Fedoras BTFO

Autism leads to atheism.

>psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

Atheists are autistic, it doesn't surprise me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1pJ8vYxL3Q
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-greece-pope-idUSKCN0XC1CC
greatnews.ro/biserica-ortodoxa-in-ofensiva-vrea-modificarea-constitutiei-pentru-a-interzice-casatoriile-homosexuale/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas yourself

be honest. was this remotely surprising?

I am fairly agnostic.....
But this makes sense, the most cringy and butthurt segment of twitter are the hardcore atheists...

No atheists can't even define atheism without the words religion or belief

I'm an Aspie Agnostic, maybe the spectrums are aligned?
>makes fun of atheism
>posts iDubbbz

Atheism is a religion

What's God's plan for autists? Why would he create people just to be damned?

Autistic people are less likely to be forced to go to church at a young age so logically they wont believe as often.

Atheists are generally fucking retarded scoffers who are no where even close to being as intelligent as they fucking arrogantly imagine themselves to be.

>STILL believing in magical sky fairies

>psychology

The problem is that fedora tier atheists think theyre Christopher Hitchens and act accordingly. Id wager that most atheists dislike debating a subject that always leads to shit flinging

>STILL believing you aren't an autist

>Inability to understand or perform well on social situations leads to an increase chance to avoid a dogma that is mostly spread through social gatherings, strengthened by a human and SOCIAL need to belong in a group.

>Women are more social
>Women are more likely to be religious and superstitious

See how it goes?

kill yourself

>I believe in God, so I'm not autistic
No, mang... You're still autistic.

>atheists are progressive because God sends you to hell
>progressivism works well just like in the West

btfo

atheists: 13.7 billion
theists: 6k

>fedoras

That's a trilby, stupid.

You can be both Atheists and conservative, I happen to be one. Shit like Atheism+ (the mix of Atheism with Feminism) was a fiasco that many important voices in the Atheist community shame, hate and criticise.

Look at Richard Dawkins for example, he loves to trigger SJW like no other.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b1pJ8vYxL3Q

>100% of Christians are conservative
>1% of atheists are conservative
You're also a moor spic.

> Atheist community
How do have a community around a lack of belief? Is is because Atheism itself is becoming a religion?

>some shitty study that does not control for socioeconomic status, or any number of other variables that could skew the results
Correlation, to this very day, is not causation, gypsy. You fail to address an obvious inconsistency with the source in your post, and the result is: opinion discarded.

it may be in the us

100% of Christians will turn the other cheek when Tyrone slaps them.

>How can a group of people that identifies itself for lacking a believe system in a world that is mostly Christian, Muslim or Jewish work

Shits too advanced, son. Call me back when Atheists start talking about some mysterious omnipotent god that is above and beyond the laws of physics and everything we can understand empirically.

Go wash yourself, Gypsy.

>your opinion doesn't meet my virgin standards, it doesn't matter

>atheist and shitskin at the same time
You can't get any worse than this spic.

This may surprise you, but Sup Forums Christians are an extreme minority and not at all representative of mainstream Christianity.

>catholic
I said Christians.

Give me back the PS3 you stole from my house, you cunt. I know it was one of you, it's always one of you. No one else but fucking Gypsies come to Spain to steal from houses.

>but Sup Forums Christians are an extreme minority

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums is a christian board

Shitskin your words don't matter.

Shouldn't you be on the streets begging for pennies, gypsy?

>moving goalposts

Changing your flag doesn't change your skin color too spic.

Yes, I know Sup Forums is infested with deus vult LARPers, but I was talking about within Christianity

Would you kiss someone that had nigger toes in his mouth?

High functioning autism = Aspergers syndrome
Aspergers = higher IQ, higher intelligence
Higher intelligence = Atheism
(Math! A leads to B. B leads to C. Therefore, A leads to C.)

Therefore, if you have high functioning autism, you are probably going to be an Atheist.

This isn't difficult.

This makes sense.

Stop being stupid.

Again.
>catholic
>Christian

>Romania

stfu faggot most catholics are conservative

Some in the east but most of them no
Pope is a political figure posting as a Christian.

tell me about who is and who isnt christian. didnt know christians are now defining themselfes like mudslimes

source?

The passive nigger toe inhaler there is Orthodox. Or are the "real" Christians protestants?

>"Atheism is fucking stupid!"

>"Christianity is fucking stupid!"

Kids, kids... you're both just awful.

The patriarch kissed the pope which is catholic, not the nigger.

The cuck fucked the coalburner, not the nigger - does that change anything about him being a cuck?

Watch them both conspire to ruin Europe: reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-greece-pope-idUSKCN0XC1CC

Very conservative, yes.

Autists are highly intelligent though

Atheists:1

Based Tom Delong

You had to cherrypick. Christianity still opposes the destruction of Europe whereas all atheists embrace it.

Gypsy pls, pls...

LICK THEM FEET BOI,LICK THEM FEET BOI!
HYEEE!

>gypsy calling anyone a gypsy

Autistic people are soulless, this makes perfect sense.

>Christianity still opposes the destruction of Europe

Where? All the leaders of the major denomination push for this bullshit.

Autism and atheism go hand in hand.

Atheists dont seem to understand that a material universe cannot be infinite. They will say that the idea of a God is miraculous thinking, but not the idea that a material universe that exists under preset laws has always existed. In what way is that not a miracle?

Nigger what? greatnews.ro/biserica-ortodoxa-in-ofensiva-vrea-modificarea-constitutiei-pentru-a-interzice-casatoriile-homosexuale/
Use google translate if you want, it says
>orthodox church wants to change the constitution against homosexuals
And it did, this month the church changed the law and same sex marriage is officially illegal. They also stopped 3 refugee centers from being built in Brasov.

>You can't define the lack of belief in something without mentioning it
Well, duh
How is that a point?

A miracle is nothing but a mere subjective judgement made by a human, limited by its current understanding of the thing he contemplates.

We simply do not understand the Cosmos and life itself, we don't have answers for everything yet, maybe we will never have them. There is no reason to believe out of a lack of knowledge, it makes no sense and it reveals an emotional impulse behind it, not an intellectual one.

Oooooh, they're against faggots that maybe are 3% of our population, ooooooh that'll safe Europe that's being flooded by shitskin muslims.

>They also stopped 3 refugee centers from being built in Brasov.
Why didn't you link that?

>There is no reason to believe out of a lack of knowledge, it makes no sense and it reveals an emotional impulse behind it, not an intellectual one.

There is no reason to believe that there is no reason or method in this madness only due to a lack of knowledge.

What some people say about the Cosmos is what was once said about God.

The neutral stance is not to believe there's a magical god above the laws of physics who for his own amusement decided to create everything. You are making a claim here, and then you're telling me not believing it makes no sense at all.

>Cosmos is what was once said about God.

Hypothesis are not the same as literal amendments wrote by the supreme being of the Cosmos that must be abide in order not to suffer eternal damnation.

Good. Then they'll go to hell and they won't bother us for the rest of eternity.

All you did was replace worshipping a deity with worshipping humanity itself or one of its many arbitrary humanistic concepts like liberty, freedom, or rights

Atheism inevitably leads to moral nihilism and worshipping man himself

What answer could there be for cause of the universe that did not invoke something godlike in its origin or mere existence?

Surely it would defy the laws of physics itself?

I simply, don't know.

Extra extra read all about it. autism is not real and it's always the parents fault, even when it starts at infancy.

Color me surprised.

lol where did you get your knowledge of atheist hats? your suspenders are showing, still though, fuck christians n most religions lopl

And retardation leads to theism. Your point is?

If you dont know, why presuppose that the idea of a God is out of the question?

If you believe a material universe can have an explanation that defys its own laws; why couldnt a force or being that works without laws be its own cause?

religion is just 'muh feels' though

>“sometimes I meet people with autism who are religious, but their motivation is driven more by the rules (the system) in theology rather than the anthropomorphizing.”

You picked the wrong article retard.
Next time use godfags.com

As an atheist I find this funny because I been taking to calling atheist autheists,

Conclusion:
gods are social constructs, who knew!?

>When people see an event as divine intervention, or a result of intelligent design, they’re just letting their teleological bias run amok. They’re attributing purpose where there is none.

It's everything to do with emotional regulation. Both retards and autists fail at that. The soundly based position is agnosticism and the acceptance involved is for mature, rational minded people of a wide IQ range.

>merda-vius
>slave

>meanwhile on the religious front...

>He and his collaborators point out that mentalizing deficits are of course not the only path to atheism. There are also cultural and educational influences—exposure to other skeptics, say—and cognitive style—some people are more likely to use rationality to second-guess superstition.

But the finding that religion and mentalizing are so tightly bound emphasizes an argument I make in my book: magical thinking is just a natural extension of the everyday thinking that makes us (neurotypically) human. As far as the brain is concerned, God is one of us.

Conclusion: god is man made. Next time read the fucking article

You're into the psychiatry field?

>god gives you a broken brain
>expected to believe

I'd be pretty pissed if an all powerful all loving being decided I needed to live the life of an autist too.

>Atheists think this just happened randomly

I ran out of cheeks years ago

No but I've read about psychology and neuroscience a lot and im a natural skeptic of doctors and professionals in general.

I know first hand how naive and arrogant those fuckers get and the autism bandwagon sounds like what you'd get from a bunch of ignorant, slightly narcissistic parents, and doctors who are grasping at straws.

Also my trip code changes on me on mobile network.

Not in the slightest

Fuck, this I mean

>This is news

>be green bug
>be less likely to be eaten
>therefore be more likely to reproduce
>????
>be evidence for the Christian god now
>green gene mutates over t

>being a religious tard