Why DC's animated stuff is much better than their live action counterparts?

Why DC's animated stuff is much better than their live action counterparts?

He says this while posting the worst season of Batman TAS

Apply yourself faggot.

Because it doesn't have to pretend to be for adults.

Let's face it, a vigilante who does less murdering than the cops do is juvenile bullshit. It's ridiculous that people give it any kind of emotional weight.

>DC's animated stuff
>better
>muh Sasuke Robin
>muh tween romance Judas Contract

for every good episode there's 16 poopy ones. You may as well throw in comic books while you're at it.

But the Batman TAS deals with the heaviest themes of identity and the cyclical nature of violence than any medium that has adapted it. Seriously watch it.

DC is at its best when it's got one foot in the silver age. the animated shows tend to understand this

because the cartoons were made by people who actually knew what they were doing, for the most part. Snyder's only experience in comics is the edgy Batman comics and he read some Watchmen. Goyer is a hack. and the Warner Bros. executives have no idea who the fuck any of these characters are apart from potentially cash cows.

the new stuff has been shit, yeah. the movies made by the team that did Judas Contract were all shit, though Flashpoint had pretty good animations.

worst season, but one of the best episodes.

I did watch it, when I was a kid. I loved it. Then I grew up. I feel sorry for any adult who finds it "heavy", you'd shit a lung if you saw a Carl Dreyer film.

It isn't heavy when compared to real cinema of course, noone said this. But it's some of the best batman you could ever watch, the animation, tone and characterizations are all on point and the only way you could possibly not like it now is if you are a cynical dumbfuck.

You are probably a wage slave making less than 50k a year so you have to make up for that by degrading things you used to like so you can appear grown up. You are a loser.

Mad love is pretty much the only one worth a damn, and the one with scarescrow and batgirl, but the animation is so awful that I say it doesn't even matter, the whole season is shit.

I mean gotham with red skies, what is that shit?

Because you're literally a child.

Stop talking down to the capeshit cancer who refuses to fuck off to Sup Forums.

>Why DC's animated stuff is much better than their live action counterparts?
I'd guess because they can take bigger risks and they can write in virtually all their characters unlike with live-action.

In the animated cartoons if Green Lantern shows up, everyone knows who the fuck it is and doesn't need to spend a quarter of the movie explaining who it is. No so with the movies (who have a broad audience that needs to be spoon fed).

I want to _____ Raven

I don't know what season they switched to this look for the Joker, but I always hated it.

kill

possess.

I think it was season 4? I hated that change too. It got me to stop watching the show because I just hated the designs now.

It's simpler so it was easier to animate.

When they started doing Superman TAS and the budget went all the way down.

Batman TAS was a magical moment where the networks were willing to give kid's shows real production values.

They never got that again, although Justice League had some good sequences and a pretty great cast.

They'd be better if there was more dialogue focus. The fight scenes are pretty tiring and go on too long. You can only watch someone get knocked to the floor while wincing so many times before it gets old.

They had to do that because the gook animators they had to farm the animation out to couldn't stay on-model to save their lives, so they had to streamline and simplify the designs as much as possible so they wouldn't look fucked up.

Scarecrow's design that season was GOAT BTW

Thank god I wasn't alone in hating that design. It really turned me off those seasons.

Why it doesnt have tits? Disgusting.