Wow, what a terrible meme

THEY

>beauty of paris

WUZ

We wuz kangz! Now we iz ekualz.

>Beauty of Paris

>Paris
>Not also Africa

Europeans irrevocably BTFO, markets crash as rope shortage is predicted.

wtf i hate paris now

RESOURCES

Any beauty attributed to Paris existed long before petroleum.

>AFRICA is responsible for all of AFRICAN dictators and wars.

>Beauty of Paris

>paris wasn't there before colonisation

>Beauty Of Paris

I think this meme checks out, they are responsible...

Wat

The way paris looks like currently can be summed up as "African beauty" alright

Most foreign oil used in the US is Canadian...

wft? Man I hate Paris now

Damn. Really made me think

Kek

>labor is a resource
>Europe imported immigrants to solve their "labor shortage"
So return all the Africans back to Africa then?

It's more like this actually. We've sucked all the wealth and resources out of Africa to make ourselves healthy and rich.

Feels good bro.

>Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient psychological disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

wow i never knew that!

WE WUZ PARIS AND SHEEIT

PARIS DINDU NUFFIN

IT WAS A BAD CITY ALONE

>africa is responsible for all of europe's wealth
Proofs?

R E A L L Y
M A K E S
Y O U
T H I N K

Most of Europe's wealth came from the Americas. Europe was already a beast by the time they started colonising Africa.

Africa remains they most resource-rich continent on the planet.

I'm pretty sure the industrial revolution was responsible for Europe's wealth.

But Europe was an amazingly beautiful, cultured place before colonialism became a hot trend.

What a beautiful image

We got rich off of trade with the Baltic and the east indies but whatever these idiots want to believe. Africa was not even viable to take over until 150 years ago.

This, in terms of agriculture, oil, and most mineral exploration, Africa is virgin untapped territory. The only people stealing wealth is De beers, and their own elected dictators.

Niggers actually believe that.
also
>beauty of paris

Paris was beautiful even before we put a single foot in Africa

But now that we've been in Africa, Paris look like a shithole like anywhere on the continent of apes

Before Africa -> Nice white christian country, best army in Europe, great military victories

After Africa -> Fuck-my-shit-up tier country filled with muslim shitskins, still a good army but humiliating military interventions and defeats

>makes you think

But isn't Paris Africa?

FUCK YOU FUCK HITLER PIECE OF SHIT INCOMPETENT LIMP DICK FOR NOT FINISHING THE JOB TO THE VERY END I HATE YOU FOREVER

MC Ride has seen better days

>be a white man in the 1700s
>your economy is still booming due to the new world but you still feel like you need some more
>decide to go and pillage africa
>fight off a bunch of savages,conquer the wild continent and plunder its resources
>loose hundreds of your own men while doing this
>a few hundred years later your race has become the laughting stock of the world and the minorities you once exploited due to your power are now the ones in charge
>all of this because muh feels
we whites were the kings of the world,but we have since grown weak and are starting to loose the grip on the planet,what happend?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCayqrFm0pI

>Africa
>responsible
kek

>Africa
>responsible for anything
>mfw

They can't even manage to be responsible for their children, how are they supposed to be responsible for Europe?

Without European colonization, Africans would still beat each other over the head with rocks.
Maybe they'd have advanced to the bronze age by now. Maybe.
Europe is responsible for Africa having anything at all, and if they didn't chimp out and try to throw whitey out, they'd be far better off today.

I don't have a single nostalgic feeling for this song.

> Europe
> China
> EEUU
> France as a separate car

>what happend?
jews happened

The faggots before us fucked it up.

>romania
>we whites

Winar

>ages ago every human lived in Africa
>some of them realized that Africa is a shithole, left and later changed into white people
>only the stupid ones stayed

It's true ya fucking cunts, you fucking raped us. You took advantage of the fact that we were a bit primitive, Fuck you Europe.

R A R E

>Europe's wealth
>United States
>China

Fuck you, you are right but fuck you.

Chris Froome?

kek

naivety

Since when did kenya have internet

... Africa is still loaded to the brim with wealth and resources.

Riiiiight, because Europe had no wealth before European explorers first went to Africa in 1434?

What a joke. Ever heard of : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conwy_Castle

>Abit Primitive
>Abit
555-come-on-now

>Kenya
>Complaining about how Europe changed his country
>Not thanking Europe for the education which makes him complain in English.
If you hate it that much why don't you strip naked, live in the woods and pray to the god of thunder?

Jews destroyed the white race from the inside out

Lel

I bet he is a white farmer.

He grows white people?

we wuz oil tankers

dayum son ay yo i aint never really thought about it like dat *steals*

Nope. Blacker than black. Although this fucking place has changed me.

>Be sailor
>Take commercial boat to West Africa, sat comfortably, read printed newspaper about aviation enthusiasts in their balloons sailing through the sky like ships in the air
>Picture modern man flying through the sky with the birds
>Disembark from ship and meet crew
>Begin taking iron steamer up the Congo, as per the job description
>Security guards on board begin loading their guns in case we're attacked by natives

>Natives jump around in loincloths at the side of the river waving spears and screaming, getting their tribesmen out of their mudhuts because they think a dragon is swimming upriver, belching smoke from its nostrils and splashing the water with its tail
>Natives start throwing solid nuggets of gold the size of fists at our boat
>Toot the horn and they run away

Yeah well we have the most uranium on the planet.
>Hey cunt, wanna start a nuclear war?

Every Picture I have seen of Paris looks like a shitty city in Africa, niggers everywhere. France is more African than Apefrica.

Africa should've fought harder.

I think we wasted more resources and manpower in developing those colonies than what we got out of it

Nope cause the gas that was in the assault truck that mowed down all those people was from Africa, thus Africa is responsible.

Checkm8

Of course Italybro, you managed to get the fuck-all worst cesspool part of the continent

how?

Fuck you tiger having piece of nigger shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbYtASAakAI

Europe and the USA*

Colonisation in Africa was an error.

The delegates, Donald. Give them to me.

ᵖ-ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈ-ᵈᵒᶰᵃᶫᵈ

ebin

>There are unused resources lying in africa
>People come there to take them

>AFRICA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF EUROPE WEALTH

Fuck off nignogs, if africa is so great why do they still live in huts mate out of shit.

Not like they were using thise resources anyways

Wtf I hate gas now

They have the developing world's largest mobile banking system. It's called Safaricom IIRC.

They don't live in huts made of manure.

The irony is that Libya has some of the richest oil fields but of course no one knew it during colonial times

Rly maiks yu theenk

>European explorers first went to Africa in 1434
what...

Portugueses.

This is bullshit. African leader sell their nations every day to evil whites, not like we are going there and take oil. You need 2 people to make a deal. Blame your shitty nigger leaders

>africa is a single mother

Actually you're thinking of the Middle East. They are the oil kings.

Also China and the USA aren't in Europe, while France and (at current, though leaving eventually) the UK are. Even if we actually assume that's the Netherlands or Luxembourg's flag, those are also in the EU, meaning they could all be folded into the EU's flag.

Are you trying to say Protugueses were the first europeans to "discover" Africa ?

You do realise Africa is just RIGHT THERE for any Mediteraneans with a boat ? Egypt ? Carthage ? Not ringing a bell ?

Sell what, actually. They produce nothing by their own, beside agriculture's products. Western and chinese companies do the job, governements simply tax.

Lots of whiners about Africa being oppressed and exploited fail to realise uranium or petroleum doesn't extract itself.

>after capitalism exhausts its own markets it looks for new ones to explout
why do leftists not even understand their own political idealogy?
europe was already great, that's why we came to africa in the first place

We're naturally talking about subsaharan Africa, not north Africa. They're much differents worlds, given Sahara works as a huge barrier.

If you think whites have given up control of resources in Africa, you are naive.

What whites did with decolonization was abandon any pretence of needing to care about the natives while still retaining access to their resources.

If you want an answer though, America happened. America hated Britain and France having empires.