Were the 90's really that easy for young adults?

Were the 90's really that easy for young adults?

Not that dif then now. Losers create the dichotomy to feel better about themselves.

God I fucking hate Ross so much.

he has the personality of a soggy facecloth

Easier, I mean could you imagine living in a spacious apartment in decent part of Manhattan with a roommate?? It was the Sanford and Son of the 90s.

>Chandler is the same age as me there

this, I'm 21 and have a six figure job and a great apartment in NY. Not that hard

tfw miss the 90s. internet wasn't mainstream. no terrorism, Star Wars(until later) and capeshit(5 times every fucking year). everything was just chill.

we get it pajeet, you're proud of your STEM degree.

It was fiction and it was supposed to be rent controlled.

Manhattan was plenty expensive in the 90s too.

I'm 40. Lived in Manhattan and made six figures when I was 22 in '98.

>young adults
>late 20's early 30's

Nah, young adults are late teens (18, 19) and early 20's (20-25)

Everyone except Rachel and Chandler are normal fucking adults.

90s economy was fantastic. It was much easier to earn money back then.

the ages are all wrong. Ross is older than Monica. Ross and Chandler are the same age. Monica and Rachel are the same age.

Joey is youngest and Phebobe is oldest

Hell no!

You had to rewind your VHS tapes or be assessed a fine.

Yeah true, I'm a couple years older and finally broke seven figures in investments this February. If you spend enough time over at /biz/ it's really pretty easy to make money without ever leaving your room.

Rachel and Phoebe aged the best.

You'll change that opinion once you hit young adulthood.

I wish I could afford a hot meal by the time i'm 27

Late series Ross>Early Monica>Late series Rachel>Chandler>My Sandwitch>Phoebe>The Gellers>Pivot>Joey>Joey speaking French>Joey doesn't share food>Chandler's Dad>Joey has small feet>Minica can't figure out what the switch does>Chandler's a girl! Chandler's a girl!>Red Ross>Phoebe playing Smelly cat>Ross CAAAn>Richard's Mustache>Joey's bag>MYYY SaNdWITCH>How you doin'>Rachels cheerleader outfit>ChicK Jr and Duck Jr>Phoebe's bicycle>Chandler's dad>MMYYYY SANDWITCH??

Pretty much. Honestly anyone under 35 is a young adult.

I'm white with a white gf. Want to move out of NY and move some place where I can raise a healthy, white family.

Damn Matt LeBlanc was 27 and only had 11 dollars to his name

Enjoy Russia

I was thinking of Utah or Montana

How'd you get the job

you're making 6 figures in NYC when you're 22 and want to move to Utah or Montana so you can raise a white family?

I find your story hard to believe.

Literally anyone can make 6 figures in NYC. If you're not fat, speak proper English, and have decent sense it's fucking easy.

However, to stay in NYC long term (and really I'm talking about Manhattan and the good parts of Brooklyn) you're going to need to be a millionaire.

Leave Utah to the mormons. Montana, Wyoming and eastern Oregon/Washington are the best places in america

> Honestly anyone under 35 is a young adult

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH OLD FAGGOT detected.

>I'm white with a white gf
No one cares, idiot.

Whats with the fucked up ages?

That's their real ages in the first season

nice try pajeet, but normal white dudes with girlfriends don't talk like that