THE PATRIARCHY HAS BEEN BTFO!

btw WB movie tracking HAS ALWAYS BEEN LOW AND EXCEEDED PROJECTIONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/677YUM8Fja8
youtube.com/watch?v=NJEWSHtlv34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and they have always exceeded projected trackings

on part with movies that came out half a decade ago, wow

Do you really find projected box office takings exciting?

I don't find other people's wealth exciting myself. I don't envy it, but it doesn't set my pulse racing either.

Who the fuck is watching this shit?

oh boy cant wait to watch her slaughter german soldiers

>on par with Thor and Captain America
before the golden age of capeshit. so that doesn't really mean much.

$65 million debut is $10 million better than Divergent's debut.

who said it was exciting? if you want to know what kind of movies are going to be made in the future box office matters though. it has nothing to do with other people's wealth

This! People will bitch "why don't hollywood make original movies!" then when an original movie comes out and has good ratings they call it shit and don't go

Grace made a very informational video talking about this.
youtu.be/677YUM8Fja8

cool! now what?

All my capekino friends said that they will pass on Wonder Woman because it doesn't look interesting.

Being a DChad never felt so good

>25+ men and women are the people that will watch it

DC confirmed for the adult capekino universe

This is the type of shit that makes me NOT want to see a movie.
>hahaha crying manbabies BTFO with their pathetic women hating
I was interested in seeing it, but this political shit turns me off from it.

I hope it tanks. It's retarded that they gave Wonder Woman her own movie. It's retarded that they're giving Aquaman a movie. It's retarded that they're giving Nightwing a movie.

Nightwing is awesome though. Way more fun than Batman

>hahaha crying manbabies BTFO with their pathetic women hating
Where does the image say anything like that? Oh, or are you talking about the OP who's false flagging? I thought everyone here knew who this board worked.

Even if they hit 80-90 mil that is still.. not great though.
I figured Wonder Woman coming to the big screen for the first time would be a pretty huge thing, despite DCs previous misses

but people are misogynistic and 80-90 would be fucking amazing for a woman led movie

They're hoping the nostalgia of the old tv series in lures more than just comic fans & sjws wanting a strong lead. But a lot of people have a problem with Gadot's casting. She's just a good actress and she doesn't look the part.

Why is he more fun? Because he makes the jokey jokes? Not my cup of tea. I only like Robin when he has Batman right there to juxtapose.

Because he's Spiderman without the spider powers.

>They're hoping the nostalgia of the old tv series in lures more than just comic fans
I don't know any old people who watch comic book movies. None of my relatives ever seem interested not even for The Dark Knight. For some reason Star Wars still does it for them though.

That's the Dark Knight which is shit-tier Batman. The first Batman movie that lured in fans was Tim Burton's Batman with Keaton & Jack. And it's only gotten shittier since.

Same with Spiderman. They came for the first one, may have seen the second one, and are now see the commercials and go "Another one, with a different actor?". They don't care anymore.

Yes, he is their Spider-Man. Fuck DC.

People will complain about sexism but ultimately it will be because it is a shitty product that people aren't interested in.

>And it's only gotten shittier since.
Personally I think batman returns is better than 89. You lose jack but gain Walken and Devito and Pfeiffer in a vinyl catsuit.

I wish they just made a Batman Extended Universe. I wish Snyder just got to make a Batman trilogy and then have a slew of directors make Gothic Gotham related spinoffs and more Batman adventures. I never even watched Superman The Animated Series or Justice League. Just BTAS and Batman Beyond all the way. Fuck Nolan's mouthbreathing Batman.

I want this movie to bomb.

Not because I'm a misogynist, or alt-right, or whatever strawman label is popular this week but because I legitimately want capeshit to die and it's not going to happen until a large number of these films underperform.

It looks like shit in the trailers and behind the scenes rumours claimed the production was a hot mess. I really want this and Justice League to crash and burn.

Not bad for a female lead, female directed live action movie, considering the budget too.

Jennifer Lawrence
The Hunger Games $152,535,747

Emma Watson
Beauty and the Beast (2017) $174,750,616

Felicity Jones
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story $155,081,681

Daisy Ridley
Star Wars: The Force Awakens $247,966,675

>female directed
>considering budget
Why is reading so hard for indian shills?

legit not that guy, who the fuck cares about the gender of the director? you think the normies going to see films on opening weekend are going to think "oh shit a fucking female director, naw"...

>keeping up with movies from 6 years ago
>i-its her turn

Capekino friends = Sup Forums, right?

Why is she so obsessed with WW doing well? If the movie isn't actually good why does it deserve to do well?

I want to fill her purty mouth with my cum

I didn't realize this came out

No user thinks women are generally bad at making compelling films.

I like the retarded why she says "Fantastic". Her congested voice is really cute.

Nolan's movies are the only good thing about Batman in the last 10 years. Wanting more Snyder is like wanting more anal warts.

>projected to make more than comparable movies with bigger budgets
>h-haha DC is done!

"Blessed Athena! Blessed Hera! Grant me your strength... if Zeus allows it".
WW will never BTFO patriarchy, since the pantheon that the lesbians pray to is patriarchal as fuck. It's a byproduct of patriarchy selling itself as feminist propaganda to cash on the idiots who believe in all that shit. Good luck wasting your money on this.

They're going to have to exceed it by quite a bit for this not to be a humiliation.

Whoo weeee folks. We're going to show those marvelets.

I can't wait to walk into school once Wonder Woman is a sucess. Ill laugh in those marvelets faced, they won't spit on me or force me to stick my Ben Affleck Batman scale figurine up my ass anymore.

They're not comparable movies though. Wonder Woman is an A-list character for DC who has already been established alongside Superman and Batman as part of their extended universe.

Also, Thor made $449m total, Captain America made $370m total. In today's market that would be close to a bomb. DC can't afford those numbers, and these projections will really have the people at WB really fucking worried.

>Captain America made
youtube.com/watch?v=NJEWSHtlv34

>introductory solo movie
>similar, even smaller budget
>phase 1
>projected to make the WW gross 3 times the budget rule within two weeks
Nah they're comparable and projecting to do better, they can afford it because they didn't spend that much

Oops I quoted your other shill post, sorry breh

this.

They are.

Who the fuck cares you dipshit limp dick boyfucker. Do you own shares in WB or Disney? No you don't you poorfag tax leech. Protip: movie earnings are not sport scores and you should not side with any """'teams""". Watch it or don't watch it. Like it or don't like it. Nobody cares. Loser.