This movie was so good. Like a gook Zodiac mixed with Chinatown

This movie was so good. Like a gook Zodiac mixed with Chinatown.

How come there's so little about these crimes written online?

Do people think that liking movies not even in their official language makes them some kind of cool hipster? Gook movies are shit.

actually wrote an imdb review for this piece of shit

gave it 3/10

you're missing out by limiting yourself to films in your own language

it also makes you a huge irredeemable pleb

south korean "films" are such fucking garbage

>Gook movies are shit
>Oldboy and The Host exist

Kys, pleb

That movie is pretty fucking good. Many scenes in it stick out to me. The entire mystery catches everything that I like.

>that fucking quarry scene

Fuck off, faggot. South Korea had the best cinema in the world during the 2000s

south korea is possibly the only country whos film industry caters to a dumber and more brainwashed pack of retards than americans

I watched this a few months and I didn't understand the ending. Who was the killer? It was pretty unclear. Was it the partner all along?

>Not wearing women's panties on the job

Iirc, the point is that they never find the killer. They spent all this time persecuting people they thought were misfits and weird degenerates, because society wanted retribution.

At the end, the little girl tells the police that she saw someone looking in the roadside gutter where only the killer would have known. The police asks her what sort of person he was. "Ordinary." They spent all this time mobbing weird people and misfits only to find that the truly disgusting people are among society and seem completely normal.

This tiny piece of information from a little girl gives the main character the final epiphany, that the truly depraved people are hidden among society and seem completely normal, and they will never know who did it.

>This movie was so good.
No its not. Its mediocre at best
>How come there's so little about these crimes written online?
Because the whole story was magnified and there was nothing special about it

Fuck off Cancuck.

Nigga WHAT? Link your review

There's only one 3 star rating and it's from ((Benjamin)) Salinas.

It is pretty fucking good. I'm surprised so much of Sup Forums hates it

We don't, actually. Most of the time these threads are nothing but praise, it's just contrarians shitposting now. No idea where they came from.

>*Teleports behind you*
>Heh, nothing personnel kid
>*Dropkicks you*

lol savor my cringe review faggots

The majority of your review can be summed by ''b-but the detectives were incompetent!''. No shit, sherlock.

no.

Strong argument there, definitely stronger than your review.

thanks man.

You're not helping your argument with those flicks

The killer was you, the viewer, that's why he was looking at us...