Fucking 1%, am I Right?

Fucking 1%, am I Right?

This date is going well.

>Karen about to introduce herself
>Bruce interrupts to introduce her for her

Damn it, Bruce. We've talked about this! A girl is allowed to introduce herself, you butting in while she is in the process of doing so is sexist. Now go sit in the time out chair!

This is why your parents died, Bruce. They died out of SHAME.

>that hipster design

Karen being a brat I can understand, but Bruce should have already undergone serious development since his parents have already been killed, this characterization is shit.

Isn't Karen supposed to be a richfag as well?

>Hipster has visible tattoos on his arms
How has that faggot not been fired yet?

She's new money scum

>Not ordering Stawberry Milk
The absolute pleb.
He does not deserve the cowl.

Since when do kids drink root beer? Also why would Karen drink root beer? She can't get drunk anyway

I mean, it should be relatively easy for her to get her own fucking pony.

In DC, she's new money, she wasn't rich as a child, or even as an adult for a long time.

you mean like whore herself?

her mom seemed pretty opposed to that

FUCKING V-NECKS
UNPROFESSIONAL

>Root beer
>Drunk
What.

Root beer isn't alcoholic.

Have you seriously gone your whole life thinking they sell an alcoholic drink in the soda aisle, and have it at the soda fountains of every family friendly fast food restaurant?

Christ does he put caviar on his?

>thinking root beer is alcoholic

>he doesn't take Caviar with his freshly-imported milk

have you never seen the inside of a coffee shop?

To be fair, a hipster working in a coffee shop is pretty much the standard

I have drank rootbeer from when I was first allowed to have soda. It's not alcoholic, and I am INSULTED you think that it is. You fucking philistine.

"jelly lovers"

So, we are to assume these fucking hipsters only pair peanut butter with jelly?

no banana, no fluff, no apple slices?

also, peanut butter and jelly craftwork. so, on the flipside, no nutella? no hazelnut?

Even fictional hipsters are the worst.

>Root Beer

I... wow... I just realized why college girls say "I can't even." Because, right now, I literally can't even.

No! And now I'm glad about that!

>Fitz's

Wait is this dude from saint Louis

>Harry Potter tatoo on left forearm
absolutely disgusting

>hipster waiters

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes. he plasters that shit all the time. Clark had a cards jersey or some shit, one image.

Not that user but

Root beeris a brownsweet beveragetraditionally made using the root beer tree Sassafras albidum(sassafras) or the vineSmilax ornata(sarsaparilla) as the primary flavor. Root beer may bealcoholicornon-alcoholic, and may becarbonatedor non-carbonated. Most root beer has a thick foamy head when poured. Modern, commercially produced root beer is generally sweet, foamy, carbonated, and non-alcoholic, and is flavoured using sassafras. It may or may not contain caffeine.

>That stupid looking haircut.

Why? It already looks more dated than a Flock of Seagulls.

I found out that it's a soda roughly two years ago because that's when they started selling it here, so maybe the other user also lives in an ass backwards country.

user that's EXACTLY what a hipster working in that kind of shop would look like.

>Dead parents leads to positive character development

You don't understand how the brain works.

first thing i saw was hipster waiter, didn't even read it. why do you sjws like this stupid pandering shit?

>whole milk
But what if Karen's lactose intolerant, Bruce? Do they have any soy? Or at least 2%?

They'll sell you nutella and strawberries on a crepe and call it "the lovers pb n j"

After his parents' death Bruce became introverted and serious-minded. Having him vocally turning his nose up like that doesn't make any sense.

I'm not sure how you connected the dots you did I'd appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth.

I work in a medical office, coworkers have tats on their arms. No one cares about tattoos any more.

I'd fuck with them and demand it on french toast.

I'm a teacher and I have tattoos on my arms. Nobody younger then 40 cares about tattoos.

I'm surprised this shit pile is still going. he only releases a comic like every 4 months now. Unless he went back to monthly.

>le tattoos mean no job meme
Kek, I'd call you grandpa but most of them have war tats. Uptight baby boomer is more likely.

That's literally how they look like, what are you complaining about

It is a pretentious hipster selling peanut butter jelly sandwiches like if it was some ambrosia.

Yep.
It depends on where you're working desu. Obviously it's fine at a store owned by hipsters, not so much at traditional white collar places.

I work in a doctor's office. No one cares

Possibly he is the owner as he is serving a VIP client.

I as well dont care that you work in a doctor's office. Why are you telling this?

what's wrong with the waiters face?

I can tell you right now a lot of people are going to shy away from any doctor with visible arm tattoos. You work in the office, but you're not the doctor.

Least it's not ginger beer

Tasty tier
>root beer
Fucking horrible tier
>Ginger beer
Oh god how the fuck can you drink that fucking shit tier
>Beer.

I wouldn't want you working for me.

Well whada ya know

out of the way ladies and gentlemen, child coming through

>fucking pony

Man some places really are arse backwards

Still can't get pocky where I live I had it in Singapore once and it was great.

That no one cares that people have tattoos. Most of the nurses and other assistants have some visible tattoos. It honestly just makes you look like you are trying to make yourself seem different from everyone else by caring.

Different user, I've sampled a variety of beers and they all taste nasty. As far as I can tell it only exists to give people a buzz.

>implying people care about tattoos
I never got why so many people on Sup Forums have this hateboner for tattoos.

I mean, I've seen some dumb tattoo designs in my time but some of you guys legit have an irrational hatred of that shit.

Futurama is the only show I've seen that made beer look good to drink...

It's the main reason why I've tried drinking some but the taste was awful. But every time I see a futurama episode where they focus on beer I want to try it again.

Because now that normal people get tattoos basement dwellers have to hate them.

Beer is definitely an acquired taste. I hated it too when I was first getting into alcohol, but I slowly got used to it and now even enjoy it. If you ever want to enjoy beer, you kind of have to get over that first hurdle.

Not that user, but root beer doesn't even exist in my country.

That's just dumb, why would you actively try to get used to something that initially tastes awful, is expansive and contains way too many calories?

Just don't do it if you can't handle it then.

because people get into alcohol in their teen years, when drinking is considered to be cool and your reputation among your peers seems to be the most important thing ever.

It's not for everyone, but it can be enjoyable. I personally prefer liquor myself.

Just drink liquor, like an adult.

Stop with the plugs.

That place is so fucking shit.

What is this, Hipsters Anonymous?

No one mentioned IPA's.

I'm hating on the existence of such hipster.
I'm not saying it's unrealistic.

I want to fuck George.

none of this means that anyone has to like seeing that shit

I'd say I can't see your point. But I can't even see a coherent thought in that