Why are women getting fatter? Why are more males becoming okay with it?

Why are women getting fatter? Why are more males becoming okay with it?

>inb4 millenial start defending with thick/ high test/ you're irish posts

Why is this a part of the jewish agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women get fatter
>men become more feminine
>open borders
>nigger have a fetiche for fat women
>women prefer manly men
>niggers mate with fat women
>white men won't go to war because too faggy now
>dumb fat mixed kids everywhere

Doesn't seem to be a jewish agenda thing for me. It's not really supported by mainstream media TOO much. More of an internet thing.

Men and women are obese at about the same rate though. The healthy at all weights movement is retarded but idk what effect it's really had. I would need to see some more clear numbers to believe that its been hugely influential to the obesity rates of women.

because there is always a beta cuck to call them beautiful and pay for their shit no matter how shitty and unhealthy they are because the cuck is desperate to get his dick wet.

Ah, a fellow Irishman I see

I see fat women here constantly. I go outside every day and I am in the city. I much prefer it to living in the suburbs. But still. Women seem to have let themselves go recently. I wonder why.

There is a difference between T H I C C and obese. Learn the difference. Chicks with pudge on their bodies (big hips, big tits, big ass) are perfectly natural to cherish and adore. Women do not need fit physiques because their bodies are not made for physical activity. The fit physique meme is literally the jewish mind control device to get women focused on their bodies instead of minding the house and the children and learning how to cook good, filling breakfasts, lunches and dinners.

why are X doing Y omg xDDD
shut the fuck up and stop looking at the Internet. go outside for once, fatfuck. its DA JOOS MUH JEWS shut the fuck up already.

Can we please make a clear distinction between thick and flat out fat/obese?

And the ideal women is not skinny, nor is she fat. The ideal woman, or man, or anything, is FIT nigga.

This is what thick means, this is what the ideal woman should look like.
Not some flat blob, or some skinny flat fucking board with an ass that's just an extension of her back.

Get that shitty white girl pancake butt out of here, and feed your fucking fat ass whales to the wolves. Thick fit girls = Goddess. And yes, you must be gay/low test to not find this ideal.

Noobs. Hasn't anyone taught you to degrease the pizza first ?

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

LOW TEST BETA

numales being tricked by tumblr fat acceptence "high test" and "le thixcccccc" memes are partly to blame

gender studies classes

>Why are more males becoming okay with it?

This isn't true at all. Fat shaming is at an all time high.

Probably the same reason men are getting fatter.

>How does it play into Jewish/Marxist agenda

It's another form of haves vs have nots. Just like there is a push for gay/trans acceptance, minority acceptance, women's rights, etc.

According to Marxism anyone who fits the ideal is bad and anyone who doesn't fit the ideal should be a protected class. Thankfully fat people are not a protected class and you can discriminate against them.

>posting the shopped version

Crappy food and drinks and normalized horrible dietary habits.

There's the fat acceptance movement but I don't think anybody but the most delusional of fat people will take it seriously. Pic related.

> WORKSHOP GOALS / KEY TAKEAWAYS

> 1. AWARENESS OF SIZEISM AND HOW IT OPERATES AS A SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION AND ITS INTERSECTIONS WITH CAPITALISM WHITE SUPREMACY AND PATRIARCHY / THINNESS BEAUTY STANDARD IS ACTUALLY ABOUT THE HATRED OF FATNESS
> 2. FATNESS HAS LITTLE TO NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH
> 3. HEALTH IS NOT A MORAL OBLIGATION NOR IS IT ENTIRELY WITHIN OUR CONTROL
> 4 ADDRESS FAT PHOBIA IN OUR SPACES ESPECIALLY IN FOOD JUSTICE / SUSTAINABLE FOOD MOVEMENTS
> 5 WORK TO COMBAT SIZEISM AND PRIORITIZE FAT LIBERATION AS A PART OF RADICAL MOVEMENTS

Who cares, the point was to show what the ideal woman should look like, and she should look like the pic i posted, shooped or not. There are woman who DO look like that, and they should be bred like the whores that they are.

Just because you have an ever growing minority being more vocal doesn't change the fact that obesity is growing (at least in the US)

This guy sounds like a highly autistic Jared Taylor.

>There are woman who DO look like that, and they should be bred like the whores that they are.

They think being fat and being thick is the same

T H I C C
H
R
E
A
D

:^)

THICC DANY

Girls with a little fat on them are not hurting anything. I want healthy kids and I don't want them to be unprotected.

Obesity is growing in all developed countries but it's certainly not accepted. Thin people hate fatties and fatties hate themselves.

how can stick figure sluts even compete?

she was a skinny girl at first. but she is very devoted cosplayer and had to keep up with season 4 Calorese

In my mind thick is extra fat whilst still retaining womanly hourglass shape.

Women whos stomaches start to overhang are too fat, period.

On the high end of thiqq, but still nice pleasing shape.

Women call this thiqq or a few extra, but its just morbidly obese. She has no shape - shes become spherical.

That's what I'm talking about baby.

More like this, will be good for the human race.

Fuck off with your stick figures and hamplanets.

>inb4 you must be a nigger if you like women with fat asses

Low test betas I swear lel.

How can obesity rates and fat unacceptable be growing at the same time?

It's a logical fallacy

more fat people
more people unhappy with the more fat people

Kill yourself half gay nigga, she could go off as a dude

lmao @ all these dyels itt

>she could go off as a dude
Said the biggest cuck on a planet.

>It's a logical fallacy

um what? no it's not

(OP)
SLIDE THREAD

THEY ARE SLIDING THAT HILLARY IS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Take her shoelaces away, confiscate her belts

Wut

Lmao if you like thick, you're most likely a young millenial. You werent born in the 80s. You grew up with fat girls. You think it's the right way to live because it's all you know.

That or you have a fat fetish.

is this what cringe feels like?

So you two homosexuals call these girls fat?
If that's the case, then fat is objectively better then. And that must mean that the actual fat bitches like this must get a whole new term.

Hit the gym, gain some muscle and testosterone and you'll see I'm right.

>How to ruin a perfectly good pizza
>Hosted by the autistic degreaser
Thats pretty barbaric if i do say so myself.

>artfully dodging age question

Dude you dont need to validate your fetish

post more HIGH TEST bros

It's hard to put women on blast for being too fat when you're a non-exercising fatty yourself who hasn't seen your own dick for a few years.

For those who are skinny fat, it's more that any pussy is better than no pussy.

>dumb fat mixed creatures
>ISIS has fun
>Merchants rub hands

>I see fat women here constantly.

WINTER IS COMING, LEAF

>Why are women getting fatter?

They eat more and move less.

>Why are more males becoming okay with it?

Because they also eat more and move less.

dyel bucket crab detected

>artfully dodging age question
You didn't ask a question you fucking retard.

I was not born in the 80s if that really matters somehow, but fat chicks have always been unattractive and i don't remember the majority of women being fat growing up. I always remember there being a fairly even amount of both skinny and fat bitches. What was rare were FIT bitches, and once I discovered them I wanted nothing more.

I draw the line when the stomach starts poking out. I like my girl to be firm, meaning she has a good balance of muscle and fat, especially around the legs/ass. That's healthy, it shows the bitch is fertile, not some frail stick put together with ducktape, my babies will survive and come out stronk, it even makes the pussy taste good.

Sorry m8, you must be gay or deficient in man juice.