimension lasers are out of control and he's screaming JEEAAANN!

Cap would have a harder time agaibst a mature Peter but wouldn't be helpless specially if he's aware of what Spidey's abilities from the beginning. Remember Steve is used to rodeo with baddies way above his league.

because a scrawny teenager in a onesie strung up cap by both his hands and held him back

he could gauge the guy's strength in their fight leading up to that point. cap's a strategist. he knew spidey could hold it and that it would put him out of the fight for a while

IMPRESSIVE

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

QUADS AND THIGHS BABY

I agree. It should be "the entire D'ast Galaxy."

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

Is the Goblin that strong in the comics?

Not to mention he had likely seen footage or heard about him. Caps job is in intelligence.

What normies don't see is that although Cap isn't as strong as most others, he's the perfect strategist and knows how to take down most opponents that aren't literal gods and aliens.

Absolutely. Even literally who news reporters have heard of him. “We got guys who jump. We got guys who swing. We got guys who climb up walls.”

If Cap didn't hear about him, Widow definitely did.

>Bucky's bionic arm was overpowering Iron Man's armor
>Spidey easily overpowered Bucky's arm
>Captain America overpowered Spidey

Looks like Captain America is confirmed stronger than Iron Man.

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

you have the right to remain silent el faggo - spider-man

DELETE THIS

TeamCap was clearly the underdog in the airport fight. With Scarlet Witch and Vision basically neutralizing each other Ant-Man was the one thing evening the odds. Otherwise it was just a bunch of really athletic guys against two Iron Man armors a vibranium clad voodoo powered guy, a super spy as capable as them and a super strong, super agile freak with web-shooters.

How many hits of armor do you think Bucky gets with that arm?

What about the part after that where he just pulled him normally

When fighting a character with super strength, throws are the most effective move.

Unless the opponent has flight/tactile telekinesis/super density, Cap could throw them just as easily as he could throw anything weighing 200-300 lbs

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

spiderman has sticky feet though

I was jonesing so hard for it to cut to Sam and Buck during Cap's kiss, I liked their reactions but I would have found it funnier if it cut to them before he was done.

YOU DID APPRECIABLY WELL WITHIN THE CONSTRAINTS YOU WERE GIVEN TO WORK WITH
i mean
THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

Nope.

Compare

And it's shocking how infrequently writers make him use it.

One of my favorite Spidey moments has him confront some of the F4 on a rooftop, he was chasing Venom (I think it was a Venom stand-alone book). Ben gets in his way, Pete just reaches out, grabs him with his sticky feet and fingers, chucks him off the rooftop, and suggests the others catch him. Couldn't lift a dude that heavy without some SERIOUS sticky feet hax.

I kind of wish Spider-Man was more sarcastic than fan boyish.

More lines like the "Hey, Buddy! I think you lost this!" line.

Maybe unrelared but i rememember the 90's show stablishing a somewhat clear limit to his stickiness. He can't sustain his owm weight on two limbs. That's why he crawls on the walls. When he got the Venom symbiote his powees were enhances and was able to stand up fully on his two feet while sticked to a wall. Dunno if that applies to comics.

I thought it was appropriate, since he's basically a starry-eyed kid trying to figure out how to trash-talk these internationally-known superheroes. I imagine when he gets to the final fight in his solo movie, he'll be throwing out zingers with the best of them.

I don't think so. Comic Spidey occasionally stands/walks upright on a wall just for effect, but it's probably not very effective in combat.

Meant to post this. Couldn't find a better scan.

Psychosis and insanity don't really sound perfected; the movie pretty much implies they were a super-awesome kill team BEFORE the serum, and that they were put on ice after.

>"You have the right to remain silent!"

He's either as strong as Spidey or slightly stronger. He's nowhere near as quick or agile though. He's taken a couple of supplements to the original formula over the years.

THANK YOU
BASED RUSSOS

It was in the animated series and Spider-Man 3. But in the comics, Spider-Man has a chance against the Hulk, so supporting his own weight on two feet shouldn't be a problem.

That isn't a matter of strenght, though. It's about how sticky his body is.

I went into this movie thinking it would be good but having no expectations for Spider-Man, I expected to loathe it

To my surprise I didn't, I think this little faggot is ok...some of the lines could have been better, but HE did ok

What sucks isn't tge Spider-Man its the fact that they shoe horned Avengers BS into his introduction, for what? This was dpne for obvious marketing reasons but it cheapens the character ans cements that this will never be a true Spider-Man one hundred

Also his powers do seem inconsistent, but so do all of them in this movie now that im thinking about it

IMPRESSIVE

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

That's actually pretty great. I love how the did the swat dude repelling down the spiral stairs. Gave a hearty kek.

a friendly reminder that spidey can and has held his own against the hulk.

hes supposed to be near as strong as the hulk (however, not as strong) but literally holds back on people so he doesnt kill them.

I could see Spidey kicking Hulk around a little before Hulk starts to get angry, but from then on out, power level bullshit starts and the name of the game will have to be evasion.

Actually, this makes me think about how cool a Spiderman vs Hulk scene could be in the movies. I'd love to see it done by Whedon or the Russos.

>two opposing forces are able to neutralize
>but a 120 pound kid can be picked up despite being supernaturally strong

Cap was fighting smarter than Bucky. Bucky just met force at force, which would give Spidey the advantage. Spidey still loses Tug of War not because he isn't stronger but because he's basically nonexistent as a counterweight.

Why? We've hardly seen any of the MCU Spidey and the action we have seen was pretty meh

ASM as a whole may not be great but the action was PERFECT Spider-Man action

You disliked the MCU Spider Man action sequences? Holy damn, you have bad taste. No reason for you and me to be talking.

It was rather generic. He didn't move like a spider or contort his body like he does in his best drawn comic action sequences.

But you don't read comics

holy shit i want to throw up reading this.
you are judging a 5 minute total scene with a full length motion picture

autism aside, civil war was the first time i can say i SAW spiderman from the comics on screen. i still cant believe it. anyone who cant get on board with what we saw doesnt deserve to be called a spidey fan. you just want mcfarlane parker. gtfo

agreed. MCU spiderman was fucking BASED.

Same fag
You don't read comic books
You're a queer

>Guardians of entire galaxy
>American flag badges

He's stronger, not heavier.

I think this worked as it should have.
Peter is OP but only when he's dead serious. And when he's in his prime. This Spidey hasn't even had a full year in the tights yet, so he's clearly got some leveling up to do. Spider-man is a fan favorite but he jobs a lot considering his overall stats.

Meanwhile, Cap got a major boost in the MCU AND 616 Cap frequently punches above his weight class due to Freedom-fu.
So the idea that he might be able to outmaneuver a Spider-baby, in his own movie, is believable.

Yeah, it was good. He held his own, but no way he could beat cap when he's still in highschool.

>28%

He stands perpedicular to walls frequently.

But he can stick to things with his strength.

Thank you based russos