Is there any greater act of cuckery than marrying a non-virgin woman...

Is there any greater act of cuckery than marrying a non-virgin woman? Its essentially like binding yourself legally to a woman who has already demonstrated no sense of morality, loyalty, is devoid of purity and respect for you, and giving her the chance to divorce rape you whenever she feels like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCayqrFm0pI
thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a virgin?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCayqrFm0pI

Australia is rightful New Zealander clay.

nope, its the supreme cuckery yet accepted by the ultimate betas worldwide, non-virgin marriage is the symbol of surrendering of man to the eternal slut and the ultimate descending of the society into depravity.

or why i'll marry anzu first

found the leaf who married an used whore

how does it feel sticking your rock inside other mans cave

>not having a big dick that makes it feel like her pussy is virgin tight
>not having her fawn over your big dick and making forget about her exs.

What's it like non-Chads?

t. 17 year old

>Is there any greater act of cuckery than marrying a non-virgin woman?

Do you even know what word cuck means, faggot? Or did you hear it this morning and decide it the word of the day?

look at all these cucks

My wife was with 4 guys before me at 26

Every one was a boyfriend whom she loved

I used to care but I truly don't now. Do other guys stuck their dicks in her.

I also was with more women than she men so I can't be a hippocrite

Being Bernie Sanders, or a Bernie Sanders supporter.

>nice cleavage
>shit thread

hur dur man and woman are the same, all this mental gymnastic to cope with the inherent cuckoldry

t. dicklet

Good thing i married a virgin
It is really nice we celebrated our 11st year anniversary last weekend

you sound like a muslim... go back to Syris ISIS.

>hurt durr wanting to save your country from the bankers is cuckholdry

Serious question: how do you feel comfortable daring a woman who's fucked other guys? As a virgin, I'd feel like a total cuckold. This is the main reason I don't see myself dating.

Do you have to ask?

>hippocrite

You are man of integrity just like me

No I didn't say that

I promise you I am anti fem

But as you age you see things more clearly and what was once imoirtant to you changes

Listen I married a non virgin

Not a slut. She respected sex and only ever had with men she loved

I'm ok with that now.

If she was a fuck and chuck slut? Not even a consideration

>posting that dumb coalburner
wew fucking lad

Can't open web m

This anzu is disgusting

Is that Angela White?

Here's the reality cunt - your average woman has had 15 sexual partners before she settles down. That's 15 dicks, some of them black, that have fucked your precious wife.

If you can find a woman who has only been fucked by 2 dicks you should consider yourself lucky.

Look nothing will change the fact that she rode another males dick and he probably cummed inside her and you later took her, you are just too old and limp dicked now to do the right thing

I can't even imagine what goes through the mind of a man who would not only marry somebody else's leftovers, but to risk having that woman be the mother of his children.

Man that cat looks like my late and great fifi

A beut!

why didn't they marry her?

Lol you see differently as you mature

I think in today's society, it is almost impossible to find a virgin. Then you have to date her and there really are no 100% guarantees that she will stick around before marriage. Shit sucks. That's life and move on. Found someone you love and you can see they put out a clear effort.

Congratulations, user. Hope you stay together.

>fuck wife
>hit her hymen every time if I go in too far
>cause bleeding if I get too rough
>"I've never had this happen before, user"

Ask me if I care about her past partners. It's hard to feel threatened when they have baby dicks and the inability to use them right.

I've met my gf when we both were 19. Both virgins at the time and now we've been together 9 years. Honestly I used to think that way too, but with age I've pretty much learned not to give a damn. You'll mature out of most insecurity eventually. That is what I believe. This is why swinger clubs and nudist beaches are full of old hags.

god rest fifi's soul.

Simply bcause thy ended up not being the rigt ones after year+ of dating

>hurr durr buying the snake oil

lol, stay cucked bernout.

Yeah, I'm sure she loved Jamal, Tyrone, Jose, & Rodrigo.

You deserve everything you're getting.

All anzu is disgusting

It still hurts even after 12 years kind user
Never saw me get married

Please stop posting Anzu. You're making me have perverted thoughts.

Who initiated the break-ups - your wife or her ex-boyfriends? If your wife broke up with her ex-boyfriends, she didn't really love them and she doesn't understand loyalty, but if they broke up with her (or cheated on her)...well, she's kind of a dumb-ass, but it's understandable.

Yes, you can. How is it being a hypocrite anyway ? Man =/= woman.

how do you know if a girl is virgin or nothing? Are you going to turn to pedophilia? ISIS detected!

virgin detected

Bla bla bla

Its normal in most countries that adult women lost their virginity a long time ago. Who cares honestly. As long as she hasnt got a child with another man I don't care.

What matters is reproducing/impregnation. I'd rather she had sex with a condom with 50 men than sex without a condom with 1 and got pregnant.

Lol I litetally grilled her early in the review process/ interview.

She is 'not at all attracted to blacks' and laughed.

She is a woman of integrity and a great person

You'll know. The way they dress, act, and carry themselves will tell you.

Put yourself in an economical situation that will make you get the children in a divorce + sign contracts that doesn't allow her to take what you own. Because in most non backwards countries (like the US), you can actually get the children if you try. You have to try harder than the woman, but it's possible if you can demonstrate that you are the better parent.

Or are you saying that you would sacrifice marriage and family just because most women available to you are not virgins?

We just covered in your last shitty thread that Anzu is sucking dick and getting railed out RIGHT NOW.

so she has poor judgement and wasted her prime years in dead end relationships

marrying a non-virgin women is so misleading, hardly any legal age virgin women these days.

>integrity
>had sex outside of wedlock
Look, I'm sure she's a great girl from what you're saying but let's be reasonable here.

>thinking virgins exist past the age of 16

You guys are in for a rude awakening if you ever actually meet a chick

I'm not convinced, its just common anti-anzu rhetoric, I have seen all kinds of theories.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Her main bf of 3 years cheated on her with a friend. Immediate break up- no question. Done

The others I think weere both agree upon.

She doesnt make decisions on emotion, she is very logical.

I want to find a decent woman. I probably never will. But life sucks, and as a man, I must take things in stride and be a fucking rock. I have this image in my head of the perfect partner and all her qualities. Her not being a slut or a whore is an absolute must.

Lol I get it trust me

Ex-gf had abortion when she was 19 from a random guy she hooked up with.
In hindsight I probably dodged a bullet there... She was not the least bit bothered about having an abortion and was a feminist.

Anzu is a catamite T*rk and getting butt fucked as we type. You can keep living in your fantasy land though Jose, doesn't stop him from being whored out.

I used to think that but these were true relationships. I don't see that as wasted.

In Asia, being a non-virgin is a big issue when a girl is interviewed by a guy's parents during family talks, because it means the girl is bad at making decisions since she lost her virginity to a guy who managed to fool her to have sex out of wedlock. That's why girls here feel ashamed if they lost their virginity and people who knew that will look down on a girl.

yeah -- marrying / monogamy and marrying someone you have no idea of the sexual compatibility of

>I ate junk food all my life, and now I'm going to eat healthy food.
>I really prefer the junk food, though, so sometimes I'll have a cheat day.

These types of women can go to hell.,

You probably dodged a bullet user.

Find a good one next time.

This will help. Not sure about redheads though.

She is a great person now with amazing integrity
She was great even then

Her criteria for sex was love at first and then.
Took me months to bang her. Months

Yes, marrying a women that has taken more than 2-3 dicks is asking for trouble.

My wife has 1 bf before me, and we've been married for 12 years with very little problems. Helps that she had a career before we got married, so she wasn't gold digging like many women out there.

I wouldn't ever marry a women with a high odometer of dick miles & no job. Don't fall for the sole provider meme.

I don't think so. She wasn't with you when she slept with the other guys. My wife had slept with 2 guys before me, but I don't really give a shit. We're happily married with 2 kids and whether she had sex with someone else before we even met or before we started dating hardly affects our relationship. I don't think she would have cared if I had slept with another girl before her either.

>so sometimes I'll have a cheat day.

Exactly!

Don't expect a slut to be anything but a slut, even when she is wearing your ring.

this is true. a lame fuck can ruin a night. it would drive you insane if you had to do it for life.

I can understand video juegos, but what is bad about women being into guitars?

she pair bonded with men who weren't family members, then broke up

that's quite damaging for a young woman.

>virgin

Have some OC of my wife's ass, small dick.

Also, this.

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. No bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.

>From hueland
>Wants purity.

You aren't fooling us.

> tfw gf only put out after over 2 years of relationship
> over one year of living together
> she was a virgin
> all her previous boyfriends bailed after 1-3 months because she would refuse to do anything remotely sexual
> we are engaged now

And it's that simple to have a virgin wife. Someone that actually saves herself and weeds out the guys who only want a quick fuck is nice.

>hit her hymen every time if I go in too far

>video juegos

Is this some sort of b8? If not, you have to go back senpai

Ye it's falling for family meme

IS THERE ANY GREATER XD
shut the fuck up you fucking retard. nobody gives a flying fuck about you and your dumbass fantasies about being fucked by big black niggers. kill yourself.

this also isn't politics.

>why are women not virgin reeee
Innocence

I agree with you man. I'm also logical.

I used to be so preoccupied with the thought of non virgins that I wrnt to a shrink because it fucked with me. Then I would shame them by bringing them along with me. I used to blame them and was so mean. It was horrible until I woke up one day after my wife the gf said she will not take it anymore and will be respected

I stopped

All of he sudden I realized it was my fault and my issue. Not theirs. I almost lost the best person in my life to my immaturity with Madonna whore complex

I grew up fast that day and am much stronger for it

Can a non virgin woman ever truly love you?

Whoops. Cervix.

>4 guys
kek, you think she actually told you the truth

My wife was a virgin when we met.
>feelsgoodman

My mom loves me

I can tell you this that a virgin will always wonder what another cock would be like

That's guaranteed

I know it

>wanting a virgin

What's the matter, not man enough to handle women who have had sex in the past?

The whitest, purest girl you know secretly craves the BBC. All her friends talk about it. It's "common knowledge" that black men have larger penises.

How does this make you cucks feel?

I wonder what fucking Marilyn Monroe would be like.

But I get over it.

Keep telling youeself thaf

All women finger to other men

That cuck holdery?

Yep

Flip a coin.

The chances of your divorce are still high cunt.